What's new

Pipeline Gardens '08

K

Karma Genetics

oh boy they look realy nice..... so fresh and green lovley. I am looking forward to that B3/N7 x erdpurt to finish up........hmmmmmmm

S

sow the seeds

Pipeline great to see you got your hands on a camera again I always love your shots. All the ladies are looking awesome too. Glad to hear the early durban is good, I'll be trying it next year as long as the seeds don't run out before I can get my hands on em. Make any crosses with the ED? I think I read deep chunk? Mmm sounds awesome! Keep up the great work. :joint:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, I appriciate it!

Mossy, thats just a black bear :D, but when we got back, buttercup had gotten fatter... Probably from me not running her around as much.... Or maybe she just grew... We had to loosen her collar a notch...

Esbe's climate is much different than mine... He is around 50-55 N where I hover nearer to the 40N mark.... We get a full 6 months here....

The forecast right now calls for nothing but sun for 10 days besides a small chance for rain within the next couple days.... Been nice and sunny lately too! Seems like nearly ideal weather for ripening....:canabis:

Early durban is just awesome... Me and my girl and 2 friends had a hard time splitting a pipe earlier... :eek: :headbange

The longest cola was on a Erocket x DP I believe it was... Long as a belt... :eek:

I've read some good things about the B3/N7 x erdpurt... Eager to see those girls on harvest day... :drum:

I wanted to cross the Early durban with DC but there was a small spot of mold on it so I decided to pull it before it spread... There's always next year.... A long, cold winter ahead says the farmers almanac... :chin:

Hi Pipeline, as i promised i am giving u here few Carpatian pics. The are amaazing :D First two pics are of Carpatian male, niiize :D
46039CarpatianMale2.jpg

46039CarpatianMale.jpg

46039Carpatian_fem.jpg

46039Carpatian_fem2.jpg

46039Carpatian_fem3.jpg

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, thanks karakoram_way! Those ARE nice! Wish I could have given mine more sunlight.... Maybe next year... I got some F2's off as well... :smoke:

Beautiful males, and the females are so fine textured... The line has heavy sativa influence but wants to act like an indica still... :yes:

Last edited:
Yeaah Carpatians needs enough sun and specific feeding schedule, u have to fertilise them almost immediatelly as they start blooming with high PK ferts to kick them up as they need. These Carpatians are immediatelly reacting on shortening photoperiod. My started flowering by end of june and same your i think and also same with Stoner Locust. These are great yielder for the size and definitely one of the fastest strain on the market!!!
Its also as u see almost pure sativa like plant and i cant wait to smoke them :) Esactly as Darwin seeds claims - harvest time end of august to early sept.
I am sooo surprised with them. Smell is something like sweet and lil bit minty. And my god this male is monstrous yielder.

M

mossy

Karakoram_way..
to die for.
Well grown :yes:

He is around 50-55 N where I hover nearer to the 40N mark
Right.. :chin:
you are closer to my season than esbes...especially with the six month grow season.

soxx16

hey pipe, and mossy as well...
i revamped my box, added a 70w hps taking it to 220, put in a plexiglass heatshield, put the exhaust coming out the back to give more height, i like how it is.
i've got a good number of seedlings.
5 night hail ultra (or i think five anyway haha)
8 ALF F2's from you
1 boggle x lifesaver
2 sbbx3 x sbbx4

i misplaced the WRxMasterlowxJem seeds. not sure where i put them. thought they were with all others, but they weren't in the jar i keep all the others.

ill be sure to keep you updated on all things comin from over here.

and by the way, your garden(s) look outstanding. keep up the gooooood work.

soxx

M

mossy

ALF#3 @ F2..this morning... :smoke:

pipe or soxx..
what ALF have you got.
Has pipe IBL'd..so you have ALF#3 @ f2...
or is it an ALF crossed with pipes genetics.

Growing karma sent..
can't wait to see it. :yes:

Ah..pipes Lady..to settle an argument in this house..
when you and he share the same smoke..do you both get the same effect off it.
Someone in this house swears blind that there is a difference in effect between sexes.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Carpatian is certainly a fast strain... Had to be pulled because it was becoming shaded out by the other plants... Should have placed her in front...

Glad to hear, soxx, sounds like you've got a good number for your conditions... Feel free to post updates here...

Mossy, alf is IBLed to make the F2. As far as differences between sexes with smoking, sometimes I think she gets more of an effect than I... Either that, or I'm able to take more of a beating..... :D :chin:

M

mossy

Mossy, alf is IBLed to make the F2

Cheers..she should be very similar to what I am turning then.

What colours were the two parents pipe..can you remember?

sometimes I think she gets more of an effect than I...

Mine really enjoys a sati bud..but I just don't really seem to get anywhere near the same effect... :nono:

BTW..something I have been meaning to ask for ages.
If I get a bud that is a paranoid bud for me..is it safe to feed it to my m8's
or would it have the same effect on them too..?

Hi pipe so i just smoked first samples from pre harvest of Carpatian and these are greaat sativa highers :D
Pontenyc for now is between 7-8/10. Peerfect. Veery nice strain, it remind me soe really trippy sativas. Its really mind warping stuff :) I will harvest rest this week :) heh who can harvest so fatty buds soo early? :)

S

sow the seeds

Whats up pipeline? I was just reading the DC breeding thread in the strains forum and you mentioned a while back making some seeds with DC pollen and one of mossy's AF crosses, any intention of doing that still? I think the results would be very interesting.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The most recent ALF is the purple incense.... :yummy:

The other was white..... Still incensey... :smoke:

Haven't had enough experience with strains nor enough of them to really know.... I'm sure they'd have a similar reaction if the flower was a racy/paranoid one for you... Let em smoke it up.... Leave the best for yer top shelf stash... Good to let them try that one out though as well....

Thanks for stopping in kallenavndk... Good to see ya! Hope yer harvest is heavy this year.... :smoke:

Thanks for the update Karakoram_way. I loved how they smoked as just imature shaded plants... Can't wait to see them do a bit better next year.... They were early! :yes:

Hey sowtheseeds! Good to see ya! The ALF/DC cross is not being done this year because the ALF plot got swipped by some animal so we were down to 2 females and 1 male... And the male was really small and bent out of shape... They were underlit, I underestimated the importance of sun for the hyrbid... Its my most sunny plot too! Too tall on the sides... One female that was white got a spot of mold and was pulled, and the other that was black was pulled just as 3 DCs were dropping pollen because she was developing foliar disease and yellowing.... on here way out it seemed....

The hybrid will be made one of these days... I was looking forward to it as well... At least we've got ALF F2's from this year... Not to mention some DC hybrids... Looking to be a great season if all goes well.... Talking about next year too.... :yummy:

Deep Chunk male 1/3 :rasta:

Last edited:
S

sow the seeds

Thats too bad bro but there's always the future right? I'm sure some interesting phenos would/will come out of there for sure. That purple alf sure does looks tasty. :joint:

M

mossy

"I underestimated the importance of sun for the hyrbid..."

Aye pipe..that was why I was asking about your season.

When she has an under-developed bottom half it is low-light...but it is just a bit of tailoring to suit your conditions..
Next season m8. :yes:

:wave: sow the seeds
ALF #3 was specifically "built" to take the DC.

We picked the 3 crosses in her for their high Afghan dominance and stability to complement the DC.

Hopefully creating a
"100% AF dwarf afghan dominant rooting stock"
with the best chance of getting DC in without changing too much of her original genetics.

Time will tell huh...but I have HIGH hopes for her.

Latest posts

Latest posts