What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PhillyPride-The Crosses- Bubba-OG-STD-others

Illadelph

hey Philly, what size pots are those that you flower in? they look pretty big. How tall of a plant do you think a 2gal pot could hold? I'm thinking of switching to Soil because DWC isnt working out for me, and you seemed like a good person to ask based on your results.

Also, do you do a lot of trimming/training on your plants? If so, what exactly do you do?

and what is your light source?

Sorry if you have already answered any of these questions previously in your thread.

blessed

nice skills Philly. curious to hear your thoughts on the purps. grew it out last year and liked it but ended up getting rid of her in place of the gdp. actually just finished the mendo purps cut and it was damn near identical to the pheno of purps i had from bcbd. i know they get a lot of bad rap, but i think if someone's looking for something that's truly purple with that purp flavor, you can't go wrong with them.

U

UBER21

BUmp for my homie Philly P its going to be a lovely weekend mang.....stay up....

A

Aerokush101

Yo Philly,

I never thought to try BubbaHaze going out to 90plus days, how was your success? Have you even cut her down yet? The Offical Smoke Report is due on Bubba Haze going 90plus. Some of us here have done her great justice, that's 55-65 days, but 90 plus... deserves nothing but more :respect:

AK101

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Hey all doin a lil personal update.....talked to PP today he will be joining us again shortley,all is well........Mm

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
What it is PhILLyPrId3.......stoked that everthing turned out kosher,how's the apemum?what's the new dimentions?<-sp?........let's see em'broseph.......Mm

S

stoned teacher

All those sick strains dialed in, clean glass, your own breeding looking amazing.....I'm in awe man! What can I say?