What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK x Kali China limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to you Butcher45 :)

It's a real pleasure to see you and your friends keep growing the green more sativa pheno of this limited edition for the 3rd consecutive season. :dance013: Enjoy!

Butcher45

PCKxKaliChina#3 Indoor Octagon-style

PCKxKaliChina#3 Indoor Octagon-style

Those last outdoor pics, were actually the second season we grew this. This year will be the third.

About 2 weeks into flower after two weeks of veg in these pics. This was over a week ago, before getting more mini-bungys to tied them down. They are being bombarded with light.......some of the plants are nearly 4 feet tall now out of 3 gallon buckets.

Real viney, with not a lot of foliage. Grows like the TW cut we are familiar with (we plan on crossing the two), with A LOT more stretch. She doesn't play well with the Blue Magoo, and LambsBreathXSourDiesel, so she will be growing all by herself next round.

Looking forward to the upcoming outdoor light-dep season, growing them in 300 gallon pots.

Attachments

• PCKxKaliChina#3 Indoor Octagon May 2019.jpg
    PCKxKaliChina#3 Indoor Octagon May 2019.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 53
  • PCKxKaliChina#3 Indoor octagon.jpg
    PCKxKaliChina#3 Indoor octagon.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 42

Butcher45

Picture from today. Reference that other pic of the same plant.......its touching the beam now.

These got hacked-down to control the size about a week ago, and they bushed-out even harder.

I had mentioned 300gallon pots for the light-dep, which is incorrect.....the light dep grow will be in a 6' × 30' raised bed, 2 feet deep.

Attachments

• PCKxKaliChina may 20 19.jpg
    PCKxKaliChina may 20 19.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 50

Butcher45

Pictures from last night. Had to cut some more out....especially tops that were getting burned by the lights. A new cooling system has installed.

It's a jungle in there.......gonna have to use little-to-no veg time from rooting for the next round.

I'll try to hold-off on the updates, until something really eventful happens lol!

Attachments

• 5-23-19.jpg
    5-23-19.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 5-23-19 a.jpg
    5-23-19 a.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 5-23-19b.jpg
    5-23-19b.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 5-23-19c.jpg
    5-23-19c.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 5-23-19d.jpg
    5-23-19d.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 49
Pictures from last night. Had to cut some more out....especially tops that were getting burned by the lights. A new cooling system has installed.

It's a jungle in there.......gonna have to use little-to-no veg time from rooting for the next round.

I'll try to hold-off on the updates, until something really eventful happens lol!

Wow butcher45. Your vertical setup is AWESOME!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update Butcher45, garden is looking crowded! :D
Best wishes for this new cycle!

Since many growers enjoyed with this limited edition, we are woking on producing a new small batch of this limited edition, hopefully it will be back in stock in a few months.
Will keep you all updated!

Butcher45

Wow butcher45. Your vertical setup is AWESOME!

My friends' set-up, not mine.......but much appreciated!

Thanks for the update Butcher45, garden is looking crowded! :D
Best wishes for this new cycle!

Since many growers enjoyed with this limited edition, we are woking on producing a new small batch of this limited edition, hopefully it will be back in stock in a few months.
Will keep you all updated!

Music to my ears!

Which parental plants will be used? Clearly, we are growing the older version out of the sativa-dominant mother.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good question Butcher45,

The new batch we are producing is still the old Purple PCK 2002 mother, but this time pollinated by Kali China F4 21-4 (reversed), main KC parental plant we have been using for latest Kali China releases and hybrids.

Butcher45

Good question Butcher45,

The new batch we are producing is still the old Purple PCK 2002 mother, but this time pollinated by Kali China F4 21-4 (reversed), main KC parental plant we have been using for latest Kali China releases and hybrids.

I love the sativa qualities the reversed older mother puts into the finished product (from my limited experience)........however, for indoor growers especially.......using the latest, more tamed mother reversed is certainly the best decision. I just now received this message from the grower:

"That fuckin strain is really pissing me off right now. I just went in there for an hour in the dark mini bungy-ing all that shit back from the lights. It's gonna make things tricky for the dep as to when the pull the tarp on them. I don't want them getting crazy and out growing the bed".

Looking forward to the new edition!

Butcher45

Outdoor Light Dep 2019 is under way.......

Outdoor Light Dep 2019 is under way.......

Gonna see what she got for real this year......

Attachments

• PCKC #3 Outdoor Light Dep Grow 2019 June 6.jpg
    PCKC #3 Outdoor Light Dep Grow 2019 June 6.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 46

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Butcher45,

A pleasure to see your this season light dep ready! ;)

Since you have been the main supporter of this cross for years,
i would like to send you for free the new version of this cross we have recently produced, if you are interested to grow it to compare :)

deepwaterdude

Hi Butcher45,

A pleasure to see your this season light dep ready! ;)

Since you have been the main supporter of this cross for years,
i would like to send you for free the new version of this cross we have recently produced, if you are interested to grow it to compare :)

Aaand this is why Ace is the only place I wanna live;)

Shooters

Gonna see what she got for real this year......

This is what she can do:

picture.php

picture.php

I grew that two years ago and got seven gallons of bud material, plus the larf cuttings for hash. Still have over three gallons left but I still popped another seed of these PCK x Kali China Fems to grow in the same spot.

Butcher45

I followed your impressive results growing this cross with a watchful eye, Shooter. Very nice purple pheno.

However, my green girl is a different pheno entirely, and has yet to be grown in the fashion my friend is growing it.......so her potential has yet to be reached. It's going to be a fun season!

I will be e-mailing you shortly, Dubi.......many thanks!

Attachments

• P1060972.jpg
    P1060972.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 45

Shooters

I followed your impressive results growing this cross with a watchful eye, Shooter. Very nice purple pheno.

However, my green girl is a different pheno entirely, and has yet to be grown in the fashion my friend is growing it.......so her potential has yet to be reached. It's going to be a fun season!

I will be e-mailing you shortly, Dubi.......many thanks!

I haven't had the pleasure of a Green pheno yet, here is my current PCK x Kali China Fem:

picture.php

Shooters

Yesterday I received 6 New version seeds from Ace, Kali China F4 x PCK Fem. Going to plant one to grow along with the Pck x Kali China Fem I already have growing!

Thanks Again Dubi!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You are welcome Butcher45 and Shooters :)

Excited to see how the new Kali China F4 x purple PCK 2002 hybrid performs in your gardens and what's your opinion vs the older KC F3 version with the parental lines crossed in opposite order.

Butcher45

Picture from yesterday.......progressing nicely. Had a couple of cold nights awhile back. Not a problem.

Attachments

• 6-19-19.jpg
    6-19-19.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 39

Butcher45

My friend hasn't done an indoor grow in awhile, and this is the first octagon grow he has done in about 7 years......this trial run saw some serious trials and tribulations, and was quite the learning experience.

Over-vegging, over-growth to the point of removing a good-bit of vegetation, heat issues, and bugs/MITES. These plants were STRESSED. First indoor grow in this location, I believe.

The growth was so thick (unanticipated), he couldn't get very good coverage when spraying for bugs......the mite issue is pretty bad. Lot's of burned colas from growing into the lights before the heat issue was resolved. In this hydro set-up, she stretched an estimated 6X. Still has about 10+days to go at least, but will likely be cut down a bit early due to the very bad mite infestation.

She's a beast of a plant in these 3 gallon containers.......first two pictures are from 6-24-19. The next pictures are all from today (6-26-19), the first 6-26 picture is of two plants.....the rest show just one plant.

These are all cuttings from the same #3 plant I originally grew outside, and reported on earlier in this thread back in 2017, then again in 2018. The next round in the octagon will be vegged a bit less, will all be this strain/cutting, and incorporate a vertical trellis netting.

Due to the amount of stretch experienced here, the tarp will likely be pulled on the outdoor light-dep grow fairly soon.

Attachments

• 6-24-19 a.jpg
    6-24-19 a.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 6-24-19.jpg
    6-24-19.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 6-26-19 2 plants.jpg
    6-26-19 2 plants.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 6-26-19 d.jpg
    6-26-19 d.jpg