What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PhillyPride-The Crosses- Bubba-OG-STD-others

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
marked this thread i only got to page 5 and gtg have stuff to do so ill bbl to peep
the rest of this great thread.. peace..

sack

G

most beautiful PP>>>!!!love the SSH and kali>>>>
that grape ape looks familiar...hmmmm???
LOve your garden man>>>keep it going>>peace=)

Red_Nine

Looking good Philly. What are you running this time? Mines a mess. My clones got screwed up, I think it was too cold, and half of 'em died. So I built one of those diy ez cloners today, and threw everything in there. So this round I'll be running Jack the Ripper, BPP(finally), Purps(BCBD), Querkle, SD x OG(fuel pheno), Bubba and hopefully Gangster D if those clones root. I'm just gonna keep putting 'em in as they root and harvest as they are done. Kind of a pain with e &f and netting on top, but, I could have worse problems.

As a side note, the Pure Kush all rooted, the SSH all died, one Ape might make it, and the Mist is looking like at least 2 will root. I wish I would have make the aero cloner a couple months ago. I hope it works,lol. I never have a problem with clones. I don't know who's worse between the two of us, ha ha. Well I guess we're even:D I'll keep you updated.

InjectTruth

Red, you will love the cloner. Not only does it root them fast, but they stay pert and ready to burst all the way through.

Red_Nine

Yeah, not like I'm hurting for good genetics. I've got moms of Bubba, Gangster D, Purps and Querkle, plus I have clones in the new machine, and if they root I'll have the Grape Ape, SSH, Pure Kush and Kali Mist. I'll be taking cuts of the Jack the Ripper and BPP in a few days to select moms from. Plus enough beans to keep me busy for about 10 or 20 years, if they last that long. The cloner is working really good so far. Slight leak that I'm pretty sure I fixed, but no big deal anyway.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
It's a jungle in there Philly! Don't get lost LOL.
InjectTruth: That's a nice looking plant you've got there. What strain is that. looks like some killer smoke dude.

the Asante Samuel Signing was HUGE for the EAGLES

the Asante Samuel Signing was HUGE for the EAGLES

Thanks for the Kind words everyone :rasta:
Nice to have the great JoeShmoe stop in :rasta:

Red-Sorry to hear about those ailments with those clones I am sure your new ez cloner will fix them right up they should be back bopping in no time.
I am currently running
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
Bubba Kush x ABK
OG Kush x ABK
Pure Kush
Grape Ape
The Purps (BCBD)
Strawberry Diesel x ABK
SSH
Kali Mist
Sour Diesel IBL

in another garden I am embarrassed to take pics of I have some Blue Mystic, The Purps (BCBD), BC Kush, SSH, Kali Mist, Mango. The water was not allowed to sit for 24 hours before watering as I was told it was by the caretaker (the water had just been ran before I got their lol) this happened weeks ago and boy did some serious problems arise :fsu: :rant: well after seeing the problems arise and the caretaker was given the 5th degree of ??? and scolding only after that did they admit to running the water about an hour before I showed up :fsu: , so now we have some plants that look troubled and stunted while others that were added in after the water mishap look perfectly fine. If you guys would like to see pics I will do so but I try to show my green thumb not the horrible mishaps lol.

Bear-Thanks for the camera help bro I now feel almost competent :rasta:

Well the ladies are really rocking along I did alot of bending on the SSH, Kali Mist, Strawberry Diesel x ABK, and the SD IBL because they seem to be the stretchers seemed to have worked for the most part now they are tall and still reaching but not as bad after supercropping and fimming and bending lol but hey they are doing well for a mixed garden (straight sativas and straight indicas), I believe I went much to strong on my last foliar feed thus some damaged foliage but the overall health of the gals is great, I have always used EWC but in 1 or two of my last runs I tried to substitute the EWC for EWC teas that I thought would allow me to better control my nutrient ratios since after transplanting into final homes with EWC you shouldn't use ferts over 200ppm for risk of nuking for at least 3 weeks after transplant. My belief was that I could increase the plants nutrient uptake in the first few weeks using the teas in combo with heavy nutes in the (600-900ppm) range after transplant, late veg-early flower. I was completely wrong I knew that the EWC provide ample amounts of Nitrogen naturally and their symbiotic relationship with the soil but where I was off base was the ability of the EWC to by itself increase the plants uptake abilities whereas after all of the EWC's in the soil are used up 3-4 weeks later the plants not only are vigorous but are yearning for heavy heavy doses of fert right when it is important early to mid flower wow, I love to experiment but sometimes it is best to go back to the tried and true. Now if I hit this gals with 900ppms the runoff will be 500ppms so next time they will get a nice 1300ppms before I start the decline in nutes as most strains start waining away from needing nutes around day 35 and I stop completely with nutes around days 40-45 depending on the strain.

Well here go the ladies at Day 17 thanks once again to the BOSS :wave: :rasta: and to Bear for the Camera tutorial :jump:

The Garden

Sour Diesel IBL

Super Silver Haze

Kali Mist

loyalty7

philly pride nice grow and nice line of strains excpecially being on this side of the world,quick question does your kalimist resemble anything like the nyc piff, with the incense smell

Red_Nine

The clones are looking better. Only one I'm not too sure of is the Mist. On another note, it must suck to have such shitty strains to work with. Maybe one of these days, you'll get something good.:D Shine on Philly!!!

mjcuresall

PhillyPride, you're a true inspiration! Great lineup, great growing, great results.

My bagseed grow is 2 weeks into flower and looking pretty good. (Furthest I've ever gotten. :hotbounce) Looking forward to getting closer to where you are this year.

Carry on, man!

gnomegrown

things are looking good man..........
i'm two weeks away from the mass murder haha and can't wait too sample my magic forest. i got too get my levels right so mine look as green as those..........

keep smokin tokers.......

Yikes!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PhillyPride again.
Impressive man. You guys in F.U.C.K. E.M. just don't quit LOL.

Red_Nine

Philly...just wanted to give you an update on clones. 3 Pure Kush rooted--2 Kali Mist rooted,1 unrooted--2 Grape Ape rooted--1 Kali Mist unrooted. They all still look really good so they should all root. The aero cloner is great. And I'm down to 2 BPP's and 2 Jack the Ripper's. I've got one female of each and one unknown of each left. The rest were males. Can't wait to compare the BPP pheno's.

Vin...the strains just keep falling in our laps,lol. I wish I had the time/space to run 'em all. I keep turning things down all the time. Just found out I'll be getting the original ECSD, Giesel and Kushman's Strawberry Cough. A couple years ago, I was wishing I could get one good strain. Now I have too many. Well, there's never too many,lol. I guess what goes around does come around.And all it's gonna cost me is my firstborn child:D I just like variety. If I don't have at least 2 or 3 kinds of smoke, I get bored with it. I smoke different strains at different times of the day, and there are just so many good strains out there.

RedNine-See I told you so I knew they would turn out just fine. aero! aero! aero!

Thank you for the kind words everyone
My Organic friend is now apart of our community so if you ever get a chance give a hello to SILVERBACK :moon:

UPDATE

Day 22
the nute regimen has def switched up pretty predictably the Sativas require much less fert than the more indicas. I have been really pushing them thus some are showing signs of burn but I believe that was from my last foliar feed not nutrients only but I cant be sure but it is not on all the gals just a few but I will just flush and jump back on the horse I love the speed at which they are maturing they are really coming along well and alot of resin and perfume on everybody.

:jump:

Last edited:
Z

zombo

Looking real good there Philly :yes:
What plant is that leaf shot of?(5th picture down)
Keep up the good work,your making us Pennsylvaniaians look good.

zombo said:
Looking real good there Philly :yes:
What plant is that leaf shot of?(5th picture down)
Keep up the good work,your making us Pennsylvaniaians look good.

Thanks Bro, that Leaf is the Bubba Kush x ABK (OG Kush x SSH) my current favorite right now