What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Persian Ox - my invention yr2022

Ultramarin

I think we have a lot of similarities… I will come and see thats for sure…dont know when but something draws me to you via our conversations… are you married? Single? MBA?
i was married at one point, but I've been divorced for many years now. however, i have a girlfriend who doesn't live with me here.
never made it to a common career, after starting in the late 80s, early 90s, i primarily financed my life through commercial cultivation of prohibited herbs, until I retired years ago.

• Love
Reactions: Rgd

Persianfarmer

i was married at one point, but I've been divorced for many years now. however, i have a girlfriend who doesn't live with me here.
never made it to a common career, after starting in the late 80s, early 90s, i primarily financed my life through commercial cultivation of prohibited herbs, until I retired years ago.
I love you man!!! You should write your story… you have alot to give and a lot to share and as far as I am concerned a professor of life, I can learn tremendously from you