What's new

PICO loves you more....Now with 12 lights!

jordas

pico....can you tell me how large is your growing area as I am trying to figure how many watts per square foot your using with this setup??

It looks like it will produce some real nice smoke...thanks!

wow, just checked out those excel ac units, they are nice. how do the pre charged lines work, do they just break the seal when you attach them to the units. i always wanted a split ac but i always get nervous at the thought of having a hvac guy comming to put an ac unit in 1 bedroom.
nice looking grow so far. your work on this site is primo

Y

yamaha_1fan

I am interetsed in your results with the Santa Fe too. Since I added CO2, my humididty is way up and I need to do something

Should be a great grow here

sog army

i got 2 dehueys on a 70 gallons rezzy going 24/7 with my ebb and flow tables with co2.. Just thought id share...

B

badugi

Looks like the Santa Fe Classic can probably do as much as my two Kenmore units (65 & 70 pint), but with less energy spent than both combined. The Ebac Orion looks to be even more efficient (but more $$).

pico

Veteran
Yeah yeah, lazy bastard.

ok, here are the much anticipated pictures. Been slacking so things could be better.

The G13 seems to have a bit of a deficiency. I think it is magnesium. Anyone want to back me up on that? I added a dose of epsom salt to the last watering, but I probably will give them a little foliar of that as well. Never had a deficiency with Aqua Flakes, but I am using Canna Coco this run, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Ok, here are the Cheese clones in the ebb flow buckets.

I should have flowered all the stuff in pots by now, but I need to clean a few more things in the room first. They will be spread out under more lights than you see now, so don't you worry. The cheese clones will be vegged a bit longer and then thrown in to the big room spread out more and under 4 lights.

Yamaha-I love that Santa Fe Dehumidifier. Thing works like a charm and can bring down my humidity like no home depot unit ever could.

Avon- yeah there is just some sort of spring actuated seal inside the charged lines. I guess you can take them apart and put them back together without needing to charge. Working great so far, highly recommended.

jordas- I think I am around 11x24 or so in this room. It is actually 2 rooms that are connected with a big open window. I took the window out and now there is just a big hole there. So one room is about 11x17 and the other is 11x7.

Thanks for stopping by everyone. Let me know what you think.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There ya ARE! my man PICO has entered the building y'all....

im pretty amazed with the spaces you set up shop in... they all seem to be different each time.. all huge.. you have it down pat.. run in, throw up the equipment, throw in the plants, voila..on to the next big ass room.... keep up the good work and good shows as well...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice bro,thanks for the shots of them ebb and flow buckets man.can i ask you,how much room does 12 of the buckets take up?reason i wanna know is im wonderin can i fit 12 in a homebox XL with the res out of the tent,its 5x5...
ur girls are still lookin real good bro,even if you say ya been slippin they still are thriving.i hope the epsom treatment works out for ya bro.peace-T-

pico

Veteran
Thanks Lil Wayne. Glad you like the shows, even if I am slacking on the updates :)

Tonatiuh- There are 24 buckets there and they are just setup temporarily under two 600w lights for veg. Roughly 4x8 on those. So yeah, 12 buckets would fit in a 5x5 for sure. I think I would prefer 9 buckets in that space, but that is just me. Either way, these units seem to be working pretty well so far. Really easy too, I haven't touched a thing since I transplanted a couple weeks ago. Not a thing, no res change, nothing at all. Still early on, but I like it so far. Roots are out the bottom, I will take pictures of the roots next time.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks bro,im gonna snag mine up in a few days.
i think they will be a harvest gift to me ;)
i was gonna snag them today at the shop.but i figure the tent is still goin for another 3 week till ichop in there so i can wait a few days .
you just helped make my decision though bro.thanks for the help.
seems like a easy system to lear especialy for a kat like me switchin from soil for the 1st time.peace-T-

pico

Veteran
Nice, let me know how it goes. Harvests gifts are always nice. I just gifted myself a new laptop.

What is with all that karma accumulated in less than 6 months? Who you blowin? :)

B

badugi

Mr. Greenjeans once noted that his Airborne G-13's were Ca/Mg hogs, and that large doses of Cal-Mag+ were given to satisfy its diet

K

KINGKONG

cant wait to see WTF those ebb n grows look like in a few weeks..

well done bro

Latest posts

Latest posts