What's new

Phillthy's Phlava Run...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the title says it all... popping some beans to find some real flavor this time around. the og kush i ran had some good flavor. the blue sat 2.2 x grape krush flowering now should be no slouch if aroma is any indicator (thanks luaith!). karma's sssdh x jack should be a winner as well as ojd's gangsta haze (og kush x g13 haze). this run will be the following....

c99 x jillybean courtesy of cannabowl (12 seeds)
picture.php

two offerings from chrome, pink bubble tooth and brain gum (10 seeds each)
picture.php

picture.php

and to round it out... a special offering from retardo motabon... bubba kush x grape krush, yum! (6 seeds)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i have no doubts this run will deliver... the phlava!!!!!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh snap!

Here we go again. Phillthy going to break it down for us!!

Looking forward to those Chrome offerings...but you already know that, don't you!

Tagged.

Get it done, bro!

dank.Frank

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh snap!

Here we go again. Phillthy going to break it down for us!!

Looking forward to those Chrome offerings...but you already know that, don't you!

Tagged.

Get it done, bro!

dank.Frank

popped those pbt just for you man ;) thanks for stopping in!

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell ya! You rock phillthy! When you could be growing all pro gear you keep running stuff made by members and giving their stuff a shot. its really cool of you. Sure its a nice thing to give away your seeds, but growing them takes time, space and a leap of faith on your part. The givers gain from it too. Seeing offspring from these crosses with my gk dad grown out by folks will provide alot of good info as to what the male is all about.
I salute you phillty!
RM

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Hell ya! You rock phillthy! When you could be growing all pro gear you keep running stuff made by members and giving their stuff a shot. its really cool of you. Sure its a nice thing to give away your seeds, but growing them takes time, space and a leap of faith on your part. The givers gain from it too. Seeing offspring from these crosses with my gk dad grown out by folks will provide alot of good info as to what the male is all about.
I salute you phillty!
RM

Those are sum strong ...well spoken wordz....from one gentleman to another........WELLSAID.....guyz.........this thread is already glowing in good vibez........count me in.......for this one phil.........U lucky dog....I waz going after those c99 x jillybeanz.......killer geneticz.....FoSo............

i'm tuned in and signed on for the longhaul...............:woohoo:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I salute you phillty!
RM

rm, popping these asap is the least i could do to repay your kindness. i really cant wait to see these gals grow. a killer cross that will not disappoint i'm sure. i will make sure i make my report very detailed for you. thanks again! it IS the members that make the community and make most of this possible. i salute them and YOU!

Those are sum strong ...well spoken wordz....from one gentleman to another........WELLSAID.....guyz.........this thread is already glowing in good vibez........count me in.......for this one phil.........U lucky dog....I waz going after those c99 x jillybeanz.......killer geneticz.....FoSo............

i'm tuned in and signed on for the longhaul...............:woohoo:

pull up a chair bogey, you are more then welcome. sorry, i snatched up 3 packs of the c99 x jillybean :joint:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Those are some righteous crosses there... bubba kush x grape krush :yummy:

Cant wait to see what comes from this project. :lurk:

L

luaith

ahhh...your a busy man phill...

your in for treat with retardo's bkmk!
im running his mkgk(so cal master kush x grapekrush) some rightious smelling plants...the grape smell is coming through....good choice on retardo's part for selecting a great male..

well,good luck and have fun!...:joint:

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Luaith you've been doing those kids justice for sure. Both of you guys are showing plants obviously treated with love, great care and the discipline not to push them too hard with the nutes. The vibe lately seems way high around the forum, anyone else notice that?:headbange:friends:
Hey luaith, got a cigarrete? and a lighter? how about one of those beers? and a bite of your burrito? C'mon, look at how I customized my shirt with my name!
RM

L

luaith

Luaith you've been doing those kids justice for sure. Both of you guys are showing plants obviously treated with love, great care and the discipline not to push them too hard with the nutes. The vibe lately seems way high around the forum, anyone else notice that?:headbange:friends:
Hey luaith, got a cigarrete? and a lighter? how about one of those beers? and a bite of your burrito? C'mon, look at how I customized my shirt with my name!
RM

hey,thanks bro...like you say i just try to give them a decent home,they do all the work.
now that age old has a feeding chart i should be able to dial in everything,too quick.

ya man,i got a smoke,lighter,beer for ya...even a half eaten fish taco in the garbage...
it can be all yours...if you fall off your chair and drool on yourself....and stick your middle fingure in your nose..
you must include pics...or no deal.

I

idoreallytry

hey phillthy you sly guy doing all these threads not letting me know i have to actually read your sig to find out lol,,,peace

i would love to see a pic of RM with his finger in his nose fell over a chair,,,that wold make a nice tee,,,this is your brain on drugs advertisements all over, nomore frying egg jst RM's face and a finger in his nose,,,,peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Phillthy, definitely pulling up a seat for this show, wow what nice strains you are a busy boy, look forward to seeing these
Good luck
Peace and happy growing

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahhh...your a busy man phill...

your in for treat with retardo's bkmk!
im running his mkgk(so cal master kush x grapekrush) some rightious smelling plants...the grape smell is coming through....good choice on retardo's part for selecting a great male..

well,good luck and have fun!...:joint:

yeah man, i cant wait to taste these goods.

hey phillthy you sly guy doing all these threads not letting me know i have to actually read your sig to find out lol,,,peace

sorry homie!

Hey Phillthy, definitely pulling up a seat for this show, wow what nice strains you are a busy boy, look forward to seeing these
Good luck
Peace and happy growing

thanks man. i hope i can do 'em justice!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope all 38 beans are girls Phil...go hunting for real...Nice seeds bro, RM made a DOOOZIE w/ that Bubba GK wowzers...

EDIT* 1000th post. Do I win anything?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great selection there bro
your definately going to find some flavours with that lot
all bases covered with those seeds

also just to let you know my name is ojd not old lol (old's gangsta kush)
i am geting old tho lol

chat soon bro

peace

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey phil nice looking start.... will be fun.. i be over here takin bong rips man!

Latest posts

Latest posts