What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PhillyPride-The Crosses- Bubba-OG-STD-others

pthway4

Good Morning....

Good Morning....

Well I finally got a 60x - 100x microscope and have discovered my gils are just starting to develope their trichome heads....hurray....cloned yesterday 34..hopefully they all live, amazingly enough I had 100 percent success on my last two attempts...I use two large critter cages...the square ones made for reptiles...(petco). and I used tape and saran wrap to seal it all up...it keeps about 97% humidity at 74 degrees day 68 nightime

pthway4 said:
Well I finally got a 60x - 100x microscope and have discovered my gils are just starting to develope their trichome heads....hurray....cloned yesterday 34..hopefully they all live, amazingly enough I had 100 percent success on my last two attempts...I use two large critter cages...the square ones made for reptiles...(petco). and I used tape and saran wrap to seal it all up...it keeps about 97% humidity at 74 degrees day 68 nightime

You took clones this late? I dont know bro, this may seriously shock/stress your ladies into hermies. I hope not but you should usually take clones during veg and if it is a must up to 2 weeks into flowering anything after that could seriously shock your ladies, I will keep my fingers crossed for you bro good luck

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
PP Damn been gone for a bit where did u get skills?LOL,STELLAR pic's bro K++........Mm

Red_Nine

Yeah, Philly and Silverback are starting to put the rest of us to shame. Guess it's time to kick my game up.

Truth...I forgot you had the Majesty. I'd deffinately like to take that for a spin some day. Very unique compared to alot of what's around these days. Very good work.

And growing up I always thought you had to go to Cali for good smoke. I figured I'd just make my own. Never would have dreamed this many local people decided to do the same.

Fight Terrorism...Grow your own! Now we are patriots, lol.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red_Nine said:
I figured I'd just make my own. Never would have dreamed this many local people decided to do the same.

Fight Terrorism...Grow your own! Now we are patriots, lol.

true that Red,
i look at it like this.
there are 2 types of people when it comes to the love of MJ,
those who go get it and those who wait for it.
we all know who the go-getters are,
us obviously :D

Red_Nine

That should be part of the FUCKEM slogan CF. BTW, I need to check out your Geisha grow. Just saw it in your tag.

Great Words Red and CF :headbange
MoneyMike-Who said I had or have skills lol :joint:

Silverback- :dueling: Come on bro you know I am only a phonecall away what is mine is yours, lets get it. :friends:

AmishFarmer-Yes I have had Grape Ape commercially on several occasions but No I havent grown it out yet. The hues are mesmorizing these ladies started turning purple at day 22 I have never seen that before usually strains dont turn purple for me until after day 40.The commercial buds I have had can range from stellar to bland but I must say Grape Ape is very desirable :rasta: and while not as good as Purple Urkle (which is the king of the purps to I) it makes up for it in yield these ladies seem to be very husky. the flavor of grape ape is very grape kool aid flavor I really cant see how some folks think it is related to Urkle or Grandaddy not even close :badday: , different ends of the spectrum. I have yet to have some super stoney Grape Ape but I hope that I can pull it out of these, I have read that it is valued for its strength, must be just the samples I tried that were average in strength. Grape Ape reminds me alot of DJ Shorts Grape Krush in flavor/stone/aroma been looking for a dank dank purple strain for 3 yrs boy oh boy have I found it.

Thanks for the kind words everyone
thank you SANTA :muahaha:

AmishFarmer

Philly That sounds real nice.I hope you find some killer.Nothing like taste and stone.I'm all about the taste.I like to say I haven't been stoned since '91,its like I'm normal or not high,lol.But I try,man do I try.

busterbunny

PhillyPride said:
busterbunny-Thank you for the kind words, I try and use Pro Mix HP but most times am forced to use Pro Mix BX only real difference is the HP has more perlite. I add a cup of perlite per gallon pot all of my indica gals (Pure Kush, Grape Ape, etc ....) are in 6 gallon pots, the Sativas (SSH, Kali Mist, SD IBL) are in 3.8 and 2.3 gallon pots. It is important to find out exactly what size are your pots most times the grow stores have them labeled wrong, use should use a conversion chart because on the bottom of most pots it says the actual size in liters. This is important so that you use enough/not to much perlite. I also add EWC (Earth Worm Castings) to my mix on a ratio of 6 gallon pot 3 cups of EWC. Doing such I have found gives them enough N during Veg to last 2-3 weeks and doesnt leave the soil too hot. Enabling you to use a grow nute during late Veg giving you more control over the soil, if you add EWC at the rate of a cup per gallon I have found you cannot feed any nutes for risk of burning the soil for atleast a 3 to 5 weeks after transplant, for some this is fine but for me I like more control during Veg and Early Flower over their nutes especially since I use Bloom Enhancers during flowering ie Chems

Alright, well I want to try my frist grow using the fox farm trio nutrient pack and follow their nutrient schedule, so maybe I should just leave out the earth worm castings OR maybe I should buffer with the nutrient schedule such as not feeding any of the nutes for the first 2 weeks thus leaving me to be able to use earth worm castings for their benefits?

AmishFarmer said:
Philly That sounds real nice.I hope you find some killer.Nothing like taste and stone.I'm all about the taste.I like to say I haven't been stoned since '91,its like I'm normal or not high,lol.But I try,man do I try.

Wow Amish :rasta:
that is truly classic bro, must be all the hash you smoke :headbange

Busterbunny-Or you can just use a little less EWC and still use the 3 part series. I would highly suggest that you start off at half strength with the 3 part series, never follow the label directions they are most allways %97 of the time way too strong dosages.

Gdawg-Thanks :rasta:

Vin- :rasta: :wave: Right back at you bro :friends:

P@ZD@T

Stoping in to say...nice lineup to PhillyPride,and wuzzup to all my Philly bro's!Working with Hashplant,SensiStar,and Blueberry over this way.

pthway4

murder was the case....

murder was the case....

Be on the look out for rabid pair of wild scissors VERY sharp!!!!!! look like this and these are the victims...

bluberry and afghani are growing....

clones still alive day 5 in humidity chamber...

Phillypride everything is looking amazing! Can't wait to see everything finished! I have some new glass I want to share. Spork blown inline ashcatcher on the Toro.

100_08971.jpg

100_08961.jpg

100_08981.jpg

busterbunny

PhillyPride said:
Busterbunny-Or you can just use a little less EWC and still use the 3 part series. I would highly suggest that you start off at half strength with the 3 part series, never follow the label directions they are most allways %97 of the time way too strong dosages.

Alright I'll probably do that with the EWC. And yes, I've come across it on here many times where people say the stuff being too overpowering. Thank you!