What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pics from India

L

longearedfriend

i am planning to go to nepal next summer, all of august

when I finish school I would like to go to india, with an open ticket

i have only been to goa/bombay, I had an opportunity to go and had a connection so I figured it was best time

good times

Dkgrower

Veteran
@ Thanks Strainhunter glad u like em

Sound like a real nice plan longearedfriend if u stay 3 months u see the plants go thu the flower fase, its in mid september that rubbing really starts even tho in the lower vallys the weed matures faster but is normaly poor off quality....

It is also a good time fore treks and one advise dont go with those groups on the popular rutes find a place where the weed grows and not alot off turist go....

Pokara ect are nice places to chill and smoke but not fore real adventures =)

Bom shiva and happy canna adventures

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hey Guys here are some picture from Andaman & Nicobar islands India..

I was there like 15years ago and you had to take a boat for 3-4 days I was so amazed by the islands that I returned many times.. Things has changed a lot recent years and especially Havlock have been a magnet to back packers, for a good reason the beach is up there with the best on this planet..

Pictures..

Dkgrower

Veteran
Btw if you want to smoke good quality you have to transport it to the Andamans or find some other dude that did it and pay top dollars -

I use to bring my indian friend with me but now a days I just score it from some young star,

if you are lucky you find some nice person that brought cream del a cream from the mountains and pay 100 dollars for 10 g

You can also find some good ganja for a better price on Niel Island compared to Havlock so go there and get your weed... properly more easy to find that young star that brought cream from the mountais on Havlock... Just some travel info

ElRubio

Veteran
Good to see you posting your adventures again bro!!

Hope everything is going nice and smoothly for U!! Those islands looks f´ç´+ing paradises!

NAMASTE

Dkgrower

Veteran
Good to see you posting your adventures again bro!!

Hope everything is going nice and smoothly for U!! Those islands looks f´ç´+ing paradises!

NAMASTE

Hey brother every thing is green and good

I just popped 15 reg sin city seeds and 10 reg Blueberry from Dutch passion plus 10 dead Heads from Cali connection and 3 female seed off the Ultimate hoping for some hot males and females...

I can highly recommend Andaman & Nicobar, me and the girl did some amazing scuba diving on Neil Island and we saw big turtles, those big sea cows, sea snakes and zillion fishes in all sizes.

Big Up and Bom Shiva to all the happy pepol out there keep smiling

Psy_traveller88

Wow!!!, dog rower you seem to have a great time in India!!!!

I wish to make it to amdamans soon, any possibility to score there??.
Boom bholenath!!!!

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hey psy, you can find something to smoke in all of India and the andamans are no exception, there are local pepol selling weed not from the islands but comming from the Bay of Bengal, most of the "locals" are bengalies send there in the 70th and they are very simple hindu pepol, familie pepol.

Try on Niel Island, there you get a better price and better quality - prices on Havlock are pushed up by all the turist not giving a fuck

On the other hand you can if you mingle with the right turist find some 1 that brought some good stuff from the mountains and pay like 100dollar
You can also buy fake stuff from Nepal from nepalies or other indians working in the resturangs i am not saying that some off the locals are not running a good bizz but most are into selling fake shit you got to spend some time on Charas but weed you find most places.

I traded my slef to some maroccan from Spanish dude, LOL, not every time you get that luck.

I have a friend that bring the best of the best from the mountains, but to be honost i dont really smoke that much charas on the islands more weed since it fits the climate much better, to sum it up go to Neil Island and spend some time there and you will find it, hint dont try the guess house at the very tip, its not there go back and you are close. Dont let them rip you off act like you have been there million times and try and get it for 600 rupee, they sell the bag up to 4000rupee on havlock its crasy and on havlock it seam that all the crappy bags arrive go closer to the source.

BTW to all going andaman and other islands - its remote so bring some main land stuff as gifts or even better some old watch from europa stuff like that and you really impress Also suba equipment you have to bring since you will pay high dollars for crap on the islands

Psy_traveller88

Hey Dkgrower!!! Thanks for the information!! By the way I am an Indian living in Bombay, was planing Andamans in the future may be club it with puri, since I live on the west if the country and Andaman is on far east so as long as I can really sneak out at least 3 weeks it makes sense.
My biggest concern there was to score as I don't think its wise to carry stash on the flight even though its domestic.
Looking at the flaura and fauna of the island you can't refrain from toking, lol!!!
Thanks again!!!
Boom bholenath!!

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
awesome man!
makes me wanna go there.

that naked baba is he rolling his weenie onto a stick? i think there are ppl who do that lol or maybe its my imagination.

rock on!

I have seen a naked Sadu pulling a car down the road with a rope tied to his prick, to prove he was beyond sexual temptation.
I say anyone that has to prove something so hard has a reason...
Either money or it is all they think about, (SEX).

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
hey like the pics. ive been to india many times, both my parents were born in india, and everytime i see pics i want to go back.

baba needs to wear some linen diapers or something. in india nudity is a big NO NO

Naked Naga Sadus are common in India, go to the Kumbh Mela and you will see them all over. Go to any Mela and you will see them.
I have seen many female naked Naga Sadus on my 15 trips to India.
It is much more common to see them clothed.
Go to Ujjain, Nasik, Haridwar and Prayag, I saw the most Nagas in Haridwar besides at the Melas. I have heard they pilgrimage to Mt. Kailash and Lake Mansarovar but I have not been there.

-SamS

Last edited:

Dkgrower

Veteran
Hey psy_T, i am so happy to hear that you are indian, last time i was on the Andamans i was very pleased to see alot of young indian turist having a great time mixing in.

@Sam pls upload all your juicy pics from the good old karma days in india in the tread

JAI JAI India