What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Persian Ox - my invention yr2022

Persianfarmer

Hiya lovely Farmers,

Last year I had space so I grew my own strain outdoors. Persian Ox as I call it is a cross between an Oxacan (most probably Oxacan Gold), with a resinous Iranian Hashplant (found in South of Iran)

She was fat, not too tall, pretty wide, resinous, citrus and earthy hash smell. High was pretty long, very smooth, good for socializing and with an interesting terpene taste

Let me know what you think

Dont P its O
PF

Attachments

• A4C8DB4E-5EF9-4028-A3EE-80E07E7CD89D.jpeg
    A4C8DB4E-5EF9-4028-A3EE-80E07E7CD89D.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 62
  • 31C4C424-E870-4EEE-A4AD-0666C4595201.jpeg
    31C4C424-E870-4EEE-A4AD-0666C4595201.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 62
  • DE2BC578-28AC-4234-BA22-62A13AF3BA93.jpeg
    DE2BC578-28AC-4234-BA22-62A13AF3BA93.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 66

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hiya lovely Farmers,

Last year I had space so I grew my own strain outdoors. Persian Ox as I call it is a cross between an Oxacan (most probably Oxacan Gold), with a resinous Iranian Hashplant (found in South of Iran)

She was fat, not too tall, pretty wide, resinous, citrus and earthy hash smell. High was pretty long, very smooth, good for socializing and with an interesting terpene taste

Let me know what you think

Dont P its O
PF
Those look good! They have a dark green color and look fluffy. Thanks for sharing your flowers with us.

Hasch

learning and laughing
Hey Persianfarmer

Interessting grow. 👍🏼
Am also curious about the sativa side of things.

Where did you get the Oxacan?
:plant grow:

Persianfarmer

Sounds interesting! What would you say the Iranian hashplant contributes to the cross? Is it a sativa like other hashplants from Lebanon, Syria etc?
Hmmm Clint Eastwood in da house… first of all you gotta tell me about yourself, your grow and mad skills
Second you strike me as having alot of experience and exposure…Syria very interesting, most people know the red lebanese from the bekkah valley but Syrian I dont come across alot. Let me see if I can explain this right amd not screw up. As the lebanese and Syrian share similar characteristic, so does the Afghan and Iranian.
As for the contribution of the Persan part to the mexican, well it balance it. Growth was about 8-9 weeks versus a 10-14 week of pure sativa, the buds were not porous but more rock hard, so it could be the indica influence, and I made the mistake of not making bubble hash out if it.
Please do ask me more questions and help me to grow and excel.
Pleasure to know and thank you for asking very relevant and great questions

Persianfarmer

may i ask you if you are still living in iran? i once made a trip to that beautiful country, just a couple of years before the "revolution", will never forget the absolute friendly and very welcoming people of persia!
Hiya Ultra Blue!
So good to hear from you and so pleased and humbled about what you say…yes Middle eastern hospitality is quite something I must say

Yes after a ling period abroad I have returned Home and have been living in Tehran for a few years

So tell me about you, what brought you to Iran in the 70s, and what are growing presently and what are your hobbies and things that you feel passionate about? Sorry if I may seem intruding, but I am just an old curious persian cat I guess😉

Ultramarin

Hiya Ultra Blue!
So good to hear from you and so pleased and humbled about what you say…yes Middle eastern hospitality is quite something I must say

Yes after a ling period abroad I have returned Home and have been living in Tehran for a few years

So tell me about you, what brought you to Iran in the 70s, and what are growing presently and what are your hobbies and things that you feel passionate about? Sorry if I may seem intruding, but I am just an old curious persian cat I guess😉
not much to say about that, i'm a german that once was on the "hippie-trail" to india, so i crossed your so nice country and because of it's beautiness and the so kind people, i stayed longer there then it was expected. i still remember isfahan as one of the most beautiful city's i've ever seen...

Nannymouse

i memorized a VERY old prayer(song) about 'happiness', cuz i loved the translation and they figure that it's even older than the prayer of Jabez. Ashem Vohu. The old poetry and stories from that area, i find so interesting and often very beautiful.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a great hybrid! Interesting cross with a balance of indica and sativa. The Iranian is more indiaca dominant from what I understand. The flowers are pretty dense, but the leaves appear to be pretty thin and has some sativa influence. I bet that's a dandy to smoke!

Thanks for sharing! How many years have you been growing your hybrid? Do you make seed every year?

It would be good to continue to work the line by making seed until the female flowers are about the size of a pencil eraser (1/4 inch) which will only produce a small amount of seed and allow most of the plant to grow seedless flowers.

I have been doing that and am now at F13 and the resin is getting really dialed in to the types I enjoy, as well as allowing the hybrid to adapt to my climate and finish earlier. :smoke:

Persianfarmer

not much to say about that, i'm a german that once was on the "hippie-trail" to india, so i crossed your so nice country and because of it's beautiness and the so kind people, i stayed longer there then it was expected. i still remember isfahan as one of the most beautiful city's i've ever seen...
Wow i am again so humbled…did you travel by the people’s car WV, as most hippies would do or did you go by tracking? If you do remember more than make me travel with you in the past that I could not experience as I was too young…Yes the Esfahan you saw was a semi paradise with the Zayanderoud flowing…Let me know if you want to come back again, I could host you but cannot promise you will not get high with me everyday😉

Persianfarmer

Hey Persianfarmer

Interessting grow. 👍🏼
Am also curious about the sativa side of things.

Where did you get the Oxacan?
:plant grow:
Hiya brother nice to meet you!
I got the Oxacana from when I was in Dam, it was about 15 years ago and if I remember I got it went I went to Nirvana Seeds (do not know if they are still active)… now your turn tell me about you, your grow and hobbies

Persianfarmer

i memorized a VERY old prayer(song) about 'happiness', cuz i loved the translation and they figure that it's even older than the prayer of Jabez. Ashem Vohu. The old poetry and stories from that area, i find so interesting and often very beautiful.
Hiya Miki Mouse my Nanny
You really bewildered me i am like beavis standing and being brain freezed by that icy smooshy drink!
I am seriously humbled and astonished, you must be a walking encyclopedia with a very high IQ or EQ…tell me about you, you intrigue me
Hugs

Persianfarmer

Looks like a great hybrid! Interesting cross with a balance of indica and sativa. The Iranian is more indiaca dominant from what I understand. The flowers are pretty dense, but the leaves appear to be pretty thin and has some sativa influence. I bet that's a dandy to smoke!

Thanks for sharing! How many years have you been growing your hybrid? Do you make seed every year?

It would be good to continue to work the line by making seed until the female flowers are about the size of a pencil eraser (1/4 inch) which will only produce a small amount of seed and allow most of the plant to grow seedless flowers.

I have been doing that and am now at F13 and the resin is getting really dialed in to the types I enjoy, as well as allowing the hybrid to adapt to my climate and finish earlier. :smoke:
Hello pipeline you said it all, have nothing to add… you did my job for me thanks… can I hire you whenever I have to provide herb grow dairies 🤪🤪🤪
Please tell me more and tutor me, last year I thought just as an experience to create a seed and I thought i could have a pretty interesting hybrid, but since I was not totally sure about my skills, i thought the genetic brassage could end up being like cheap mexican weed, so I did not keep the seeds or a cutting and I am so so pissed at myself.
This year I live in an apartment and had only 3sqm and decided to grow in pots, a Holy Grail Kush, Greencrack, Strawberry Lemonade, LA Amnesia qnd Runtz x Layer cake. So if you do grow the RxLC be aware J think it is extremely sensitive to light as mine turned into a male which I took pollen and brushed it carefully on the other females above….I hope one if these crosses will give me a killer weed which I will then cross with killer Iranian Indica for massive resin production, I do love resin or great bubble hash
Now you tell me about you and spill all the beans pipey!!!😉🫶🏻

Persianfarmer

damn she look chonkeh! I like....
I would love to cross that into one of my projects.
what does she smell like?
Ah Normannen you break my heart!!!!
Wish I knew you last year, i lost her as I did not believe in my skills as much I should have, was a bit hésitant….but please allow me a bit of time and I will create a few seeds that I am sure you will enjoy even more and then you could help with your nad skills to bring it to an elite level…would love to fo projects with you if time and circumstances allow it…. I really genuinely like you even if I have never met you, you excrete that positive energy and you must have a great heart

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Ah Normannen you break my heart!!!!
Wish I knew you last year, i lost her as I did not believe in my skills as much I should have, was a bit hésitant….but please allow me a bit of time and I will create a few seeds that I am sure you will enjoy even more and then you could help with your nad skills to bring it to an elite level…would love to fo projects with you if time and circumstances allow it…. I really genuinely like you even if I have never met you, you excrete that positive energy and you must have a great heart
Or I can send you some of mine...we'll see, maybe I bring them to you ;D

Latest posts

Latest posts