What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Persian Ox - my invention yr2022

Ultramarin

No sir I am talking about the wild salmon… I think the best salmon I cut and ate, was in Edmonds in WA
alaskan salmon is also quite delightful. however, legally engaging in wild salmon fishing in norway can be relatively expensive. as a foreigner, you may be charged up to €1000 per day for fishing in premier salmon rivers. additionally, there is a restriction allowing you to catch only one fish during per day of your fishing expedition...

Persianfarmer

alaskan salmon is also quite delightful. however, legally engaging in wild salmon fishing in norway can be relatively expensive. as a foreigner, you may be charged up to €1000 per day for fishing in premier salmon rivers. additionally, there is a restriction allowing you to catch only one fish during per day of your fishing expedition...
Very good, that is how you preserve…yes Alska is just somethingelse!!!! I wanted to go up there Fishing as you made loads of money but didn’t happen. One of the best weed I smoked came directly from Alska, by the name of Alaskan Thunderfuck…Wish I could get my hands on that marvel, it hit the back of your head like a tomahawk

Rgd

Veteran
Hiya Rgd ntmu
Currently on my balcony but last year outdoors…
thanks
what about u?
what about me..?
Where r u located?
Canada
What do you grow?
search through sativa's to find smart energy weed with little or no sedation
.....so many sedaters in everything ...even pure haze

working on one indica "for science Randy”-JimLayhe
And what are you passionate about?

@almost 75...a LOT of stuff,,[Including making cold smoked salmon]

Last edited:

Persianfarmer

thanks

what about me..?

Canada

search through sativa's to find sneak energy weed with little or no sedation

Great thanks for taking the time to reply. You have some really good herb! I used to smoke alot of BC orange bud when in Seattle

Persianfarmer

thanks

what about me..?

Canada

search through sativa's to find sneak energy weed with little or no sedation

Nice, you smoke in the fridge right? Is it better than smoking it with wood chips? I bet the taste is somethingelse when cold smoked…Where in Canada? And spill the beans about your passions, so that I can learn from your 75 yrs of experience sir

Rgd

Veteran
Nice, you smoke in the fridge right? Is it better than smoking it with wood chips? I bet the taste is somethingelse when cold smoked…
fridge is for curing[ lox]..using wood pellet slotted canister Inside my turned off smoker,,do n outgo a above 80 f

not so keen on cooked salmonids,,but cold smoked or sushi raw..you bet
Where in Canada?
eastern

And spill the beans about your passions, so that I can learn from your 75 yrs of experience sir
making music, food production, fishing, tennis, weed, [and the other thing that keeps us young]

Persianfarmer

fridge is for curing[ lox]..using wood pellet slotted canister Inside my turned off smoker,,do n outgo a above 80 f

not so keen on cooked salmonids,,but cold smoked or sushi raw..you bet

eastern

making music, food production, fishing, tennis, weed, [and the other thing that keeps us young]
Wow! Yes!
Sashimi cho sugoi desu!!! Salmon aishteru!
What about salmon carpaccio???
What type of music? Can you give us a taste? What type of food production? Organic farming? Tennis, who is your favorite player? And do you have a particular taste for the being young part??

Rgd

Veteran
Wow! Yes!
.uhhh..I have tried carp..uhuh
What type of music? Can you give us a taste?

remember everyone..he asked?

so its not spam

1983 [before kush was cool]

me on bass pedals my bros on drums and lead

What type of food production?

I did honey when I was younger ..nwt just bacon hot dogs smoked salmon fish fillets

I grow float bed lettuce for my budgie

Organic farming?

Indoors now yes ,,outdoor generally

Tennis, who is your favorite player?

>the skinniest cutest female?

started playing at 65..I just love the exercises so good..we don’t mess around

And do you have a particular taste for the being young part??

>yes..get yer love dance going..perfect it ..and never EVER stop

Persianfarmer

Wow! Yes!
.uhhh..I have tried carp..uhuh
What type of music? Can you give us a taste?

remember everyone..he asked?

so its not spam

1983 [before kush was cool]

What type of food production?

I did honey when I was younger ..nwt just bacon hot dogs smoked salmon fish fillets

I grow float bed lettuce for my budgie

Organic farming?

Indoors now yes ,,outdoor generally

Tennis, who is your favorite player?

>the skinniest cutest female?

started playing at 65..I just love the exercises so good..we don’t mess around

And do you have a particular taste for the being young part??

>yes..get yer love dance going..perfect it ..and never EVER stop

I already love you man!!! R u the singer? Kushy man say!!! Love it, Reggae is my music!!!! Nice guitar solo… u like them skinny I like them meaty 😂😂
Please share your experiences (whatever), you are among the ones I love to read

Persianfarmer

thats enough from me

advice: plant yer corn early and carry a big stick
No worries, respect! Will plant my corn and have my big stick on me…was nice merting u and thanks for the texts did appreciate them a lot…. Allez a plutard peut etre ou peut etre pas

Reactions: Rgd

Ultramarin

Wow take a pic an send it if you can…what type of dog?
as a lifelong individualist, i naturally have a dog, who is more like a cat. as a persian, you might appreciate him, as he could possibly be one of the ancestors of the magnificent persian salukis. his breed was long considered nearly extinct; in the past, he was the hunting companion of kyrgyz nomads who were forced to settles in the soviet union and thus no longer needed their dogs. he is a kyrgyz taigan, and as the saluki is called, also not a dog but a gift from allah. his name is alakai, which in kyrgyz means "the sublime." it captures his essence perfectly.
IMG_7234.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7238.JPG
    IMG_7238.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7237.JPG
    IMG_7237.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7236.JPG
    IMG_7236.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7235.JPG
    IMG_7235.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7212.JPG
    IMG_7212.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 39

Persianfarmer

as a lifelong individualist, i naturally have a dog, who is more like a cat. as a persian, you might appreciate him, as he could possibly be one of the ancestors of the magnificent persian salukis. his breed was long considered nearly extinct; in the past, he was the hunting companion of kyrgyz nomads who were forced to settles in the soviet union and thus no longer needed their dogs. he is a kyrgyz taigan, and as the saluki is called, also not a dog but a gift from allah. his name is alakai, which in kyrgyz means "the sublime." it captures his essence perfectly.
View attachment 18926723
Matt you are a very special person!!! Really who are you??? Such pletora of experience, and you have so well managed the art of living!!! Well done!
Is there a reason, i feel you live like a buddhist, and quite solitary

Persianfarmer

Matt you are a very special person!!! Really who are you??? Such pletora of experience, and you have so well managed the art of living!!! Well done!
By the your dog is very unique and could be related to Afghan (got the look)…I love masstifs, like Tibetan but our persian massive is quite imprressive like the Tukish Kangal

Ultramarin

i wouldn't want to label myself as a buddhist, but I've spent a lot of time practicing zen meditation and drawn conclusions about our western society from it. so, i try, as much as possible, to do my own thing without further tarnishing my karma through our way of living.

for shure my dog is related to the afghan dog, as all the eastern sighthounds are close. some people consider the taigan of being a nearly 4000 year old breed...

taigan - the dog, wich is not for sale

Last edited:

Persianfarmer

i wouldn't want to label myself as a buddhist, but I've spent a lot of time practicing zen meditation and drawn conclusions about our western society from it. so, i try, as much as possible, to do my own thing without further tarnishing my karma through our way of living.

for shure my dog is related to the afghan dog, as all the eastern sighthounds are close. some people consider the taigan of being a nearly 4000 year old breed...

taigan - the dog, wich is not for sale
I think we have a lot of similarities… I will come and see thats for sure…dont know when but something draws me to you via our conversations… are you married? Single? MBA?