What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PhillyPride-The Crosses- Bubba-OG-STD-others

Illadelph

That is an awesome shirt. I would love to have on of those, very badly. The dude at my head shop where I used to live said that Illadelph was sold from its original owners over a year ago or something? is that true? Are their pieces more expensive than other brands in your areas? cuz I got my two like 600 miles apart, and they were way more expensive than the other brands in both areas, not that they aren't worth the extra money, cuz they totally are.

Anyway, welcome sawhiskey, I'll check out your diary.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
PhillyPride said:
I really appreciate how some like hearing my thoughts and opinions on smoke reports, thanks.
Grape Ape after a nice cure

Wait PhillyPride WAIT! Don't smoke that there nug. It's looks so bad, I think you should send it to me for proper handling and disposal LOL. That some DANK lookin sheet there Bro.
As for the rest, I appreciate and love your smoke reports. They're honest, and opinionated. Don't stop.

B

Bigtimer7

GOod job Philly shiz it fire!!!

Love the pics love the grow.. ALl is great my man! :)

Mad props +++

G

I dont currently have any Illadelph peices. About a year and half ago a friend blew me a pipe in his basement, he just got hired about a month ago at Illadelph. What headshops do you get Illadelph stuff from, Fralick?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like a very nice sample indeed !!....send me some ...lol

23736DSC02244.JPG

Illadelph

Sawhiskey, not sure if that question was directed towards me or someone else. I don't live near philly. I sort of move around a lot. got one in WV and one in NY

G

Oh ok, yea I was asking you, thats cool that they are sold that far away, I had no idea.

Illadelph

yeah, also you can get em on homegrownglass.com for what seems to me to be a pretty decent price. I never ordered from them but contemplated it.

Please People let us not let the thread go in the direction of the Pa/NJ/DE thread, Vin Core Bigtimer Incognitoman Thank you for your kind words they are truly appreciated, Sorry I have been slacking on the smoke reports I just have been a tad bit swamped.

Really dont understand the Killadelph Tshirt I guess it is a since of suburban humor, In the city we allready know what it is, Philly has allways been a violent chip on the shoulder city, not a place where people let shit slide allways been an intense "it can go down at any moment" city but I choose not to give props to such. I guess when you have seen alot of violence first hand it isnt as funny, it is actually very sad reality and shows what years of poverty, a poor education system, and anger creates. Sorry I dont rep Killadelph

Illadelph

That isn't how I interpreted the Killadelph T Shirt. The way I interpreted it was as if it was some killer glass. Kinda like how sometimes they call dank weed kill. example "that is some strait kill" Atleast in some places.

Sorry to distract your thread away from its true purpose. You never answered my questions about the grape ape genetics. Where you got em? Flowering time? Yeild? (good yeilder? or not so bountiful?, like bubba kush for example, only 250-350g/sq meter)

U

UBER21

PhillyPride said:
Now that is a beauty, a true masterpiece to be honest , ahh what the hell I have to ask frolic about this one or one like it, Thanks 151Kushmaster I allways feel fully informed hearing from you about glass bro.

Well the Grape Ape smoke report I will put tomorrow, really wanted to get it right and I think i have all of my thoughts swirling. I really appreciate how some like hearing my thoughts and opinions on smoke reports, thanks. I started doing them as a point of reference for myself so I could look back as the months and years go by

Grape Ape after a nice cure

Oh the sweetness.......much props brosky......... :joint:

G

Wowzers dude, that shit looks good. And 92 days wow, Ive never heard or seen a plant go that long. Im liking that, mad props. Check out my babies and gimmie some tips or tricks if you want.

That Bubbahaze looks amazing Phillypride! Those buds are strait frosted. Can't wait to see some cure pics along with a smoke report. Have you grown this strain before?

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
No more rep for you right now dude. I'm amazed every time I come here. You are a very patient man who odviously wont stand for anything less than the best. I can almost smell that one just thinkin about it PP. Great work Bro.

U

UBER21

PhillyPride said:
OG Kush x Abusive Kushaze (OG Kush x SSH) 95 days

BCBD Purps 95 days

like vintner said cant even give you more rep fam......but fuckem here is some karma anyway....lol.......

Latest posts

Latest posts