What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

People from abroad look as grow up in Russia

Evgeny

as I promised

as I promised

Mazar, we have 20 days more to finish up.
DSC03856.JPG

GrassArt

Holy crap! You guys really have your growing down! This is the first ive seen of any outdoor russian or true indoor grows and its fantastik. I must say that I am completely loving that outdoor purple! Awesome grows guys.

GrassArt

guineapig

Veteran
Previet everyone!!!!! :jump: :woohoo:

One of the best grows i ever saw was a bunker full of plants grown somewhere in Russia......way to grow you all!!!!!! :abduct:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Aivoödeema

Im lovin' the outdoor pictures. :)

In Finland we have had very rainy season. My plants died early on when frostbite hit them same night I planted them.
From to
Sad start. :badday: (In case you are wondering, the plastic bottle in the ground is full of pee to keep the animals away)

Show us how's our outdoor grows goin'.

Last edited:

Ganjakur

Greetings to all! At us in Russia we know as to bring up plants, and constantly we study new at you. The all - world!
lorik.jpg

I raise in Ural

B

BioPart

Some nice trenning Evgeny. How much gram this plant gave you.. Write please..

Greetings from Poland.

Latest posts

Latest posts