What's new

PhillyPride-The Crosses- Bubba-OG-STD-others

Sorry that the updates have slowed down but Harvesting and manicuring is really kicking my ass, allways the most time consuming time for me. Well I will have a thorough Dried/un-cured smoke report on the Pure Kush later today. The Grape Ape came down at 69 days

Grape Ape 69 days Harvested

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
NICE PP love the color flow of the last pic purp to white to light green...VETTY NICE..K++....Mm

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Nice haul PhillyPride :jump: The Bubba must be comin down soon too then right? Can't wait for smoke reports.

G

WHA UP PHILLY BLUNT! LOL!

I HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERY TIME YOU POST NEW PHOTO'S OF YOUR GIRLS I SIT HERE :jawdrop: BROWSEING THEM AND SAY TO MY SELF THEY LOOK SO WELL TAKEN CARE OF :headbange . THEY ALMOST LOOK LIKE THE SHIT YOU SEE IN A MAGAZINE! MAD PROPS! KEEP THE PIC'S COMING.

WHATS GOING ON WITH THAT (SSH) ANY UPDATES ON THAT? GOT PIX?

PIFF :smoker:

Last edited:
Thank You for your kind words all sorry I have been slow on the updates but with manicuring and the NFL Draft I have been occupied lol

The rest of the Garden is at 73 days today and are about to come down I will post some pics of the lovely SSH for you Piffdaddy and the Bubba Kush for you Vin thanks for asking guys. The rest of the garden will probably go 80-85.

OK let me give a thorough dried but uncured smoke report on the PURE KUSH

Odor of Nugs- 3 strange to say but really really faint if any at all, these nugs really need to be molested for any odor to come out. this is the first strain I have grown that has had little to no odor throughout the entire growing process.

Taste/flavor- 8- Very Very clean/pure/refreshing tasting as I stated before. Everyone I smoked this herb with remarked "How Clean it taste" and usually I didnt tell them what they were smoking until afterwards, everyone noted how very Kushy the flavor is but so so clean thus the name Pure. I am not saying the flavor is better than the other killer tasting herbs out their just a very clean version of Kush very refreshing and so different than OG and Bubba but also so similar. The taste/flavor is also very strong somewhat shocking since the buds have no smell even after being ground up; very unusual.

Head/Strength - 7 must say this is where their is a big difference between the Pure Kush and the other killer Kushes is that this herb is very much a creeper reaching full impact about a half hour after smoking, now it does pack a punch it just takes time to hit you look at it as a very well telegraphed punch lol for my fight fans. The high is similar to the other Kushes as in couchlock. To me the Bubba Kush and OG Kush are immediate impact herbs you feel them in a multitude of places immediately after exhale while the Pure Kush does not relate but is highly desirable more of a connoisseur herb that one has to truly appreciate I believe some and I mean a few Kush heads would think it may not match up in terms of wow factor.

bag appeal- 9 Modern Day Kush if I have ever seen her very very lovely she could try out for America's Next Top Model

Yield-7 Much better than expected I was really thinking low low yield but the Pure Kush turned out to be a moderate yielder with very dense rock hard nugs. I got a little under 8 ozs off of the 3 gals in 6 gallon pots and granted some strains pull 3 to 4 ozs in those but for the lineage I was impressed, I know she yielded much much better than the Bubba Kush.

Overall- 7.5 :rasta:
Really Good herb but not Holy grail I my opinion but that is only after 1 run more opinions will be formulated after 2 more runs in the future.

imnotcrazy -Thanks Bro much appreciated and no offense but GO FLYERS up 2-1 lets bring it home boys

151kushmaster -Thanks again my friend, and hey I think you need to check in to the Post your bong/bubbler/piece thread and spread around your glass expertise alot of people think they know when I know you know your sh!t!

Ok I have been really lagging with the pics but Harvest time will do that to me every time boy does it really sap my energy never been so worn out and ecstatic at the same time :jump: The Grape is down and truly smoking I will have pics up later and smoke report.

PiffDaddy you asked about the SSH well here goes some at 76 days and very Hazy not Piffy but Hazy. this is truly turning into one of my Favorite smokes because it always knocks you on your ass and leaves that signature Haze aroma sticking to the walls of wherever you smoke it, doesnt really taste Hazy more NL tasting but a desirable taste and the high is long lasting,SSH A truly incredible Haze only Haze besides Piff that I have had that is better is Haze Heaven and I will be taking these ladies at 85-90 days

SSH 76 days

Vintner-Congrats on the Bubba score you will NOT be disappointed. You asked how mine is doing, well I must say quite well, while a very very small yielder still a very exquisite herb. Her odor and slippery resin is delectable true head stash.

Bubba Kush 76 days

G

WOW Philly pride they look great.
Any tips you can give me in my grow thread would be great, since looks like you got this shit down pact. :joint:

When you gonna come over the Commodore Barry and burn some of that with me?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
HEY PHILLY
nice chop and great pics bro. i am quite the kush head and i have never tried pure kush. all the others are abundant. the bubba i buy occasionally is divine. right now i have a bubba cross i am super stoked about. the finished buds smell like chocolate coffee. mine are at 40 days

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice philly.
great smoke report on the PK.
that ssh looks stellar and will be crazy at 80+

p.s. you sure do know how to make people feel like amatuers when we look at your grows :spank:

Thanks for the kind words all
please CF I am still an amateur at least I think so, but hey I do love these ladies and they tend to love me back, only thing is they dont treat me as nicely during the summertime hmmm wonder why? lol Thanks Santa

Garden Shot 76 days Nearing the end of days

I truly feel blessed no arrogance or chip on my shoulder I truly feel good all day everyday peace to my compadres and peace to this lovely herb that god placed on this planet, :headbange :wave: :laughing: Thank you all who smoke-grow-and adore this incredible sacrament Thank You to all those responsible

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Philly, yeah yer boys are up 2-1, but ONLY on the back of Martin Biron. Habs have out shot/hit/played the Flyers all but 1 Period (Game 3, Per. 2). If the Habs didn't play all relaxed/Price wasn't so Non-chalant, Flyers would be in much worse shape and probably would have lost Game 3 AT LEAST, IMHO.

Either way, the grow looks PHENOMENAL, and I'll "see ya on the ice"

Last edited:

Red_Nine

Flyers 4-1. Can't believe they made it this far. Don't watch as much as you guys, but a fan none the less. I think I'll smoke one for the victory.

Yes Inc not trying to start anything and I must say I have just jumped on the FLYERS bandwagon so I can be smeared lol but I am happy at the 4-1 close out. Now on to the Penguins to and off to win the Stanley Cup. Come on FLYERS end our drought.

Latest posts

Latest posts