What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Panama ...hmmmmmm :yummy: :D
IMG_1645.jpg

nick11

Veteran
Amazing pics Dubi, you should put these over in the Flower pix forum so everyone can look. I didn't know Panama Red still existed. LOL Shows how much I know.

bigherb

Veteran
beautiful pics raco. love to see landrace and strains from yesteryear that r not gone or forgotten.my unc's tell me panama red n colombian wacky weeed was som of the best stuff they ever smoked .keep up the good work fellas and spread the love

J

JamesChong

Raco said:
It´s a very beautiful domesticated hybrid :D
Imagen023-1.jpg

WoW, very nice picture and buds. You guys seem to always have the good stuff. lolol. Great job and thanks for sharing.
Take care,
BG

patolunga2

hello there everyone!!!

wow! i just love the look of those panama... would love to even smell it to know how much does it does in the jam x pana cross... but for sure is so damn good the plain panama :)

happy growing my friends!! and enjoy those panama buds!! for sure you will jjeje

good luck and keep posting those great shoots ;)

patolunga. :wave:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The first Panama x Ot1´s Haze 1 x 6,and two cuttings from the same Panama that mothered the hybrid :rasta:
raco2005.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely raco! :smile:

Looks very very sativa, Panama red pheno has dark sativa leaves, your seedling looks quite light green, hazy influenced ?? We'll see!! :rasta:

Have a great day friend. dubi

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx dubi :wink:
A couple more pics
racoo137.jpg

I still don´t know it´s sex,but I DO love this baby :D
racoo138.jpg

grandsrin

Very nice plant raco :wave:
That's exactly what i want to do.
I have some haze from breeder's choice in veg at the momment and i m waitting for panama to do the same cross.I will try to find one or two fast female panama to cross them with a man haze can find.
Keep us update!
GRANDSRIN

C

charlie garcia

Nice stranger Raco. For the look is hard to say yet but I see more panaman influence up to now in their looking. Hope is female so you can try it!

best luck with it amd take it easy hehe

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Panama seeded clone :wink: 8-9 weeks flowering time

super resinous for a pure sativa!

seeded flower detail

W

Whatever

Here are a few Purple Panama pics i forgot to post .... It's a rare recessive but interesting expression of our Panama hybrid. Purple pheno is closest expression to old tropical purple panama sativas (like CBG's Panama).
Dubi...how rare? Is it like 1 in 25, 50 or 100? Do I need to mortgage the house to buy enough beans to find it...lol.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Whatever said:
Dubi...how rare? Is it like 1 in 25, 50 or 100? Do I need to mortgage the house to buy enough beans to find it...lol.

ehhehe i dont think so Whatever :smile:

Purple panama is a rare expression in our Panama genepool, maybe you can find 1 in 50-100.

New Panama reproduction is finished and seeds are curing. Selected F3 red panama females were pollinated by F3 red panama male to produce new F4 panama focused to red phenos. But Purple Panama F3 mother was also pollinated by same F3 red male :wink: This is a F4 panama line with higher chances to produce purple panama expressions.

We also have ready but need testing:

Angolese mother 4 x Panama red pheno F3
Angolese rare purple pheno x Panama red pheno F3
Incensey green haze 19 x Panama red pheno F3
Incensey purple haze 23 x Panama red pheno F3

:rasta:

edit:

When talking about F3-F4 Panama, im meaning the second and third inbred generation after get final mix of 3 different panama/colombian strains. But 3 outcrossing steps were necessary before to join the 3 sativas, so Panama breeding has 3 initial outcrossing steps and now 3 inbred generations.

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
dubi said:
ehhehe i dont think so Whatever :smile:

Purple panama is a rare expression in our Panama genepool, maybe you can find 1 in 50-100.

New Panama reproduction is finished and seeds are curing. Selected F3 red panama females were pollinated by F3 red panama male to produce new F4 panama focused to red phenos. But Purple Panama F3 mother was also pollinated by same F3 red male :wink: This is a F4 panama line with higher chances to produce purple panama expressions.

We also have ready but need testing:

Angolese mother 4 x Panama red pheno F3
Angolese rare purple pheno x Panama red pheno F3
Incensey green haze 19 x Panama red pheno F3
Incensey purple haze 23 x Panama red pheno F3

:rasta:

Que bueno Dubii!! Cuanto curro
:headbange Esa purple haze x Panama red...