What's new

PhillyPride-The Crosses- Bubba-OG-STD-others

Red_Nine

Yeah, that SSH and Kali Mist have my attention for sure. Can't wait to see them finish up. Everything looks great, as usual.

G

WOW! I ALMOST WANT TO GRAB THE BUD RIGHT THRU THE COMPUTER! LOL! LOOKS GREAT! LIKE ALWAYS! THAT SSH/NL#5/KRIPPY I WENT ON SEED BOUTIGUE AND THEY SAY ON THE DESCRIPTION THAT IT IS A NL#5 SO I GUESS IT'S KRIPP!

HERE'S A LIL PRE VIEW OF MY VEG. CLOSET

START ON TOP LEFT-LEMON SKUNK,WHITEWIDOW,WHITEWIDOW
IN THE MIDDLE- TRAIN WRECK
BOTTOM LEFT- WHITEWIDOW,3 STRAWBERRY HAZE

ALL IN TEN DAYS VEG FOR ABOUT ONE MORE WEEK.
THEN STR8 TO MY HOME BOX 3X3 600HPS HORDULUX.

Last edited:
PiffDaddy-that is a nice lineup you got about to rock and roll keep us updated.

Cocktail Frank-I agree that SSH is a keeper for sure, I just like to sit back and look at her sway in the wind sometime.

Funny thing about the SSH is I have some running in another neglected garden of mine who gets alot of rough treatment by her everyday handlers :spank: , ie (extreme temp fluctuations, the water may or may not be allowed to sit for 24 hrs before watering, Fan leaves deemed "ugly" are removed for no reason. . etc . . .), This garden started off in good faith and had some good harvest but the last 3 harvest have gone to Sh!t :spank: partially my fault but mostly the fault of the everyday handlers who dont want to listen and are happy as long as the end product is smokeable :rant:

anyways I had some SSH in this garden of despair and it actually smokes pretty decent considering how tough its environment was, I will post pics later. And I must say with no cure and a 5 day dry in 80 degree temps with a fan blowing directly on them, and no this was not my idea, the everyday handlers decided this was the fastest way to dry in order to get some to smoke lol . But I can say that the SSH still knocked my head off like some Kush whooaaa good stuff and lest to say if it turned out like this in that garden it will be truly splendid in my A1 gardens. Now I know I said during the growing/flowering phases I did not smell any Haze, but after/during drying the Haze smell comes through and when it is smoked even uncured the Haze comes through extremely strong but not the tropical piffy Haze more of a fruity Haze but very strong in both flavor/taste and head. i cant wait to cure it a bit, I will post pics up a little later.

OK The Grape Ape is at 46 days and seriously looks to be done :pimp3: :bow: , with a few cloudy trichs, simply amazing to me, now I have delt with a few 45-50 day strains and they all sucked ass overall I really think that this Grape Ape will be stellar, she is very short and squat, beautiful purple family bouquet/aroma, heavy trich production, looks to be a heavy yielder. Really overall I am totally impressed with the Grape Ape so far, she honestly could have been taken at 42-44 days but I was so caught off guard that I didnt start flushing until 40 days and I have to get a run off of at least 150 ppms before I feel satisfied with a good flush whether it takes one day or two days I have to get it below 150 ppms before the final dry out, allowing the plant to use up all of their nutes by the time they are close to bone dry in about 7-10 days. These Grape Ape ladies will taken at 53-55 days and that will be on the end of the harvest window, wow.

I am about to search around the thread to see about other peoples experiences with the Grape Ape because is the fastest elite I have ever heard of, Kudos to the BOSS, Anybody that has any info on the Grape Ape is welcome to chime in.

Red_Nine

Man, I don't know what you're so excited about, they look like schwag to me,lol. Stellar as usual bro. Still kicking myself that I lost this one.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that grape ape is totally finished at 60 daze.
great smell and taste.
medium indica stone.
its not overpowering, functioning will still be semi difficult.
but it wont smash your face like a strong indy would.
hold her tight if you like her philly, she's not in my garden anymore.

peterpan

Veteran
Philly can't say anything that hasn't already described your beautiful garden except droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool every time I, look at your pics. Peace

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just checking you and your thread out...got 2 admit i only lookt at the pics Philly..but this is just a Fucking awsome playground !!! candy candy candy everywhere !!! much respect man !! :bow:

Red_Nine

Philly, you have just gotten International Praise and Recognition. From our European brother. Maybe we'll have a FUCKEM seedshop in the dam or UK one of these days. Then we can all take business trips and write the taxes off,lol. Just an idea, can't hurt to dream.

RedNine-Sounds good to me

Thank You for all of kind words everyone they are truly appreciated :monkeyeat and whether you just look at the pics or read all of my :rant: thanks for stopping by.

Cocktail Frank-Thanks for the run down on the Grape Ape bro I believe I will let her go till 60 then and try and get the max stone out of them. You described the Grape Ape just as I would some of Grape Ape I smoke often I dont know why I was hoping to be able to pull some super stone out of a strain that I never would consider stoney. I guess that was just growers cockiness lol.

Same thing with the Pure Kush and Bubba Kush, I have read everywhere that these are low low yielding plants but I had this thought, "Now when I get my hands on them they will be 3ozers at least" :bashhead: and then reality set in :laughing:

Red_Nine

But the buds you get off of that Bubba are worth it imo. Not sure if you finished any yet, but if not, you'll be loving it.

B

Bigtimer7

GOOD JOB MAN!

WOw I love checkin out the east coast group.... I love the pics man

Keep it up buddy! I hope things keep rollin on my brother

Very true RedNine no I haven't finished any of my Bubba Kush as of yet, but I do keep some around in my personal stash (commercial version), and I can not wait to compare the two. The commercial Bubba Kush is truly top shelf, I can only hope that my Bubba Kush run comes close in quality.

Thank You esbe, i have long admired your work

Bigtimer7-thanks bro :rasta:

I along with probably all of america has a real infatuation with Purple Strains, Kush Strains, and Haze strains. Most from my perspective are duds, I have sampled or grown a few of the versions out. Here goes another one of the Purple Varieties, I have smoked this variety on a few occasions, these nugs pictured are by Grape Krush by DJ Short my same friend who has been playing with the Kali Mist for years has also been working with Grape Krush for a short while, Now it is said everywhere that I checked that this strain was created through DJ Shorts Blueberry line funny thing is I do not taste anything blueberry at all, the taste is not very strong more of a faint flavor but it is a purple flavor none the less, I have noticed this everytime smoking Grape Krush is that is that it is no where near as flavorful as some of DJ Shorts other strains ie (Original Blueberry, True Blueberry), This strain really makes its case in the strength department, now dont get me wrong not strong like Kali Mist or Bubba Kush but it packs a nice wallop none the least making it much stronger than any Grape Ape or Grandaddy Purp that I have had. I have to put it at the top of the strength chart in terms of purple herbs but slightly below Purple Urkle (Urple). Overall very good smoke

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i grew a few seeds of dj's grape krush out, only got males.
but i did save pollen for future crosses.

hmm Cocktail Frank to ponder :chin: the possible crosses with that pollen :dance:

Well Here goes the Pure Kush, and she may not be a heavy yielder and she was never advertised to be a high yielder but she is very vetty special :rasta: I must say I only really see subtle differences between the Pure Kush and the Bubba Kush very similar.

PURE KUSH 50 days :headbange

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
PP hell yeah....even esben showed!DO WORK son...love the PK's gloss sick sheit..............Mm

Red_Nine

That gets me excited to run the PK, Philly. I really only want to run 1 or 2 strains this next time, and have no idea yet what it's gonna be. Gangster D is in the running for sure, as well as the PK, Querkle, Purps. I kinda want to run a short flowering strain to build up head stash, then maybe a nice haze/sativa after that. What do you think the flower time will be on that PK? Decisions, decisions. Great show as usual bro, keep it up. One grow at a time. Oh and don't forget to FUCKEM.

Latest posts

Latest posts