What's new

People from abroad look as grow up in Russia

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
are seeds also illegal? do you guys have any good grow and seedshops?

droboed

we have grow and seedshops, but it no legal. The advantage only that that has grown in a case. :->>

Ssoorryy my English is bad)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
please inform us on local russian seeds. do you have any good landraces. i tried taskenti last season and was very happy with it. please post any pix you have with great russian plants!

Norman Budswell said:
how are the laws in Russia considering weed growing/selling?
You go to jail easy if u'r busted?
I hear the cops are very corrupt in certain parts of the country?

The Article 231 (of penal code of RF)
Illegal cultivation forbidden to grow plants, containing narcotic material.
1.Sowing or growing forbidden to grow plants, as well as cultivation growing sort of the cannabis, poppy or other plants, containing narcotic material, -
-the fine are punished in amount from 500 before 700 minimums of the payment of the labour or in amount of the salary or other incom convicted for period from five before seed of the months or deprivation of the liberty for period before two years.
2. The Same action made:
a) by group of the persons on preliminary collusion or organized by group;
b) repeatedly;
c) in large size, -
the deprivation of the liberty are punished for period from three before eight years.

The Article 228. Illegal fabrication, aquisition, keeping, transportation, sending or marketing of the narcotic facilities or psychoactive material
1. Illegal aquisition or keeping without purpose of the marketing of the narcotic facilities or psychoactive material in large size - are punished by deprivation of the liberty for period before three years.
2......with purpose of the marketing - the deprivation of the liberty are punished for period from three before seed of the years with forfeiture property or without such.
3. The Actions provided by part of the second article, made:
a) by group of the persons on preliminary collusion;
b) repeatedly;
c) in respect of narcotic facilities or psychoactive material in large size, -
the deprivation of the liberty are punished for period from five before ten years with forfeiture property or without such.

....I was busted with pair grams of the leafs.Agreed with cops on place.I gave my phone - Nokia 2650(its price was about $20-30 ,buddy which was with me, gave about 70 dollars.They obviously wonna more money,but I have shown him that know laws and know that us will be for such amount(for use and weight before 6 grams of grass - fine in amount beside 50 dollars and account in drug clinic)....Cops has returned us my stuff and said how to go to not on other patrols..
If police department need to improvement of the investigation statistics - probability to agree sharply falls.If will not cops,but employees of the State Drug Checking,that price for liberty increases on order.Cops charge is not high,because of this so many corrupt keepers of the law.In practice, easier go to jail for keeping some stuff ,then for murder.Lawsuit is faster and more simply.Also our court is very humane:if you have good feature(from work or training place) and have no previous conviction,punishment will minimum ....or conditional.
are seeds also illegal? do you guys have any good grow and seedshops?
Seeds of cannabis are legal in RF...since its have no drug material.Droboed is ukrainian.
Growshops?There where trade the stuff?.. :confused: May be closed?..or drugdealers?We have several russian seedshops which trade big assortiment of different strains from different seedbank and also we can buy seeds at seedbay and seedboo,many seedbanks work with RF clients.
PS:My growpix is in my gallery

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
could you link us to some of the best russian seedbanks please? some who also sell some local beans and stuff and not only the same as all the western seed shops please.

G

Esbe, no one of russian seed sellers has seeds of wild asian varieties yet.

Хвастаться тут особо нечем, но поделюсь своей милашкой
There is nothing special here, but i still want to share a pic of my beauty... long time ago it was, too bad I have no ability to grow for now

About Russian breeders - well there is a guy nicknamed X who is selling his own hybrids, only one hybrid for the moment AFAIK. It is Lowender - Lowrider X Lavender hybrid and it can be found at cannabina.com (you can select English language in the top-right corner). There is also a breeders project of dzagi.ru, but the breeder himself is not from Russia.
Considering growshops - situation is getting better and better - now we have prebuilt hydro systems of our own production sold, for example a drip irrigation unit for one plant is about 50$ - rather good. The oldest russian seed dealer dzagi.ru has his own growshop too, and one more is coming.

Last edited:

[db]

As in russia growing is prohibited there are no commercial breeders except some enthusiasts from olk-peace.org forum

Student_grower said:
It is Lowender - Lowrider X Lavender hybrid and it can be found at cannabina.com (you can select English language in the top-right corner).
english version is here: seeds.cannabina.com

Last edited:

Xgrover

Student_grower said:
Хвастаться тут особо нечем, но поделюсь своей милашкой
There is nothing special here, but i still want to share a pic of my beauty... long time ago it was, too bad I have no ability to grow for now

About Russian breeders - well there is a guy nicknamed X who is selling his own hybrids, only one hybrid for the moment AFAIK. It is Lowender - Lowrider X Lavender hybrid and it can be found at cannabina.com (you can select English language in the top-right corner). There is also a breeders project of dzagi.ru, but the breeder himself is not from Russia.
Considering growshops - situation is getting better and better - now we have prebuilt hydro systems of our own production sold, for example a drip irrigation unit for one plant is about 50$ - rather good. The oldest russian seed dealer dzagi.ru has his own growshop too, and one more is coming.

HI I X here I Xgrover I the fan in business of selection my official report is here http://www.highbred.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2222 about hybrid Lavender x LR. Now I finish work above AF hybrid Lavender/LR/LR X Lavender/LR/LR. There will be an official report about Lavender/LR/LR X Lavender/LR/LR Later
Here photos Lavender x LR.

1413911.JPG

Last edited:

Space Toker

Veteran
I am with Esbe. I am of Russian descent, well almost, mostly "byelorussian" with a bit of tatar and ukrainian mixed in, maybe even a little polish or cossack or God knows what else! But all ancestors from the former USSR, I went to school not knowing how to speak a word of English and by 1st grade I could no longer remember any Russian [and my grandma used to call me a little shit because I spoke better Russian than her and corrected her!]! I never knew how to read Russian but the wierdest thing is I can usually still figure out what a conversation in Russian is all about, especially if a few words of broken English are thrown in, but I cannot speak any except a few simple words! So long story long, I relate to people of my ancestry and yet can't understand the written language, so I agree with Esbe that a translation, or having the post listed in both English and Russian, would be very helpful. But if not, this is totally understandable! It is great to see ICMAG have a Russian Site, I saw French and Spanish and many other nationalities represented in cannabis forums, but never Russian until now! Great work!
PEACE

Space Toker

Veteran
with those rules, I cannot understand why some Dutch companies send their seeds there but not to US! If it is about protecting the citizens, Russians seem not much safer than US, but prob has something to do with the government holding seed companies liable for the actions of their citizens, maybe Russia doesn't do that as harshly or with as much teeth as the US, but I am just guessing here. Anyway, nice plants!

G

Welcome to Russian forum Space Toker. thank you for stopping by.

with those rules, I cannot understand why some Dutch companies send their seeds there but not to US! If it is about protecting the citizens, Russians seem not much safer than US, but prob has something to do with the government holding seed companies liable for the actions of their citizens, maybe Russia doesn't do that as harshly or with as much teeth as the US, but I am just guessing here. Anyway, nice plants!

I think it is more simple just to take it as it is, than trying to understand governments..hehe

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
am i stupid if i say that a lot of russians dont speak and spell english very good? how about german?

Space Toker

Veteran
yeah I guess it is a rough transition for many people who speak or write other languages to learn English as spelling of many words doesn't even make sense to me! I was taught at an early age so I am like your average American as far as speaking and writing. I am not trying to impose English on anyone but this would be a handy place to learn to speak my native language again if sometimes some people provided translations. OK PEACE

Xgrover

Friends I have completed the hybrid. Here a photo of hybrid Lavender/LR/LR X Lavender/LR/LR from 100 % AF. It has a smell and force Lavender and AF from Lowryder. Has a greater crop than original Lowryder.
gallery_1699_182_1171309362.jpg