What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama

C

charlie garcia

tio charlie spent 2 hours painting her LOL

2 horas para pintarla! uf

B

bocil

I Stay thinking this movie,you are no growing you are stay painting this plant. :muahaha: :muahaha: Is posible put this picture (bodegon) in the Prado´s Museum? :muahaha: :muahaha:

C

charlie garcia

Gracias amigos
Must recogn flashlight seems to acentuate blue colors a bit but she is like that. Amazing colors
Just as a plant she is already a vigorous beauty
Best

PanamaRDSCN0277006copia.jpg

PanamaRDSCN0285004copia.jpg

Last edited:
W

Whatever

Haha...she's just getting going...looking forward to how she finishes :rasta:. Awesome to see such color so early on.

C

charlie garcia

She started with those colors and maintain them during flowering. Whole plant flowers like that. Smells sweet but low yet, hard to define. So easy, healthy and vigorous to grow, she just does alone basically od

best

PanamaRDSCN0300013copia.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Que belleza charlie :rasta: La moza está para hacerle un favor jejejjeje ....

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
these are the sorta pics that make me love this plant even more..art work in the form of a plant.HH. =]-~

C

charlie garcia

Thx amigos, agree, she so beautiful specimen. Red/pink stigmas show up all blood inside of the reds. She flowers in 11-12 weeks maximum

Best

PanamaRDSCN0301003copia.jpg

PanamaRDSCN0301008copia.jpg

PanamaRDSCN0301004copia.jpg

C

charlie garcia

not in this particular lady Barney. Bangi haze is more electric, direct and active... this pinky panaman side has always some mellow tones, maybe due been colorfull trait, and kida introspective side as well, some more visual distorsions and so and spacy effect. Other white or blue color moms can be more direct in effect than this one but this is soo beautiful outdoors I wont even care if it was not potent... which is not anyway :rasta: ..... just a cannabis specimen :violin: some nice looking plants around never hurt :joint:

4 dragons must be some lots around but maybe Dubi would say better. If not find available please email Dubi to let him know. Thx

best

PanamaRDSCN0306017copia.jpg

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

and intense sweet aromas, must look nice in a house living room :)

e intensos aromas dulces, debe lucir de vicio en el salón de una casa

PanamaRDSCN0312006copia.jpg

PanamaRDSCN0312007copia.jpg

B

bocil

Me lo creo al 100%,tiene que oler a gloria,This panama is the 6ª generation no aunt Charlie?

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Charlie,

I volunteer my living room! :rasta:

It has a high ceiling (sure it will be needed, hehe) and the wall colours will match very well with the green and dark pink :D

----

Te propongo mi salon! :rasta:

Tiene techo alto (que seguramente sera necesario, hehe) y los colores de la pared van a combinar muy bien con el verde y rosado oscuro :D

thanks charlie
so if im looking for an active energetic electric high and is good indoors of your strains you would recommend the bangi?