What's new

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Was this purchased via Seed Canary? I did some quick web searches after viewing this thread and got a hit for a clone of CBH from Purple City Genetics but perhaps you beat me to that cut…..very curious and obviously disappointing. The cut offered was a clone of the mother. I will try to keep this on topic; I have no experience growing CBH or Piff just really curious as it relates to the whole Haze thing.

I’m relatively new here and not sure of how the conversation works between members (vis a vis PM) and such so I don’t post much out of concerns I don’t have the required amount of posts to qualify for PM and other function upgrades as it were. The PM or conversation (?) function certainly helps keep the forum threads on topic.

I’d be interested to follow up if you did use the Seed Canary website. 🙄
No it was piff city #3 from bens nursery who sells/trades on a site devoted to that. They may go by different name on other sites.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Thanks. Not sure if feeding too strong or doing something else it does not like. Maybe needed to be vegged longer. Hope it does not have HLVD. Was allegedly tested but was also allegedly not going to be shipped with mites.

PiffCoastFarms

Thanks. Not sure if feeding too strong or doing something else it does not like. Maybe needed to be vegged longer. Hope it does not have HLVD. Was allegedly tested but was also allegedly not going to be shipped with mites.

I know the pc3 was clean of hlvd when I gave it to purple city, and they do rigorous in house testing as well. But you never know once it gets to a 3rd party seller. Also, spider mites can be a vector that transmits the virus. Fucking plant aids 🥲🥲🥲 ruined my garden too.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Be carefull, my clones from Ben's Nursery came with spider mites.
Did it happen to be Chedawg #4?? Let me guess 2 spot spider mites. A number of people got it from that mother. First cuts were crawling with them, and had fan running since 95F day. Scoped the replacements and no live but still eggs. Took months and throwing out dozens of plants to get clean. When I switched to Spinosad it finally got them. They were immune to neem.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Chemdawg 4, exactly, I'll try the Spinosad, tnx :tiphat:

I know the pc3 was clean of hlvd when I gave it to purple city, and they do rigorous in house testing as well. But you never know once it gets to a 3rd party seller. Also, spider mites can be a vector that transmits the virus. Fucking plant aids 🥲🥲🥲 ruined my garden too.
Not sure what went wrong, if infected by spider mites transmitted some disease, or if I screwed up over feeding or not up potting soon enough. Was so busy spraying plants. Also have not been checking PH and PPM of runoff in coco. I also tend to top every 2 nodes. Have been growing GG4 for ages and just knew the exact preferred PPM, so not good at reading plants needs. Have just been feeding all plants 1500 PPM max.

Nobody's Nursery

274095248_502751571190562_7047338762076462420_n.jpg

Cuban Black Haze (Nugget's Cut)
Harvested at 110 days indoor.
Subtle Woody Wet Basement terp profile.

The Zientist

Veteran
I'm not posting this to start shit and I don't know anything about piff,I'm west coast, but this all-NLD hybrid pictured below has got flavor and high better than any NL polluted weed I've grown and smoked. I'd rank this up with Thai Sticks from 1971. Pure NLD
I've grown and smoked A5/C5 and your own cut of the Black and I can say this with confidence.
At the same time, I say what I've always said, "it's all good just different" depending on how good it's grown.
View attachment 18790368
CBG Destroyer?

bigherb

Veteran
Sup Brother piff

Brings a smile to my face to see you posting. After years of speculation and me preaching the gospel with a few local cats posting their experiences and years of folk lore. Now the light can be shed and proof shown along with it .

With your catalog of pics they speak for themselves, this Uptown Haze / Cuban black Haze is not ya coffee shop or dispensary haze . It’s something , something special it’s something different

Don’t let trolls deter you from posting your truth . Most mods keep peace but sometimes certain members need to be addressed.

Soo I just learned that Audubon gold haze is from Stoney , big surprise but also gave a big smile . Keep dropping these jewels for the Haze heads

Respect for given our strain it’s due recognition

Much respect brother for your spreading and preserving, keeping this sacred herb alive and rejuvenated .

The year of NYC nightmares and Harlem dreams I hope some original Haze makes it way to piffcon and local cats we need that energy for this new year

1luvbigherb

PiffCoastFarms

Sup Brother piff

Brings a smile to my face to see you posting. After years of speculation and me preaching the gospel with a few local cats posting their experiences and years of folk lore. Now the light can be shed and proof shown along with it .

With your catalog of pics they speak for themselves, this Uptown Haze / Cuban black Haze is not ya coffee shop or dispensary haze . It’s something , something special it’s something different

Don’t let trolls deter you from posting your truth . Most mods keep peace but sometimes certain members need to be addressed.

Soo I just learned that Audubon gold haze is from Stoney , big surprise but also gave a big smile . Keep dropping these jewels for the Haze heads

Respect for given our strain it’s due recognition

Much respect brother for your spreading and preserving, keeping this sacred herb alive and rejuvenated .

The year of NYC nightmares and Harlem dreams I hope some original Haze makes it way to piffcon and local cats we need that energy for this new year

1luvbigherb

Much love big herb!! You already know I’ve been following you for a long long time and have seen you on every haze thread since the inception 💪

I think there are gonna be some cool surprises at piffcon this year!! Your judge kit is gonna be off the hook!!!

See you in march playa 🙏💪❤️

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am not a playa or hater, or playa hata. Just to be clear. I have no dog in what at times seems a fight, on this strain, or any other older strain I have read about here on this forum. Never smoked any piff.

But I did notice the buds from PiffCoast look like old photos of piff in the little baggies that was almost certainly legit stuff.