What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK x Kali China limited edition

Butcher45

Almost time to start pulling the tarp......

Attachments

• 6-29-19.jpg
    6-29-19.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 56

Butcher45

Day 1 of light dep........

Day 1 of light dep........

and here.......we......go!

Now to see how she'll fit under there lol.

Attachments

• 7-6-19 day one of light dep.jpg
    7-6-19 day one of light dep.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 7-6-19 half inch stalks.jpg
    7-6-19 half inch stalks.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 52

Butcher45

Progress........

Progress........

Progressing nicely.........

Attachments

• 7-19-19.jpg
    7-19-19.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 7-19-19 a.jpg
    7-19-19 a.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 65

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Like with all PCK hybrids, there are vast differences in the terpene profile between the green and colorful phenos .... the colorful phenos smell berry and like forest fruits, while the green ones smell like green fruits (green apple, pear, etc ...).

The light dep is doing great Butcher45 :) What a nice and lush growth.
Best wishes for the flowering!

Butcher45

Much less stretch outdoors in soil, than when grown indoors/hydro, so no fears of outgrowing the hoops. She also didn't grow new tops from being hacked-on, like the indoor did....good thing he didn't take TO much off.

Attachments

• 8-5-2019 a.jpg
    8-5-2019 a.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 8-5-2019 b.jpg
    8-5-2019 b.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 63
  • 8-5-2019 c.jpg
    8-5-2019 c.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 57

Butcher45

Filling out. Unfortunately, the mites have announced their return as of a couple days ago.

Attachments

• 8-20-19.jpg
    8-20-19.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 8-20-19a.jpg
    8-20-19a.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 8-20-19b.jpg
    8-20-19b.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 8-20-19 c.jpg
    8-20-19 c.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 49

Shooters

Awesome stuff, I hope my next one this year is a green pheno. Sorry to hear about the mites though, that sucks.

Shooters

Kali China x PCK 01

Kali China x PCK 01

Here is a pic of my first Kali China x PCK of the six that Dubi sent. It stands next to a clone off the PCK x Kali China that I have in the greenhouse, it's the one to the left.

picture.php

The new cross has more of a PCK dominance than the old cross which all of them I've grown has had the Kali China dominance.

picture.php

picture.php

Butcher45

Noticeable swelling over just the last two days!

She likes to be abused......

Attachments

• 8-28-19 a.jpg
    8-28-19 a.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 8-28-19.jpg
    8-28-19.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 8-29-19 b.jpg
    8-29-19 b.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

musigny23

2019 grow

2019 grow

This season I pulled out this strain that came as freeby a few years ago. I grew one seed that time and it came out nearly black purple with a very hybrid appearance. This time I've done two seeds. One is looking more PCK in structure and coloring so far with slightly more advanced flowering. Unfortunately I can't share the aroma which is really fruity and appealing.

Butcher45

Harvested 9/4-9/5 of 2019

I'll get better pictures of the buds when I get some dried sample.

Attachments

• 9-5-2019a.jpg
    9-5-2019a.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 9-5-2019b.jpg
    9-5-2019b.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 9-5-2019.jpg
    9-5-2019.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 49

musigny23

2019 grow

2019 grow

Final photos. I harvested this plant today. PCK dominant one of two I planted this year.

I decided there's little to be gained by letting it keep going and it may begin fading at this point. It's to the side of the garden and doesn't really get sun till noon. So morning dampness might trigger mold. Also
this one had a gopher attack it during veg and that probably affected it's size. Took a few days to dispatch the gopher.

c83saeo.jpg

hYkI5PT.jpg

6NW3HjI.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Butcher :)

Congrats on the success of your PCK x Kali China light dep.
Hope the mites didn't affect much the quality of your bountiful harvest.

Thanks a lot for your great contributions to this thread.
I just realized you reached 50 posts on ICMag, i send you a pm ;)

Harvested 9/4-9/5 of 2019

I'll get better pictures of the buds when I get some dried sample.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shooters,

Thanks for giving a try to the new version of the hybrid :)

The more compact structure and wide-leaved traits of the new version also come from the Kali China F4 elite mother, which is a very refined hashplant indica pheno of Kali China, instead of the more sativa Kali China F3 mother used in older version of this hybrid. Please, let us know how the indoor plant is doing when you have the chance.

Btw, how is doing your outdoor wall of PCK x Kali China this season ?

Here is a pic of my first Kali China x PCK of the six that Dubi sent. It stands next to a clone off the PCK x Kali China that I have in the greenhouse, it's the one to the left.

The new cross has more of a PCK dominance than the old cross which all of them I've grown has had the Kali China dominance.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much musigny for sharing also your experience with older PCK x Kali China version :yes: Looks and sounds great, she really finished fast! Congrats on the harvest.

You are are going to be very well stocked of purple PCK hybrids this season ;) I think you are getting very familiarized about how the purple PCK mother works in hybrids.

Since you are keeping alive this thread with your great contributions and the cross has been recently re stocked, this thread goes to the sticky area again :huggg:

Latest posts

Latest posts