What's new

PICO loves you more....Now with 12 lights!

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Pullin up a chair Pico. :lurk:

Have you run that Excel Yet? How quiet is it?

Pirate :headgange

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seat grabbed and blunt in hand.looks to be a bad ace grow yo.
how do you like the ebba nd flow buckets bro?i been procrastinatin about gettin them for like a month.just havnt been out that way yet.like to get ur opinion now that i know someone thats runnin them.thanks ,peace -T-

S

srk

Pico. Quick question. How loud is your santa fe? Do you have it drying the air before your intake thus drying the air that is sucked in to the room? Or do you have it in the room sucking moisture out of the plants and also out of your reservoirs? Trying to find a solution to my mildew issues. Thanks.

edit: I see your room is sealed. If you had a room with an intake and exhaust where would you put the the dehumidifier? Also how loud is it?

Last edited:
I'm on board for this on Fo Sho.
Quick question to whomever gives out rep. This guy (Pico) needs some more Rep for real. I mean have you read through his posts??? The time this dude takes to post tutorials (ie "air cooled reflector reviews") and just overall helpfullness is off the charts. Maybe Im impressed cuz Im a Newb but really kick this guy some rep.

Great Job Pico and thanks for all the EXTRA stuff you do, and for your detailed posts, its very educational for us dumb asses out here.

Kick Ass

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright pico, make sure you stay on top of this thread now....

ill be watchin for sure...

pico

Veteran
I am on a little Christmas vacation, I will post an update when I return. Plants look nice and healthy, about 18" tall or so at the moment.

Happy holidays.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
posted by sirsmokalot on maj name: glad to find the thread. merry christmas! be safe

Last edited:

pico

Veteran
Hmm, yes I suppose it is about time. Sorry, I was out and about for the holidays. Hope everyone had a great time and is ready to kill it this year.

Let me go take some pics tomorrow and pass along some love.