What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~PIFF~ A.K.A. Uptown Haze/Frankies/Church. Preserving a Heritage...

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
@PiffCoastFarms

All what have you been posted is haze C progeny not so much trichomes like HAZE A
And not so frosty thats the caracteristics of Haze C....
If you smoked A5 and C5 you would know that C5 dosent have trichomes at all or maybe few.

Or you need know 1st how to grow properly long flower sativas.

Hahaha funny 🤡 I asked dank frank.
You made answer for him.

He forgot to talk now ?
Or he is Haze expert that didnt smoke A5 or C5.
I dont know why you need to make circus out of thread.
To sell few packs of yours.

Piff aproved dont know how to grow piff.
🤣🤣🤣
I dont care about you 🤡 at all.

Airloom

Veteran
My point....is the C5 lines have been out there....

Let's take the theory KG found 1 in 2012. CannaT in 2022.

Okay 2 in a 10 year span over THOUSANDS of people sorting tens of thousands of seeds.

A5 gets released, and suddenly, there are these types of phenos showing up in small batch seed sorts all over.

I mean....do the math. It's not like these phenos were a dime a dozen over the last 30 plus years...1991-2021...

Now we have and entire event dedicated to the MANY various NEW expressions that are out there.

I don't care to be "right" as much as I think it's cool other people will get to try exactly what has been talked about for so many years and years and years - simply because a few breeders have put in the work to focus on those traits once the Cuban Black Haze and the A5 got into more hands.

Can C5 produce that profile - perhaps. Maybe it's 1 out of 100,000 plants.

But - [Cuban Black Haze x (A5 x Thai)] x A5(r) - produced such an expression in less than 6 seeds.

Cheers and good vibes. :tiphat:

dank.Frank
Well said….

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
805.jpg

My Jack have cristals on it like its fucking cookie.
And you need to make newer piff.
To have a great bag appeal,
Crossed to blue dream.
3.jpg

As you can see its have dense trichomes like new new gelato sherbert og...it dosent need blue dream to look like cookies.

You with your cuts and growing tehnique.

🤡🤡🤡

Vs.

Sam the skunkman + sensi seeds.
Genetics and my grow skills.
Just hide yourself in some basement...and thats all.
Stay with your cuts downunder next 30 years maybe then you will know to grow properly.

😘

PiffCoastFarms

View attachment 18790359
Crossed to blue dream.
View attachment 18790360

As you can see its have dense trichomes like new new gelato sherbert og...it dosent need blue dream to look like cookies.

🤡🤡🤡

Vs.

Stay with your cuts downunder next 30 years maybe then you will know to grow properly.

😘

You are the master and best haze grower in the world congratulations mr T

PiffCoastFarms

Haze discussions get more heated than talking about Kush. I wonder why.

Pan-o-haze? I seem to recall that being written on a little bag of seeds JohnnyChicago sent. And some pink ones too. These darn 16 week sativas can sure make for a growing backlog.

I think it’s because when you think kush or cookies or sour diesel or almost any other strain everyone can agree they are fairly the same terp profile around the world. But nope, not haze 🤣 it seems an umbrella called haze was thrown over most NLD cultivars and everyone grew up smoking their own “haze” and it’s different in every part of the world!! New York haze will never be California haze and California haze will never be amsterdam haze etc etc. I think that’s the real problem. But then you try to differentiate your haze with “piff haze” and the world throws their hands up with what is this bullshit lol. Idk man. It’s a losing battle

PiffCoastFarms

View attachment 18790359
Crossed to blue dream.
View attachment 18790360

🤡🤡🤡

Vs.

😘

Your jack looks great and all but have you ever seen a haze that looks like this? 90 days flowering, incense aroma, anxiety inducing extreme high. Now this looks like a cookie but I promise no cookies were used in the making of this strain 😎😜

122D8D41-D5F0-4D27-AA34-1443C385D02A.jpeg

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
I'm not posting this to start shit and I don't know anything about piff,I'm west coast, but this all-NLD hybrid pictured below has got flavor and high better than any NL polluted weed I've grown and smoked. I'd rank this up with Thai Sticks from 1971. Pure NLD
I've grown and smoked A5/C5 and your own cut of the Black and I can say this with confidence.
At the same time, I say what I've always said, "it's all good just different" depending on how good it's grown.
IMG_3151.jpeg

PiffCoastFarms

I'm not posting this to start shit and I don't know anything about piff,I'm west coast, but this all-NLD hybrid pictured below has got flavor and high better than any NL polluted weed I've grown and smoked. I'd rank this up with Thai Sticks from 1971. Pure NLD
I've grown and smoked A5/C5 and your own cut of the Black and I can say this with confidence.
At the same time, I say what I've always said, "it's all good just different" depending on how good it's grown.
View attachment 18790368

Looks super nice man 😍 just saying my mailbox is open to samples at all times 🤣 seriously though if you think it’s one of the better hazes in the world you’ve tried you should consider entering in piffcon with this year

A few years ago I started working with a older guy close to retirement, he didn't smoke but had alot of friends a d family that did. Being close to retirement he was looking for a hobby so I introduced him to growing and taught him, Set him up with a tent and all the old freebies I received over the years. He mainly focused on the fems and autos because he didn't wanna clone or setup a veg tent. The interesting thing is Dina fem Moby dick freebies from 2006-2010 is I would say have a dead on piff pheno in them. Shame I never taught him how to clone :(

PiffCoastFarms

A few years ago I started working with a older guy close to retirement, he didn't smoke but had alot of friends a d family that did. Being close to retirement he was looking for a hobby so I introduced him to growing and taught him, Set him up with a tent and all the old freebies I received over the years. He mainly focused on the fems and autos because he didn't wanna clone or setup a veg tent. The interesting thing is Dina fem Moby dick freebies from 2006-2010 is I would say have a dead on piff pheno in them. Shame I never taught him how to clone :(

Guess we should all check our old attitude freebies and see if any are laying around! Haha

That’s super cool man, you never know where that terp profile will pop up!

Also piff is what started to be prevalent I'd say 2004 and later but doesn't represent what alot of people think of as Uptown or puday just what was available later on as NYC haze.

Guess we should all check our old attitude freebies and see if any are laying around! Haha

That’s super cool man, you never know where that terp profile will pop up!
Who knows what they were but the label on the baggie was Dina fem Moby dick and that approximate time frame I can't remember what order they came with or I'd know a more exact date.