What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PhillyPride-The Crosses- Bubba-OG-STD-others

Thanks for the kind words everyone

151Kushmaster-Now that is a great piece, good taste bro

Pic uploads disabled, I read recently that Mason/Kerr/Ball Jars and their lids should be washed and boiled when new herb is going into the jar to begin the curing process. Never did this before, so I have some Jars that are caked up in resin, I asked the ? of what to do on the Hash thread and The Tri state Thread and the wonderful members of IC mag gave me the answer, ISO Hash, well must I say it turned out great, 12 Jars about 3-4 grams of ISO Hash, this stuff was much better than I was expecting and sure beat trying to scrape the resin out with a knife. I have pics coming when UPLOADING PICS IS FIXED and some more pics of the lovely ladies, whoa that SD IBL is incredible I know she has won awards but I had no idea she was such a yielder now if she smokes anything like the ECSD that I know and love commercially I will be in for a sure treat. Here goes the first jar I started on.

Well Pic uploads are still disabled which really sucks! but Hey the Grape Ape and Pure Kush are probably the fastest flowering super strains I have ever delt with, I am sitting at 43 days and I swear they are telling me 7-10 days and trust me I am in no rush I usually like to take the ladies as long as they need or longer but I am astonished to say that the Grape Ape looks done at 43 days but I will let them go at least 52, Now I know environment has alot to do with it but damn this is desirable and the smell on those gals is of PURPLE GLORY and she is a heavy yield with a very squat squat profile, The Grape Ape may just be the strain to run for a larger set up with good yield, taste, aroma, high combo and its purple. Some of the others are much better suited for just personal smokes maybe just to have one or two plants to have stash smoke but not enough yield to fill a garden, Now the Pure Kush looks like she will be done anywhere from 50-55 incredible to me and the smell is astonishingly of what else PURE KUSH how lovely but the only thing is it is not a yielding strain at all, I mean the Pure Kush looks to be the smallest yielding along with the Bubba Kush, the Bubba Kush looks like a 60-70 day, but I really thought the Pure Kush would be the same amount of days but not even close but even though the PK is fast it is a low low yielder, we will play wait and see. the SD IBL is incredible all around top 3 in garden. The SSH is incredible also but it reminds me of South Fla Crippy, really shocking to me, the SSH has a heavy heavy NL 5 aroma and I assume that is where she gets her body from, I am assuming the Haze influence comes through in the smoke because I dont see it in her yet but she is very lovely she has a very strong NL 5 turpentine smell, what I clearly remember the Crippy in South Fla being years ago, now the funny thing is I was hoping this was going to be similar to the Uptown Haze that we call "Piff" but actually the complete other end of the spectrum, but highly desirable Crippy is in my all time top 10 smokes even though I dont think it exist anymore in the form I knew from yrs ago. playing wait and see and the Kali Mist looks to be NO #1 enough said

R

Raistlin Majere

sounds great philly
i know them pics will be bomb
:respect:
stay mean and green

G

PHILLY, THATS FUNNY I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU HOW'S THAT SSH AND THEN YOU POSTED ABOUT IT. IS THAT A STRAIN FROM GREEN HOUSE? CAUSE IF IT IS I ALSO PICK UP STRAWBERRY HAZE FROM THEM. IS THE (SH & THE SSH ) IN THE SAME FAM. I'M IN DAY NINE VEG WITH THAT!

A WHILE BACK IN THE FLORIDA TREAD YOU WHERE ASKING ABOUT THE CRIPPY STRAIN ? YOU WHERE RIGHT ABOUT IT BEING A NL# STRAIN! I HAD ASKED MY BOY DOWN IN SOUTHWEST DADE CUBAN NIGGA, HE KNOWS HIS SHIT AND HE GAVE ME THE TWO THUMBS UP IS AN NL#.

PIFFDADDY said:
PHILLY, THATS FUNNY I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU HOW'S THAT SSH AND THEN YOU POSTED ABOUT IT. IS THAT A STRAIN FROM GREEN HOUSE? CAUSE IF IT IS I ALSO PICK UP STRAWBERRY HAZE FROM THEM. IS THE (SH & THE SSH ) IN THE SAME FAM. I'M IN DAY NINE VEG WITH THAT!

A WHILE BACK IN THE FLORIDA TREAD YOU WHERE ASKING ABOUT THE CRIPPY STRAIN ? YOU WHERE RIGHT ABOUT IT BEING A NL# STRAIN! I HAD ASKED MY BOY DOWN IN SOUTHWEST DADE CUBAN NIGGA, HE KNOWS HIS SHIT AND HE GAVE ME THE TWO THUMBS UP IS AN NL#.

My main man PIFDADDY thanks for clearing that up, that was one of my personal ????? that I have been trying to figure out for years, just like the Piff ???, Thanks fam NL5 now that was my assumption :dance: another person said it was an heirloom NL 5 and I have to agree, A SUPER NL 5 not the average for sure because although it was the shit back in the day most NL 5 was boring not that Krippy man it was some of the strongest smoke I ever smoked definitely in the top 3 in terms of strength, even though it took us forever to finally get some official Krippy back in 99, whoa cats was calling regs-mids-kind bud-dro everything Krippy so after a while we thought it was a myth but then we ran across the official 2 days before we left the MIA lets just say we were back down for 2 more trips basically on Krippy missions now that we had a cool connect but then he couldnt get it any more and we shitted, but hey you know how the game goes and the funny thing is no matter where in Dade Co shit FLA we would light the Krippy up everybody knew exactly what it was, man that was some super uper dank.

That SSH I heard is from Greenhouse circa 1996 before Shantibababa left. Day 9 of veg sounds good post pics if you like :rasta:

Raistlin Majere-Welcome :rasta:

Last edited:
R

Raistlin Majere

thanks for the welcome
this is quite a thread you have here
i hope you don't mind if i stop in more :joint:
you sure got the green thumb bro

:edit : thanks for the REP

G

YO WHEN I TALK TO YOU I FEEL LIKE IF I'M ON A JOB SITE PUFFIN A BLUNT REAL QUIK IN MY TRUCK, BEFORE I HIT IT TO THE NEXT JOB LOL! MY BAD I AM DOING THAT WIRELESS!!!!!!! :headbange

CHECK IT OUT YOU ARE SO ON THE MONEY WITH THE KRIPPY CAUSE THATS WHEN I STARTED IN THE GAME "99" FUCKIN WITH MY P.R. NIGGA BUT YOU NO THEY GRIMME ! LOL! BUT MY MAN PUT ME DOWN WITH THIS DOMINACAN! THAT HAD A CUBAN CONNECT THAT GREW THE SHIT! AN THATS WHEN I BECAME A KRIPPY SMOKER FIRST TIME SMOKING, NEVER WOULD SMOKE ON REG'S THEN STARTED SERVING ALL HISTORY GOT FED UP WITH MAN PEEPS COMING THRU! AND I STOPPED THAT SHIT! WORD! AND BECAME A KULTIVATOR. LOL!

THATS WHY ON THIS SITE YOU HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT KRIPPY BUT THEY DON'T NO WHAT IT REALLY IS! NOT A LOT OF HEADS NO ABOUT THAT KRIPPY.ONLY US NATIVES TO THAT GANJA!

I WILL GET SOME PIC OF THAT TONIGHT WHEN I GET BACK TO THE SPOT! I MITE HAVE A FEW QUESTION. I SEEN A FEW DROOPING A BIT LETS SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE WHEN I GET THERE.

BE EASY! :rasta: KEEP IT GREEN!

MY BAD I WROTE A STORY! :bashhead:

Last edited:
I like the stories dog, they allways provide good background for the shit we talk, hey you never lied about the Krippy simply incredible Miami Smoke around 99 whoooaa I just hate when people that might have also gone looking for the krippy and came up short come onto sites such as this or within circles spread there is no such thing, I sit back and think are you crazy.

People have to understand something very simple, if a LOCALE/Place is famous for a certain strain ie Miami=Krippy, Uptown NYC=Haze and level 10 PIFF NORCAL=Purple Urkle Alaska=Manatuska thunderfuck Hawaii=Pakalolo There is a reason why the herbs are of legend not just a fluke, It may be hard to find but it DOES exist in every instance. And please remember judge the grower and not the strain, I ran across too many people talking about they had some krippy down in MIA and wasnt impressed, you know the first thing I am thinking "Asshole you didnt smoke the real thing" not that complicated, just because a seed company may sell something of the same name or similar names and you or a friend grew it out and determined it wasnt shit does not mean that the authentic strain is not incredible. Not just named strains i am talking about strains with local legend status

Red_Nine

Philly, can't wait to see that Kali Mist. I was gonna wait awhile to run that, but if you think it's looking that nice, I'll have to push that up a bit. Nice info guys on the Krippy. Only heard of it in passing, always like to read about such things.

InPotiTrust

PhillyPride I love hearing about other places known for herbs are of legend.I live in NY for a few years so it was always piff or haze.but when i left for ri and meet my girls pops he told me about Thai Stick and Acapulco Gold from up in Maine that i have to get my hands on those strains one day.

InPotiTrust-Welcome to the thread mi casa su casa, especially after bringing good information. You said it the "Acapulco Gold" wow I know it is an old school strain and I have only had it twice once in the states and once in Mexico and both times I was tripping probably the single strongest strain I have ever smoked that shit had me bugged out, now I have never done acid but for me smoking that felt like the described acid trip. Incredible incredible Acapulco Gold, I have read and heard it is used in alot of the modern day crosses we know and love such as G-13.

Red
This Pic upload thing is killing me, Speaking of Kali Mist I just got some killer nugs of some Kali Mist that I want to post pics up of from an old friend of mine who has been running his Kali Mist for over 5 yrs, a stupor stone, great long lasting high; it is the staple of his grows along with AK-47 now he swears his Kali Mist is the original version before being reworked, and I have been smoking these same nugs for years from him with them being outstanding and having the tell tale Kali Mist traits , he really wants to see if their is any difference between the Kali Mist he is running vs the Kali Mist I currently have. Now the Kali Mist i have is incredible and has and indescribable odor and looks to be a monster yielder but I am noticing some odor differences between the two who knows at 45 days so I will wait and see but his Kali Mist has a stronger HAZE smell influence while my Kali Mist has a more tropical aroma Hazy but not to be confused with haze if that can be understood, and that is the way I would describe Kali Mist very distinct related to haze but never confused as Haze, while his Kali Mist has a heavy Haze smell/odor/aroma/fragrance, like it is almost a Haze cross of some type, I must say this Kali Mist I am running is a keeper for sure, so least to say I am excited to compare the two but honestly I think that both will be worked with in the future as a side by side experiment. His Kali Mist he picked up in the Dam during a cup years back, he goes to every cup and rubs elbows but he has been shocked by the infusion of some of the new genetics floating around stateside, he really isnt impressed with Amsterdam anymore. A really been there done that type of guy, He swears all of the Kushes are decent but in terms of taste and strength he says the same thing every time, "Taste like some Sour Diesel to me, the differences are minimal" although he is a big fan of the Kushes (How could he not be)

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, this thread has really gone to crap without pics, sheesh
:fsu:

on a serious note,
i placed 4 of the 5 PA bubbhaze into flower about 4 or 5 daze ago.
i'd show you pics, but i dont feel like it :p
these outta be awesome, thanx for the love holmes :D

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
speaking of pics.........

speaking of pics.........

pics can be uploaded again WOOOO!

some lil ones that just went into flower.
PA Bubbahaze:

one luv philly :respect:

G

PHILLY, DAMN YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON THE JUDGING THE GROWER AND NOT THE STRAIN! CAUSE SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO PUSH ANYTHING ON THESE STREETS CUZ!

Cant wait to see how the Boss Likes the PA BUBBA HAZE
Cocktail Frank -You allready know bro mi casa is su casa for sure, I feel like I got the naming rights to a Pro stadium with that one.

Rednine-PA BUBBA HAZE is the Bubba Kush x ABK (OG Kush x SSH)

PIC Uploading is back yes sir, a picture truly says a 1000 words

Dont know how many days these pics were taken at but the upload has been down for like a week

Kali Mist

The Grape Ape

The Dehumidifier

One Jars worth of ISO HASH

the best airstone I have ever used DWI Airstone really does work and is supposed to be guaranteed for life lol but the pores are so small and powerful the micro bubbles dissolve any ferts put into the water without me having to stir it up, I know these ladies love this gal

12 Jars and 91% Iso =

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow philly, that rom ssh sure is packing it on.
she doesnt yield well, but your turning her out.
if there were to be a plant that i never ever want to lose,
it be that ssh.
you really would be straight with just that one strain in your garden forever.
truly, truly special.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Very nice PhillyPride! Your Iso actually looks pretty good. The only Iso I've seen before is black and tarry looking. I gress it's cause you hardly had any plant matter in it. I'd smoke that too. Glad you enjoyed it. Plants are looking stellar man.