What's new

Heya, I'm starting back up again, with a new home

Persianfarmer

Thanks a lot bro. Unfortunately I've tried all of that for many years, seeing many head doctors. None of it works one bit, as it occurs randomly at the blink of an eye, even when I'm calm or feeling good, and seems to be more physiological than mental.
Well as yourself I am weird and persistent…would you like to ride with me and see if we can make it happen together? Been practicing meditation for sometime and went to Nepal and India to deepen my journey…I am sure we can at least make some changes 😉
Wanted to share this as well, I call it my miracle flower, she is almost from another planet

Attachments

• EE008D48-41E9-472B-9369-66340D91A3FB.jpeg
    EE008D48-41E9-472B-9369-66340D91A3FB.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 20

resimax

Well as yourself I am weird and persistent…would you like to ride with me and see if we can make it happen together? Been practicing meditation for sometime and went to Nepal and India to deepen my journey…I am sure we can at least make some changes 😉
Wanted to share this as well, I call it my miracle flower, she is almost from another planet
See if you can DM me. I don't know if I have been here long enough yet but HUBA people DM'd me, but I don't seem to be able to make them. Not something I feel comfortable talking about in public, especially right now.

resimax

Excellent work!!! It must smell so earthy!!! That’s a Bomb soil right there!!!! I think one of the best I have seen
Thanks a lot. I put a lot of effort into it...research alone took me a couple months lol. I am weird and I like building soil just as much as growing. Tried a lot over the years. I like this one so far too, but no idea how it will do for cannabis yet. I'm optimistic, and if it needs improving, I'll still be happy I learned something new. You are such a positive person like me. Thank you so much friend. I had a really bad day and you brightened my mood on multiple counts.

Persianfarmer

Thanks a lot. I put a lot of effort into it...research alone took me a couple months lol. I am weird and I like building soil just as much as growing. Tried a lot over the years. I like this one so far too, but no idea how it will do for cannabis yet. I'm optimistic, and if it needs improving, I'll still be happy I learned something new. You are such a positive person like me. Thank you so much friend. I had a really bad day and you brightened my mood on multiple counts.
Well brother trust me your soil is excellent for marijuana. To be very honest, you are a step ahead of many people because consciously or unconsciously you learned the secret!!! It is not the plant that you need to feed but the soil!!! And you are mastering it very well…Glad I brightened your day and could act as a little sunshine lol

resimax

I have never seen my cover crop grow this explosively. Maybe this soil I made really _is_ good? I mean, here is a shot from yesterday and today -- 24 hours apart down to the second:
1714732009715.png
1714732030714.png

3 days _from seed_. Wow!

Persianfarmer

I have never seen my cover crop grow this explosively. Maybe this soil I made really _is_ good? I mean, here is a shot from yesterday and today -- 24 hours apart down to the second:
View attachment 18996810 View attachment 18996811

3 days _from seed_. Wow!
Told ya! You got dynamite soil! Just by looking at it I knew! Wait till you put the Marijuana plant, it will be impressive!

resimax

Ok, and here's the last picture of my work-in-progress soil. This is the explosive cover crop growth exactly 24 hours from the above picture. You'll see more of this raised bed/soil in my diary I plan to start in the respective forum this weekend, as the CBD cannabis was just germinated. Thanks for all the kind wishes and welcomes! If anyone has any more questions I'll be happy to continue this thread, but you can follow along in my grows for more interesting information (and images).

1714815235576.png

Loriented

How's it going? New here. Came by because one of my favorite breeders is a mod here, and was gonna start with some of their stuff.

Been doing outdoor for about 21 years now, but tried moving to indoor 2 years ago and didn't go so well due to funds and lack of equipment. I'm all set now though.

I actually had to stop consuming a month ago. I got medical issues and it made things worse. Took a medical cannabis course and want to try some CBD-dominant cultivars for me soon here. I still grow other stuff for my father though.

I do living soil mostly...or super-soil and my own experimentations around both of them. I like to tinker and learn more than anything.

I just built a new grow setup. Never did a large(ish) raised bed before, nor a ScrOG, and put together a 45gal bed and built the net last week, mixing some of my custom super-soil that has been composting over a month, in my custom base mix.

No plants growing yet as I'm waiting for CBD-dominant seed mail overseas from a good friend. I have one 2:1 ratio strain from my favorite breeder that I might do instead if it doesn't arrive in a month, about the time my bed should be done cooking for a trial run. If not, still doing it for them in some fabric pots with organic inputs because those guys are awesome and never disappoint (HUBA).

Here's what I got so far, though it's not done yet so don't judge lol.

KVeT0Nj.jpeg
dvB5LHg.jpeg
OpObCES.jpeg
5Y8kHZI.jpeg
5QrQcK2.jpeg

Anyway, this place seems pretty awesome. Nice to be here! Shoot any questions or whatever
If you have not already, you should check out Farmerlions threads...
Here are a few