What's new

Phylos Bioscience sparks outrage after announcing their beginning their own breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Phylos is slinging gear now.

Have you heard that our AutCBD autoflower hemp seed has the industry-leading feminization rate at 99.98%+? Phylos offers rigorously-tested seeds and a professional agricultural team to support the success of farmers from start to finish.

Phylos offers rigorously-tested seeds and a professional agricultural team to support the success of farmers from start to finish.

With demonstrated market success, this Phylos Tested, third-generation autoflower hemp seed has been rigorously analyzed by experienced breeders, agronomists, and data scientists. This variety was evaluated at more than 35 sites across the US in the summer of 2019, with ongoing trials to further establish regionally-specific cultivation guidelines.

AutoCBD is a feminized day-neutral variety that produces CBD-rich flowers for extraction in an average of 75 days. The plants are consistently compact and uniform, allowing for mechanized harvest and reducing production costs. AutoCBD offers predictable growing cycles that allow for staggered planting and harvests, keeping farm equipment operational throughout the short growing season.

https://phylos.bio/autocbd-hemp-seeds?utm_campaign=dec19news&utm_source=mailchimp&utm_medium=email

hellfire

AutoCBD? Yeah sounds like a bunch of nerds came up with it. What's the lineage? Someone elses's strain x Someone else's 'dead' strain? :laughing:

ambertrichome

Veteran
If a person wanted Auto with high CBD I think it would make sense to breed the best ruderalis plants???
I think Ruderalis having no THC would be like Hemp. High CBD, and no/not enough THC to do anything would be a no brainer to breed. Just work on breeding the best producing, healthiest specimens
One could also cross Hemp x Ruderalis.

Also not for big brother mucking in on shit they've been against forever. Now they can try corner the markets, like theyve done to everything else.

Its like a musician whos written all kinds of material, and got shit out of their stuff along the way, someone else owns the rights, and if you play your own shit, you have to pay them.

Driver 8

I am all for that if we can get rid of the "revenuers". :biggrin:

I like where you're going with that!

It sounds like the company started on good intentions and got carried away with the taste of power. I'm supposed to think nobody was supposed to see this coming? It seems like the proverbial nose on the face.

With that said, I love the idea that they started with.

And with that said, I think that they are some downright dirty bastards.

djav59

Anybody drank any good shine lately ?
I haven't seen any real good since the 70's.
Same with today's weed tons of useless BS but the general population loves it.

MindEater

Anybody drank any good shine lately ?
I haven't seen any real good since the 70's.
Same with today's weed tons of useless BS but the general population loves it.

Well they got moonshine at the liquor store now. Even comes in a mason jar lol

"moonshine bro!" They general population will do the same with Columbian herb as long as the farmeros start overfeeding veg+bloom. "Columbian bro!" The label is what gets you high..

Status
Not open for further replies.