What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Persian Ox - my invention yr2022

Persianfarmer

Namaste dear farmer 🙏🏼

Thank you for showing up here and sharing your grow.

I was also looking into the Haoma, Soma recipes a while back. My conclusion was also that Soma was likely a mixture of different substances. Probably including Cannabis.

In the more northern and "european" areas of the world there are tales of a brew or concoction that the wise women / healers and mystics made called flying ointment.

A mix of a number of psychoactive plants etc. There are even depictions of the psycodelic trips they had with that ointment.

The christian church took these (mostly) women in their sights. Killing of almost all of them across many areas in now a days Europe.
(This is one of the reasons I have great difficulty coming to terms with the christian church.)

I assume they were afraid of the knowledge and influence these people held.

Because of this eradication the knowledge (recipe) of the flying ointment was lost. As was a treasure trove of herbal lore and wisdom...

Regarding my Cannabis growing. I am finished for this year. Next February I'm planing to go with strains with stronge sativa influence like ACE seeds Honduras x Panama and New Caledonia.

Love your thread 🥰

Take care 🙏🏼
Hiya Hasch!

An honor to meet and many thanks for taking the time to write, as well as providing very interesting insights.

Yes unfortunately some religious cultures were scared from healers, shamans…and as the Christian church went on « witch hunting »…as you said like the oinment, alot of the knowldege has been lost. Unfortunately alot of these practices were handed down orally and therefore no litterature on the subject can be found. They had vast I mean vast knowledge of herbs, and the healers would take great risks to be their own lab rats.
By any chance do you know the name of that ointment? I have a feeling it could be mycelium based or yeast.

Like for example, one reason the Vikings were so good in battle is, that they used to take shrooms.

In Iran, we had that amazing guy ( I am a huge fan), a genius herbalist, who’s name is Hassan Saba, the creator of the Assasins, He used to give a yogurt based drink made with hash/kiff to his disciples.

I think China has the oldest marijuana seed. They found seeds in graves of chinese shamans.

Hasch, are you German or Germanic? Tell me more about you, you seem to have a very interesting background. What are your hobbies?

By the way, i know Ace has alot of exotique lineage seeds. Pretty similar to another seedbank that really peaked my interest from NZ called Kiwiseeds.

Do you recommend Ace seeds and which ones?

Also please right more, i like reading you!

Persianfarmer

Hiya Hasch!

An honor to meet and many thanks for taking the time to write, as well as providing very interesting insights.

Yes unfortunately some religious cultures were scared from healers, shamans…and as the Christian church went on « witch hunting »…as you said like the oinment, alot of the knowldege has been lost. Unfortunately alot of these practices were handed down orally and therefore no litterature on the subject can be found. They had vast I mean vast knowledge of herbs, and the healers would take great risks to be their own lab rats.
By any chance do you know the name of that ointment? I have a feeling it could be mycelium based or yeast.

Like for example, one reason the Vikings were so good in battle is, that they used to take shrooms.

In Iran, we had that amazing guy ( I am a huge fan), a genius herbalist, who’s name is Hassan Saba, the creator of the Assasins, He used to give a yogurt based drink made with hash/kiff to his disciples.

I think China has the oldest marijuana seed. They found seeds in graves of chinese shamans.

Hasch, are you German or Germanic? Tell me more about you, you seem to have a very interesting background. What are your hobbies?

By the way, i know Ace has alot of exotique lineage seeds. Pretty similar to another seedbank that really peaked my interest from NZ called Kiwiseeds.

Do you recommend Ace seeds and which ones?

Also please right more, i like reading you!
Write not right but you are right so its right to write…i think u get me 😉

Ultramarin

Wow i am again so humbled…did you travel by the people’s car WV, as most hippies would do or did you go by tracking? If you do remember more than make me travel with you in the past that I could not experience as I was too young…Yes the Esfahan you saw was a semi paradise with the Zayanderoud flowing…Let me know if you want to come back again, I could host you but cannot promise you will not get high with me everyday😉
i sincerely thank you for your very kind invitation - as i know the iranians, you take this serious! but after almost an entire lifetime in constant motion, i reluctantly leave my little danish island, even though i would very much like to visit your beautiful homeland once again.
no, we didn't have a typical VW bus; instead, we had an old land rover, cheaply bought from dutch army stocks for the journey. it did get us to kerala with some breakdowns along the way before finally giving up it's ghost. i still remember many things of that journey, of course, but after nearly 50 years, most only surface in fragments from my mind. one of my most vivid memories of iran is, in any case, the unbelievably green eyes of a randomly encountered persian girl somewhere on our way to tehran...

Persianfarmer

i sincerely thank you for your very kind invitation - as i know the iranians, you take this serious! but after almost an entire lifetime in constant motion, i reluctantly leave my little danish island, even though i would very much like to visit your beautiful homeland once again.
no, we didn't have a typical VW bus; instead, we had an old land rover, cheaply bought from dutch army stocks for the journey. it did get us to kerala with some breakdowns along the way before finally giving up it's ghost. i still remember many things of that journey, of course, but after nearly 50 years, most only surface in fragments from my mind. one of my most vivid memories of iran is, in any case, the unbelievably green eyes of a randomly encountered persian girl somewhere on our way to tehran...
Wow you are really a priceless ventage Sir!
By any chances, did you go to Kerela and the south to end up in Auraville? Or at that time you were a partisant😉 reading Karl Marx?
Well it seems you have found a very beautiful and peaceful place loaded with amazing natural energies…

Now that I know where you live, I think I should come and visit you way more interesting

LandRover army stock, I would take that over the VW

Yes we have some very interesting mixes here, even red hair with blue and green eyes, or africans in the south

Write more please, I so enjoy reading you

Ultramarin

Wow you are really a priceless ventage Sir!
By any chances, did you go to Kerela and the south to end up in Auraville? Or at that time you were a partisant😉 reading Karl Marx?
Well it seems you have found a very beautiful and peaceful place loaded with amazing natural energies…

Now that I know where you live, I think I should come and visit you way more interesting

LandRover army stock, I would take that over the VW

Yes we have some very interesting mixes here, even red hair with blue and green eyes, or africans in the south

Write more please, I so enjoy reading you
no, I was never a follower of dogmatic thinkers like karl marx. i am more of an anarchist: no servants, no masters! ;)
i never visited auroville. after the land rover broke down, we bought two enfields and continued the journey for another 4 months. in the end, we flew back to europe from kathmandu/nepal.
if your path ever leads you to scandinavia, be sure to get in touch with me. guests are always warmly welcome here!

Persianfarmer

no, I was never a follower of dogmatic thinkers like karl marx. i am more of an anarchist: no servants, no masters! ;)
i never visited auroville. after the land rover broke down, we bought two enfields and continued the journey for another 4 months. in the end, we flew back to europe from kathmandu/nepal.
if your path ever leads you to scandinavia, be sure to get in touch with me. guests are always warmly welcome here!
One of my dreams is to visit Scandinavia!!!
Since childhood, I was fascinated by Norsk Mythology. Your land is really the land of elves!!! Such a splendid and unique ecosystem…Have you ever been to Iceland? That magical place

Wow now I an jaleous…. Those bikes are likevthe triumphs of India… All those amazing sites you saw

My bike ride which was pretty interesting (5 hours straight) from Nasik to Elora Caves and I must have ate a ton of insects and learn the importance of a scarf

I really enjoyed Khat! I had the chance to be in Dhamma Shringa which was neighboring a natural park, were different animals would pay us visits while meditating

I will take upon your invitation and will never be able tot hank you enough, and can only compensate by either bringing some caviar and you got to bring the blinis and ice cold vodka

Persianfarmer

One of my dreams is to visit Scandinavia!!!
Since childhood, I was fascinated by Norsk Mythology. Your land is really the land of elves!!! Such a splendid and unique ecosystem…Have you ever been to Iceland? That magical place

Wow now I an jaleous…. Those bikes are likevthe triumphs of India… All those amazing sites you saw

My bike ride which was pretty interesting (5 hours straight) from Nasik to Elora Caves and I must have ate a ton of insects and learn the importance of a scarf

I really enjoyed Khat! I had the chance to be in Dhamma Shringa which was neighboring a natural park, were different animals would pay us visits while meditating

I will take upon your invitation and will never be able tot hank you enough, and can only compensate by either bringing some caviar and you got to bring the blinis and ice cold vodka
By the way, had the chance to play with amazing Scandinavian BG players, I have a feeling you play… will bring my board along and we bet with weed😉

Persianfarmer

if there's one thing i've learned in life, it's this: never try to play against a persian in backgammon. in the end, he will always win that fantastic game! :D
Ha ha ha…. Now I know you are a great player!!!! Ah I am so happy….you excite my neurons in such different ways STOREBROR

Ultramarin

Ha ha ha…. Now I know you are a great player!!!! Ah I am so happy….you excite my neurons in such different ways STOREBROR
there was an online game somewhere on the net, where you can play against people around the globe. i try to find it, so we can give it a try...

Persianfarmer

there was an online game somewhere on the net, where you can play against people around the globe. i try to find it, so we can give it a try...
Yes please do so, i used to play on yahoo games but thats like wow am I getting that old
Also may I suggest you download GNU it is an amazing BG program ( like the Kasparov of BG)

Ultramarin

By the way you must be an excellent skier as well…can I bring my board and ride the Norsk slops together while puffing some of that magical herb😉
sorry, but here in denmark we have no mountains at all! where i grew up in germany, we had plenty of snow and mountains too. so at my younger years, skiing was quite common for me, but at my age now, it doesn´t seem a good idea to give it a another late try...
norway, of course, has the right sized mountains with big amounts of snow each winter and is also the most beautiful part of scandinavia and in my eyes of whole europe...

Persianfarmer

sorry, but here in denmark we have no mountains at all! where i grew up in germany, we had plenty of snow and mountains too. so at my younger years, skiing was quite common for me, but at my age now, it doesn´t seem a good idea to give it a another late try...
norway, of course, has the right sized mountains with big amounts of snow each winter and is also the most beautiful part of scandinavia and in my eyes of whole europe...
We must not be too far age wise…I hear you. Norway is amazing, great slopes, one of the best snowboarders I have met, their ladies have extremely strong character and their cities are architecturally so beautiful, and I die for their salmons

Ultramarin

We must not be too far age wise…I hear you. Norway is amazing, great slopes, one of the best snowboarders I have met, their ladies have extremely strong character and their cities are architecturally so beautiful, and I die for their salmons
i agree. almost. norvegian salmon from their breeding tanks for the most part is uneatable crap, if not pure poison! :D

Reactions: Rgd

Latest posts

Latest posts