What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pink floyd.....Epic

Ph-patrol

Veteran
The Art is endless

The Art is endless

pink_floyd___the_wall_by_johnnyfilmmaker-d412s1f.jpg

pink_floyd_inspired_wall_by_illuminationwallart-d50ot5w.jpg

pink-floyd-live-concert-watercolor-painting-fabrizio-cassetta.jpg

another-brick-2.jpg

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
The first time i heard Interstellar overdrive i was 15, in a London bus with my futur ex girlfriend and her sony walkman. Well it was the first time that a music frighten me, deep inside, especially the intro, like falling in the space... But at the end i remember my fly feelings and joy to be or not to be! :biggrin: Peace PF

[youtubeif]W99hiobs2Vo[/youtubeif]

LostTribe

Premium user
Which ones Pink?

Seriously though I used to have the entire Animals tour in FLAC but lost a hard drive so had to start over. This time I am only using solid state in case of emergency. I am storing it on an external so it isnt just floppin around too so it should be safer this time. What a mess though I dont think I can even log into the echoes hub anymore.....

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Which ones Pink?

Seriously though I used to have the entire Animals tour in FLAC but lost a hard drive so had to start over. This time I am only using solid state in case of emergency. I am storing it on an external so it isnt just floppin around too so it should be safer this time. What a mess though I dont think I can even log into the echoes hub anymore.....

Different but similar experience today.I bought a new vehicle and went to get all my Pink Floyd cd's loaded into it and found my kids had been using my stuff.
The gem cases are cracked and a couple are scratched.
The live album Is there anybody out there cd#1 is missing.:wallbash:

Pink_Floyd_-_Is_There_Anybody_Out_There%3F_The_Wall_Live_1980-81_(Alternate_2).jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
that sucks donkey ballz! I think you can get pretty much any live floyd legs off tradersden though so check it out!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Great share Muad' Dib.
That is a real beginning photo for the band.They may have still been students at that time.
I want to Buy the new Movie Roger Waters the Wall.I was told it was very good.

ByiKBN.gif

I need to get on here more.I still have much love for floyd.

Always a pleasure Muad :dance013:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Pink Floyd - One of these days (HQ - The Director's Cut) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1kZ6M2aMvw
Nick-mason.jpg

Check out Nick Mason going with the flo

Sluice your post got me in the mood for PF instrumentals.I ended up falling into the amazing live in pompeii.
I have started watching bits and pieces to then watch it in its intiardy.
Good lord the rabbit hole runs deep when you get on there soundscapes.

I wood

I took who is now my wife to her first concert ever, pink Floyd at the silver dome in Pontiac Michigan, '87 I think.

It took over twenty years before she was even a little impressed with another live show.
Shpongle is the only other live show that has ever made my brain happy in the same way.

Pink Floyd, the soundtrack to my formative years.
Good shit and timeless too.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Birthday, David Gilmour!

And to Ph-P for a lot of cool pics, expose`s of PF.

Sluicebox

Loving that Live at Pompeii part 3, may have to brush the dust off my drum set.

I swear when I was a kid, my older brother's roommate had tons of PF albums on vinyl that I'd never heard of. I asked a know it all one time if he could name them all once and he only hit the commercial ones. Just did a search on that and Wow! There are quite a few early ones that never see mainstream play.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I took who is now my wife to her first concert ever, pink Floyd at the silver dome in Pontiac Michigan, '87 I think.

It took over twenty years before she was even a little impressed with another live show.
Shpongle is the only other live show that has ever made my brain happy in the same way.

Pink Floyd, the soundtrack to my formative years.
Good shit and timeless too.
Haha Woo It sound like your queen has good taste in music.:)
She must have married you after she saw you were a man of good taste.
PF is def a soundtrack to my miss spent youth but weirdly it has grown with me threw the years.A Lot of monumental memories wrapped in the music.Good and Bad.

Cool Wife Wood

Happy Birthday, David Gilmour!

And to Ph-P for a lot of cool pics, expose`s of PF.
I did not realize it Gilmore's Birthday.(Great share)
I am not that big of a fan to celebrate the living members Birthday's.
Maybe I should start.Maybe I will ask my wife for a new Harley for Waters next birthday.:biggrin:
I love you participation Airdbud.
Thanks PH

Loving that Live at Pompeii part 3, may have to brush the dust off my drum set.

I swear when I was a kid, my older brother's roommate had tons of PF albums on vinyl that I'd never heard of. I asked a know it all one time if he could name them all once and he only hit the commercial ones. Just did a search on that and Wow! There are quite a few early ones that never see mainstream play.
Brush the dust off your Drum kit and throw on your Zildjian T Shirt then tear it up.:rtfo:
There cataloge is massive.Shit I don't know it all with all the live recordings.If you grew up in the states like I did we heard The wall and Dark Side on the radio and everything else you had to search out.
I was luck that I had a Father that had a ton of High end vinyl.

Keep on growing and rocking.Great trim Music Huh Sluice.

Ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
david-gilmour.jpg

Zoella post attached to Photo
I also took these snaps of a man and his dog. I don’t know this man, or his dog, but I feel like I captured a few moments between them that were too precious not to share

A 25 year old women named Zoella took this photo at the beach and posted it to Instagram in 2014.I guess Gilmore's wife discovered the photo recently and contacted the semi famous Blogger to let her know it was her husband and the front man for Pink Floyd.

Funny

Latest posts

Latest posts