What's new

Perpetual SOG harvest.....

F

Father Time

Updates

Updates

Issack,
how about a update on your current grow mate,looking fowared to see what you have going now mate.
kindest regards,Father Time :wave:

issack

Veteran
Sorry been away my grow friends

here is the latest show...two weeks till harvest on this bed uf Mummia and BubbleDust..

:wave:

My moms that i have had over a year that supplied the grows...time to flower..I'm going to add more light when i harvest the other bed...should be fun to see these bud..

Last edited:
G

If you can, could ya post the yield on the 4x4 section with the 90 cuttings? Is that a 600w sitting over them? Thanks =] Good luck with your new woman, hope she really turns out to be the woman of your dreams ^^

G

Is that what you were expecting from it...or do you think 90 was too much in that amount of space? Im just trying to max out a 4x4 space and trying to get some ideas... thanks =]

issack

Veteran
90 was too much for that space. if i had more light it would have been fine...more airy buds than usual..still great buds were produced...it was a trial run..with a 600 i would do a 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 and around 60 to 70 clones if i were you...good luck on ur grow.

Aloha

G

issack said:
90 was too much for that space. if i had more light it would have been fine...more airy buds than usual..still great buds were produced...it was a trial run..with a 600 i would do a 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 and around 60 to 70 clones if i were you...good luck on ur grow.

Aloha

Thanks for the info bro =]... according to my math, you pulled 2.8g a plant... im trying to figure out how I would atleast be able to pull 6g a plant with 60 plants...I wonder what the yield would be with two 600w in a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 space with 60... sorry for the questions meng, I love your setup! I really want to get as much info from ya as possible before you dip out for good
:woohoo:

issack

Veteran
if you were to add a 400 it would be better than a 6 in that space....one of my beds is a 7 foot by 3 1/2 and i have 2 600 over it..I pull a pound out of that one..but all depends on strain and the way ur clones take off....water, nutes, they all play a factor...
all the plants verry in size...if you have the right light they will produce nice yeilds..
the pics of the budding bed are 2 400s and 1 600. with 125 clones..in a 4x8..it produces verry well..

issack

Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
Isaac

Congrats and much luck and happiness to you bro! Sometimes life works things out just right...

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I appreciat it greatly.

Lucid

Dez.... this will make everything soooo clear for you heres my rule of thumb for 1000w with a 4x4 foot print.

VEG - amount of plants

No veg - 144 clones
1 week - 72 clones
2 week - 36 clones

works very well all indicas... but yet again could very a day or too on ur strain

G

hello issack

i love your grow. truly inspiring stuff. :woohoo: i wondered if you might be able to give me a little advice. i'm just going sog for the first time. i've got 30 clones ('the pure' (skunk #1) from flying dutchmen) and i've got a stupid question:

do you prune off all the side branches as soon as you see them appear? i want to grow single colas like yours (although veged longer to fill a 3 sq m flowering space) under 1800 watts hps. i ask my question cos i've always grown scrog or tree or bush style, and never had a single-cola plant. i don't want to rag my plants, and am scared to get rid of all the branches without confirmation from someone who knows first. any info you could give me on your pruning technique would be most welcome. your grow's inspirational and i thought if anyone could help you could. thanks.

issack

Veteran
how long have you veged them and how tall are they?...the strains i deal with dont really branch much...if the branch is 1/2 to 3/4 of the plant then leave it...all those small little ones at the base cut. you should have enough light to deal with the lower folage...hope this healped...let me know if ya need some more tips.

G

issack said:
how long have you veged them and how tall are they?...the strains i deal with dont really branch much...if the branch is 1/2 to 3/4 of the plant then leave it...all those small little ones at the base cut. you should have enough light to deal with the lower folage...hope this healped...let me know if ya need some more tips.

veged 2 days so far. looking to flower them around 12 inches and hit em with superbud. still got a little.

what do you mean 1/2 to 3/4 of the plant? in length?

thanks for your time mate. :canabis: appreciated.

issack

Veteran
yes in length, i would only veg for two weeks...i like plants to be at full flower at a max hight of 15 to 18 inches.

I just use the nutes that are in my soil..and add as needed to each new planting..i only use plain water throughout the grow.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
High Issack...

Wow man, hope she treats u well and u get to grow old together!

As for the plants, sorry to hear that ur quiting...for the plants sake dont stop!!! they need ya mate!!! just kiddin man... enjoy the good life!!!

I know that u will take ur knowledge with you further into life, please share what u have learnd with others...

BEST WISHES!!!

Growdoc

Latest posts

Latest posts