What's new

People from abroad look as grow up in Russia

LOGOvavrata

Здравствуйте Друзья! :wave:
Похвастать монстр-кустами пока не могу. Надеюсь поднабраться тут знаний. Может попозже размещу ;-)
Африкано молодчик! Buddha`s sister как понимаю твоя. Сомины сорта тут народ отлично выращивает, а у нас всё гонят что мол лажа.
Всем привет! :woohoo:

Stardust

Всем привет из фнляандиы!

Nice to see your beautiful pictures! If you have any landrace genetics in seeds, please send me :) I would really like to have the seeds that could make it in the short summer in Finland...

Lot of luck to you, neighbours!

G

Hi Stardust and thc43 thank you guys for stopping in.
Stardust, there is several good landraces around here but its so hard to get too. I know one guy who is working on old pure strains from several southern regions, but im not sure about his future plans.
I also think that lowrider and its hybrids may be good for Finland's climatic conditions.

Ïðèâåò Ãîëîâà, äîáðî ïîæàëîâàòü íà ICMag. Óâåðåí ÷òî çäåñü îáÿçàòåëüíî íàéäåòñÿ ÷òî òî èíòåðåñíîå è íîâîå. Ðåêîìåíäóþ äëÿ íà÷àëà ïîñìîòðåòü òîïèê Interesting links â íàøåì ðàçäåëå...

rasta_man

Hi all

Hi all

First I must salute all Rusian growers :wave:
I'm from Slovenia and I must recognize my enthusiasm for your grow success
because this plants are really great...

:woohoo:

lihalize

Dear colleagues:wave: , the hybrid lowryder with autoflowering as you can see on a photo is presented to your attention, comparing with usual.:) it surpasses it on all to parameters:) DWC + Fertilizers GHE and a various sort biological additives, and not only. And as Extrakt Zefira from Sensiseeds. The cycle has borrowed 2 months. Light of 600 watt in the sum of all lamps. :sasmokin:
Ours in a photo at the left :joint:

Look unless not MONSTERS???
p.s Russian Grow Low ;) :headbange

Last edited:
G

Aw...Lihalize, welcome to IC bro, great plants you have there....
Hope we'll see some Cascadia pics from you soon....hehe ;)

rasta_man, thank you for stopping by bro.
You can also visit russian growers community at www.olk-peace.org

Last edited:

lihalize

smarx I too am glad you to see here! Very abrupt forum here and people, bushes, all at a high level. We shall continue to please:) Thanks you Friends. To me it is very pleasant. :respect:

mtnjohn

Veteran
some serious nice looking plants in this thread...wow

great work from our russian friends

mj

Impressive. I'm sooo glad we didn't nuke you guys during the cold war. I thought marijuana was decriminilzed though... in all regards. Guess not, ehh?

lowDog

LOGOvavrata said:
Африкано молодчик! Buddha`s sister как понимаю твоя. Сомины сорта тут народ отлично выращивает, а у нас всё гонят что мол лажа.
Buddha`s sister моя. а где это "у вас" гонят, что у Сомы лажа? и кто именно гонит- тот, кто хоть раз растил что-то от Сомы или просто пиздоболы языками чешут? :spank:

el_psychedelico

[idontgivenames
i'm not impressed to saw here such person as you. I'm not so happy, what we didn't nuke guys like you, during all-americans wetpants period of time, which you callin "thecoldwar". All your s2pid guesses just show to us your knowledge about diz world. Hey impressed one, did ya knew, what some of
russian scientists studied and classify MJ genetics even in 1850. :crazy: WEIRDO? or how about year 196* when canada, america and some other countries bought HQ hemp stamms from Russia, to grade they own sick genes.
get lost impressed lamo... and be happy, most peolpe here not understood
your sarcastic squeak.

ehh... sorry for off... on fotos some local genetics, year 2004, it was nice summer...

Last edited:
G

o4en krasivie zavodie!!
very nice plants from you Russian growers.
good to see nice plants from other places in the world.
el_psychedelico, crazy purple hues in those local strain plants you have there. they look like some killer sativas?
btw.. not everyone over here is as arrogant and disrespectful of other peoples.
sometimes it seems like most americans are though, which is why I am learning european languages, and plan to move away someday! :rant:

Last edited:
G

Evgeny said:
islandherbs, waiting for you in Moscow with some killer sativa))

hahaah thanks bro. I'll bring some knock-out indica from the islands and we can roll up one giant fatty! :rasta:
i just have to learn russian first.
poka :joint:

Evgeny

islandherbs, I see you know already some of russian words.
if you decide to visit us, I'll show you what is "vodnyi". none of bongs, vaporizers, waterpipes etc. can be conpared with that. that is true russian love:)