What's new

PhillyPride-The Crosses- Bubba-OG-STD-others

PhillyPride said:
imnotcrazy -Thanks Bro much appreciated and no offense but GO FLYERS up 2-1 lets bring it home boys

151kushmaster -Thanks again my friend, and hey I think you need to check in to the Post your bong/bubbler/piece thread and spread around your glass expertise alot of people think they know when I know you know your sh!t!

Ok I have been really lagging with the pics but Harvest time will do that to me every time boy does it really sap my energy never been so worn out and ecstatic at the same time :jump: The Grape is down and truly smoking I will have pics up later and smoke report.

PiffDaddy you asked about the SSH well here goes some at 76 days and very Hazy not Piffy but Hazy. this is truly turning into one of my Favorite smokes because it always knocks you on your ass and leaves that signature Haze aroma sticking to the walls of wherever you smoke it, doesnt really taste Hazy more NL tasting but a desirable taste and the high is long lasting,SSH A truly incredible Haze only Haze besides Piff that I have had that is better is Haze Heaven and I will be taking these ladies at 85-90 days

SSH 76 days

Vintner-Congrats on the Bubba score you will NOT be disappointed. You asked how mine is doing, well I must say quite well, while a very very small yielder still a very exquisite herb. Her odor and slippery resin is delectable true head stash.

Bubba Kush 76 days

Phillypride, I have a few posts in that thread. I helped point a few people in the right direction as far as tubes go. Have you had the chance to pick up one of those Illadelph percs yet? If not expect me at your doorstep with one. You're missing out man. You should see some of the new Toro tubes that just recently came out. Nothing but insanity! Keep up the awesome work! :rasta:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
PhillyPride said:
I truly feel blessed no arrogance or chip on my shoulder I truly feel good all day everyday peace to my compadres and peace to this lovely herb that god placed on this planet, :headbange :wave: :laughing: Thank you all who smoke-grow-and adore this incredible sacrament Thank You to all those responsible
Right back at ya Bro :rasta:

vintner

Veteran
PhillyPride said:
Vintner-Congrats on the Bubba score you will NOT be disappointed. You asked how mine is doing, well I must say quite well, while a very very small yielder still a very exquisite herb. Her odor and slippery resin is delectable true head stash.
Sorry I missed this post. Thanks for the up-date. I like the looks of her, and we know we'll like the smoke. It's a real heavy hitter LOL. How tall did she get for ya?
PP: Sounds like you like the PK over all. You'd probably loose a bit of that fresh tates w/a water cure, but I bet it'd make a good "stealth" smoke since it's aroma is already pretty weak.

Last edited:
vintner said:
Sorry I missed this post. Thanks for the up-date. I like the looks of her, and we know we'll like the smoke. It's a real heavy hitter LOL. How tall did she get for ya?
PP: Sounds like you like the PK over all. You'd probably loose a bit of that fresh tates w/a water cure, but I bet it'd make a good "stealth" smoke since it's aroma is already pretty weak.

No No I dont like the Pure Kush over all or even near the top 5 actually, I was just trying to be descriptive as far as the taste, It is a top notch herb, but let me be clear their are many other strains in my humble opinion that leave this strain in the dust. I mean it is some really dank Kush smoke but I wouldnt choose it over Bubba Kush or OG Kush or . .. or. . ..or . . . . .lol. the Bubba Kush wasnt as short as I expected but it is far from a stretcher, actually rather ideal size wise as a plant except for yield.

vintner

Veteran
Low yield doesn't bother me when it's such killer smoke. I'm thinking it should do nicely in scrog once I put it into flower. Thanks Bro. Sorry I was mistaken about your PK report. You gave it a nice honest eval though.

Vin-You make some good points bro and yes even though the Bubba Kush is a low to moderate yielder at best it still is as good as it gets, it is just for someone like me I need alot so I can still smoke on it for a few weeks, man I smoke like a chimney lol I used to smoke everytime before I leave the house everytime I ate, when I woke up when I went to sleep. See I am doing much better now I only smoke about 5 times a day .

CF-Aaaaah looks oily as .... looks like you hit her with some baby oil. How does the odor do for ya?

Grape Ape Dried slight cure dank dank dank I need more time to formulate a smoke report lol it just seems to get better and better each day so I want to wait until it at least levels off for a while. The taste is extremely flavorful really taste so much like Urkle ooh I know this is a keeper for sure

R

Raistlin Majere

good show :bow:
philly we smoke the same broseph !!
cutting back abit cause i am running low now
i thought i had pleanty but chit i smoke a oz a week now mebbe a bit more :muahaha:

gotta chop a SQ a bit early for nugs/jugs :spank:
ah well LOL

sweet pics to BTW

keep it green brotha :rasta:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
that GA sure looks yummy bro> dont you love when the weed is good from chop and it just keeps getting better. i do hate if i smoke it all before it peaks though hehe .

CF- that does look nice too. bubbax haze huh. sounds nice. bet it shortens the haze finishing time. from her shineyness she looks well fed.

D

Delta Force

OMG 85 daze........i would have harvest two of em by then(or atleast one with another 2weeks away lol)........patience is a virtue my man..... :joint:

U

UBER21

WOw philly looking crazy my bro.....85 days holy shizznet you truly have patience......much :respect:

xOOx

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PhillyPride again.

i'm rep blocked, lol.

very nice. ssh looks similar to the bubba in colors of the leaves and calyx, but what sets it apart is the little pointy swirls on that tippy top of the buds, yeah? 85 days huh? report if it's zombifying!

um, where'd it GO?!?!

xoox

Thanks for the kind words all
XooX-What good would I be without a smoke report? lol Thanks bro

Uber and Delta-I really dont know if it is so much patience or that I have alot of other herb to smoke so I can afford to wait 100 days if necessary, Now if I was down to my last half oz it would be a whole different story lol they may have got the chop at 35 days

vintner

Veteran
PhillyPride said:
Bubba Kush
Day 85

Sheet! I wouldn't call that a bad haul. Great job PhillyPride! Looking forwrd to a smoke report. 85 days? What was your trich %'s like?

Red_Nine

Philly, that SSH does not look like I pictured it at all. I've never grown it, but it does look like Bubba. At least in the pics. Very nice looking indeed. Sorry I havn't been posting much lately. Dealing with the back again, but I finally found some meds that help and aren't narcotics. I can't believe it, I have my life back again! I truly never thought this day would come. Anyway, now that I'm not in pain, I'll get my shit together and get some pics and reports for you. BTW, the Pure Kush and Kali Mist are almost ready to get put in soil for my next run. Just started showing roots, and the moms are doing great. I'll be asking you for advice soon. Been awhile since I've done soil, and since you've got 'em dialed in.... Philly Pride for President!

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Yeah, the SSH (Romulator's cut) gets lots of color during the flush. Looks similar and that's where it ends. Bubba has more of an earthy, coffee type smell and this particular SSH is more on the fruit side of things. Smoke/high is also very different.

Either way Philly, looks good as always......hmmm "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PhillyPride again.".............Why am I not suprised in the least? lol

B

Bigtimer7

Great grow! FUn to watch man.... YOur a champ with some FIRE NUGGETS

I cant even imagine how good that ape tastes!!

keep up the good work my man! :) +++

Nice pics by the way!