What's new

Phillthy's Phlava Run...

Chrome

Pink Bubble Tooth
ICMag Donor
some evil resin production in here.

the first brain gum pic looks like a sativa influenced pheno that smelld like cherrybubble as i grew it. dont know if yours is same. the second looks like the braingum pheno.

man those pbt looks monster. this big colas WOW. can you make a shot to see them whole plant?

what you think how long they will need?

last shot is great too :) nice silver shade

greetz

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy Crap!!

Holy Crap!!

Dang phill,i want to come to your house for christmas,let me just say again,DANG! :yoinks:. on a side note,it must just be the lighting,but i think i see some very slight leaf yellowing,i have to assume you must be flushing:chin:i mean that can't be funky leaf in phills garden:noway:i mean he's practically a god:bow:,naw must be some sort of elf thing:muahaha:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maan you got some dankness overthere . As its supposed to be.
Great Job man.... especially for the strain selectah ;) you know
You are a friend to keep close for sure ..... heh :joint: .. ;)

have a good one Phil :yes:

:joint::joint:

some evil resin production in here.

the first brain gum pic looks like a sativa influenced pheno that smelld like cherrybubble as i grew it. dont know if yours is same. the second looks like the braingum pheno.

man those pbt looks monster. this big colas WOW. can you make a shot to see them whole plant?

what you think how long they will need?

last shot is great too :) nice silver shade

greetz

i think the brain gum will go 8 weeks give or take a few days. the pbt will take longer i think. they are filling out slower then the BG. i will get some whole plant shots for ya tomorrow ;)

Dang phill,i want to come to your house for christmas,let me just say again,DANG! :yoinks:. on a side note,it must just be the lighting,but i think i see some very slight leaf yellowing,i have to assume you must be flushing:chin:i mean that can't be funky leaf in phills garden:noway:i mean he's practically a god:bow:,naw must be some sort of elf thing:muahaha:

heh, yes i started flushing the brain gum and c99 x jillybean. the pbt will take a bit longer so it is still green ;)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahahaha....lookin' into his nasty schwagin' wagon...hahaha.

Nah, you know nothing but love over here, brother! Keep doing your thing! Those plants are looking stellar! Your photo skills seem to be getting a bit more honed in as well...Learning how to use that camera, mate?

Giving me sticky/sweaty palms just looking at those beauties!!!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahahaha....lookin' into his nasty schwagin' wagon...hahaha.

Nah, you know nothing but love over here, brother! Keep doing your thing! Those plants are looking stellar! Your photo skills seem to be getting a bit more honed in as well...Learning how to use that camera, mate?

Giving me sticky/sweaty palms just looking at those beauties!!!

dank.Frank

LOL@schwagin' wagon...hahaha

right now i am just pointing and shooting. batteries died in the good camera...lol. this is definitely the frostiest run so far. everyone is performing very well... ;)

Mad fucking skills man... love it!

i appreciate it! :abduct:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
haha Frank that pic had me cracking up man....

Phillthy....them plants looked wicked man! All of chromes stuff looks real nice...makes me wish i had won some of them auctions when they were up on the bay b4 lol....Keep up the great work man i enjoy seeing the "fruits" of your labor ;)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, but really...what is that on those buds...look...right there...

ROFLMAO!!!

d.F

muther fucker! hahahaha

i threw a sssdh x jack bud to friend and he calls me up and tells me he found a seed... i wigged out! i went and checked everything i had and found zero. then i remembered... i bred that plant hahahaha. i got 1 seed! lol i am going to get it from him and pop it. the lone seed....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
muther fucker! hahahaha

i threw a sssdh x jack bud to friend and he calls me up and tells me he found a seed... i wigged out! i went and checked everything i had and found zero. then i remembered... i bred that plant hahahaha. i got 1 seed! lol i am going to get it from him and pop it. the lone seed....

hahahaha....yeah, you did try to hit that one up...ONE lone seed. I wonder if that means the male WAS viable and perhaps you just hit the girls a bit too early? Either that, or his pollen simply didn't take. Your really going to go and get that seed back from him??? I suppose there is a bit of sentiment in it though...if it is the FIRST bean you ever made...especially seeing how there was only 1....lol.

But I bet you were tripping balls about that at first...I've seen how you get...HAHAHA.

Don't worry though, from the looks of things, you are going to have PLENTY of feminized BKGK....hehehe. :laughing:

Looking forward to seeing these girls finish up!!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the pollen got moist when going from the cold fridge to the warm outdoors so i didnt think it took. apparently though there was one baby :) and hell yeah i am gonna get it. that shit could be fire!

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frank, you almost gave me a heart attack!:yoinks:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
are those candy bananas like 'runts' or regular bananas?
either way, after the initial shock they looked kinda tasty!
that PBT keeps me drooling as she goes and the brain gum looks BIG for 6+ weeks, wow! jilly bean cindy looks damn nice too! i guess the bubbagk's are alot slower but bubba never has been jackrabbit quick! if nothing else you get free snack food with a great source of potassium in every bag!
RM

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frank, you almost gave me a heart attack!:yoinks:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
are those candy bananas like 'runts' or regular bananas?
either way, after the initial shock they looked kinda tasty!
that PBT keeps me drooling as she goes and the brain gum looks BIG for 6+ weeks, wow! jilly bean cindy looks damn nice too! i guess the bubbagk's are alot slower but bubba never has been jackrabbit quick! if nothing else you get free snack food with a great source of potassium in every bag!
RM

It was just a random pic of a banana off the net and I just made it work for me with a bit of Photoshop...lol. I won't lie, this isn't the first time I've teased him about nanners on his buds...lol. His room is dialed in and he knows it, so it is basically mandatory to poke a little fun at him from time to time. He's a good sport! hahaha

But now that you mention it, they do kinda look like runts..hahaha.

After seeing Phillthy run those BKGK, and seeing how quick they frosted up, I can't wait to get to the pack I have of them...hahaha. Although, the way the brother grows, it makes everything seem worthy to sit at the top of a list...hahaha. Green-thumbed without a doubt. Always nice to see someone that can run any strain and still have it performing at peak...I can't wait to see a clone run of some of the plants he has sitting there now...a bit more mature, and there is going to be SOME SICK(er) plants in that room!!

dank.Frank

cannabowl

Perplexing Magnum Opus
ICMag Donor
Need a trimmer? hahaha. Have scissors will travel!!!

Great work man. I'd like to get smacked around by those ladies. infuckincredible job. Well beside this
user67577_pic209331_1257224941.jpg
. WTF happened to that one? haha. You raising monkeys? Shit made me bust a gut, nice one Frank.

Peace,
Canna