What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pics from India

B

buddymate

Limey,there used to be a bhang shop in Jaisalmer,dont know if its still there or not,Northern india go up through Jamu to srinagar,kashmir is an incredible place,stay on Nagin lake(the one behind Dal,less popular therefore quieter) Tahir langoos houseboat:yes: then take the road over to zanskar and Ladakh.

R

ranneG

Hey DK i think it was used as a market with shops along the buildings, but it makes a nice setting for a parade as well i guess. However the only thing parading while i was there was turists cows and goats :)

MickTheBrag

if only it was pics from afghanistan as well as india. the war in afghanistan is doing untold damage too the cannabis industry.
the best weed in the world comes from afghanistan and nobody can safely get access to it right now cause of the war on terrorism. and everybody wonders why i use the word peace all the time.
its time the warlords in afghanistan told the taliban too put down their weapons and tell al quida too fu#k off then we can visit afghanistan in peace man.

sorry man but its the truth man. :comfort:

Last edited:

Dkgrower

Veteran
There are no truths, and it not just the taliban that has put down there guns,
America my own country Denmark has to drop the idea that we can use war as a tool to solve problems.

Yes you can solve problems with war the only problem is that you create so many new problems and if you want to solve those new problems with war. Then alot off war will come out off war. So lets not fool oure self and think that it is only alquida that is the problem we are a part off the problem to.

limey

@limey you know the top spots Jibi is the place to start if you are in banjar vally
saint vally and places around manali also produce good stuff but not with the flavor power and smell off paravati, you are lucky because you are comming off season so you will have the vally with the locals fore you self.

Punjab produces some good ganja that many off my baba freinds love it is much more indica that the plants that grow in the mountains and delivers a long and strong body stone.

A nother note on seeds many families have huge bags off seeds, but a rule off thump if the familie make good charas they have good seeds so go to the families that grow fore living and make super stuff

Bom Shiva and happy journey

thanks DK

was in old manali '94. Already too commercial for my tastes but there was still very good charas coming down from malana and the parvati. , and good parties going on in Dungaree etc

Jibi looks great, I reckon I'm going to give that a crack, so thanks for that tip. Is it easy to score there, do you know?

...then maybe over the Jalori and wend my way down into Uttarkhand, weather permitting.

Please though, if anyone has any more tips on the area, do let me know?

thanks!

Kaneh

Please though, if anyone has any more tips on the area, do let me know?

thanks!

My advice is not to make too much plans. In India crazy things happens all the time and you just need to go where it takes you.
You know many good places where to get started. Then you meet someone, hear something and your on your way to some magical destination! ;D

BOM!

Kaneh

Yes you can solve problems with war the only problem is that you create so many new problems and if you want to solve those new problems with war. Then alot off war will come out off war. So lets not fool oure self and think that it is only alquida that is the problem we are a part off the problem to.

Ain't that the truth!
If you want peace, why start war?
It just doesn't make sense.

MickTheBrag

the real thing that started the war in afghanistan was that people in afghanistan thought the west(america,europe) would'nt accept islam.which is not entirely true.
this is were al quida comes into the picture. starting terror training camps which lead too 9/11. causing this war on terror.
so all we need too do is to be kind and fair with muslims in the west and things will improve in afghanistan and pakistan. it really sounds pretty simple too me man.
and these warlords that have generations of influence are key.

just my two cents man.:hide:

Dkgrower

Veteran
thanks DK

Jibi looks great, I reckon I'm going to give that a crack, so thanks for that tip. Is it easy to score there, do you know?

You are in the hart off charas land i cant be more easy, you will see.
When you come to jibi most pepol stay above the city

The place was made famouse by a dutch man that made some super dry sift some 10 years ago

R

ranneG

I just love this thread, it made me go through all my old pics. Coludnt resist putting up a few more hampi shots. You just cant grasp the amounts of temples at the place without beeing there, and even then its so unreal. Its not a giant area but it has 10000 temples or something scattered all over the place.

The classic bike and temple shot
picture.php

Vittala temple
picture.php

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Beautiful Sunday Morning entertainment... Thanx for the Pics,and ruminations..!!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
:respect:I love the photos on here mate theres always something to look at, those berries look delicious, I love cooking too thank you so much for sharing this beauty of a country.
amazing pics

Dkgrower

Veteran
The outdoor growing season is over in northern europa and its getting colder and darker

And the urge to go on holyday is properly in many pepol

So i bumb this tread to inspire pepol to travel in India also thanks fore all the nice comments and please if you got any photos from mother india add them

Bom Shiva

G

Guest3498

Awesome pictures. I'm going to India next summer, looks sick!!

Dkgrower

Veteran
Kool Pics bro, whats with the naked Babba?? Lmfao

Just to show what crasy stuff goes on in India

Baba G stringing my walking stick around his penis and then me standing on the stick

All the local pepol from the village plus me was very impressed by his technic

He need some money to take the bus and go to Kashmir where he every year in the summer months sits in a cave and pilgrims come and looks at him they give him money and smoke

He is a wild Naga Baba

Namaste

Latest posts

Latest posts