What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pink floyd.....Epic

Ph-patrol

Veteran
For Mother's day I assembled the kids for a large sunday breakfast,which I cooked.
When we finished my Queen informed me she wanted us all to watch PF Live in Pompeii(Directors Cut):biggrin:

Happy Mothers Day:)

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I've had Shine on You Crazy Diamond playing in my head for a couple of weeks now. It's really bizarre. (kind of like banana phone, only it's not making me crazy)

Like I said on another thread, usually it's some crap song that gets stuck in there. At least this song is really good with many tasty grooves to replay.

I've not had a song stuck in my head this long before. Thankfully it's a Pink Floyd tune. :biggrin:

stim

nick mason's "misplacement" of a drum stick is always a good time. Best dvd ever! sounds like a stellar time
For Mother's day I assembled the kids for a large sunday breakfast,which I cooked.
When we finished my Queen informed me she wanted us all to watch PF Live in Pompeii(Directors Cut):biggrin:

Happy Mothers Day:)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
nick mason's "misplacement" of a drum stick is always a good time. Best dvd ever! sounds like a stellar time

Thanks Stim
It was a great day for sure.
My lady has great taste in music and Mom day events.

I always welcome participation and shares.

Thanks for the drop in Bro.
Pink Floyd - One Of These Days (Live At Pompeii HD) King Nick Mason Drummer...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6-bXwpsVZg
tumblr_n10adj6amJ1qjyhpzo1_500.gif

Ph

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes sireee.

Have seen the quasi- Pink Floyd (experience....Tribute bands) as with Fleetwood Mac, Eagles.....close, but no one compares to the original.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I've had Shine on You Crazy Diamond playing in my head for a couple of weeks now. It's really bizarre. (kind of like banana phone, only it's not making me crazy)

Like I said on another thread, usually it's some crap song that gets stuck in there. At least this song is really good with many tasty grooves to replay.

I've not had a song stuck in my head this long before. Thankfully it's a Pink Floyd tune. :biggrin:
I hope you can shake it soon:biggrin:or may be not.
Now I looked up banana Phone.Goodlord
you don't want that bouncing around your noggin to long.
thanx
Thank you for that...made my morning and will kick start the weekend.
Same here,Have a sunny funny long weekend.:smoweed:
Yes sireee.

Have seen the quasi- Pink Floyd (experience....Tribute bands) as with Fleetwood Mac, Eagles.....close, but no one compares to the original.
I have never seen a official tribute band.I have seen a band that did alot of Chicago tunes.Great horn section,great band.:)

Thanks for all the shares people
Pink+Floyd+The+Best+Of+The+Pink+Floyd+248586.jpg

ph

Listening to wish you were here has conjured every emotion I have ever felt I never had the pleasure of seeing them live but did see Roger perform the wall & solo material on another occasion both amazing

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Listening to wish you were here has conjured every emotion I have ever felt I never had the pleasure of seeing them live but did see Roger perform the wall & solo material on another occasion both amazing

Roger is going to be on tour again in the states this summer.FYI

Wish you were here....Yeah every emotion

53953ccf0f7a1877c1ab2b9de7f11d65.jpg

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Sheesh what's with all the WYWH love you'd think it was the bestest album ever or something.

picture.php

Thanks again to Terry K for introducing me to it.

No love for Roger and his ticket prices and another record year of profit.