What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama

C

charlie garcia

Hola amigos :wave:

You are doing a great job with them LM... congrats for all efforts and job. Ive passed too fast throught those lines form Greengrocer but they produced and I see still produce very nice results... I see them so related to col. reds. Love such type of effect as I said before with the fact that they are quite fast lines

Lovely looking Raco... I am sure you are going to enjoy it. Structure, vigour and resins are improved in final hybrids results without losing a thing from its own panaman character and personality 100% sativa. I love this line ;) One of these panamans was used in other hybrids in process and always made so well

Dubi, many thx to all ACE crew :muahaha: for such lovely visit and all smoke tests of the weekend... still little head ick LOL

best luck all

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx Charlie,glad you enjoyed them :wink:
I LOVE little_man plants!!
A few more pics of Panama
Imagen029.jpg

Imagen030.jpg

Imagen031.jpg

Imagen032.jpg

Imagen033.jpg

Imagen038.jpg

G

Hehehe great pics Raco , as usual ;)

If you wanna some PR '74 in seed form, just tell it to Charlie or to Dubi and they will transmit it to me (I can not receive pm here) :)

I'm not sure I'll continue with this line myself, I just felt in love with the rasta lambsbread during the first smoke test. She is so high and clear, I can't realize this one is in my garden. I don't know if I will be able to grow other strains for a while. lol

But surely my friends will continue the work on the Panama which is really a good strain. Not so short flowering however, indoor, they take between 12-14 weeks. Well, I suppose it is short for people working with OT1 Haze lol

But the production of the PR is really interesting and the quality of the high and the stability of the strain make it an intersting stuff to breed with, imho. High is similar to description of old Colombian strains. Unfortunately, I was not able to grow an old colombian to compare (only the BSC colombian gold, which is not a pure tropical sativa) but yes, the high sounds similar to what you can read about colombian highs in MJ Botany or insider grower's guide.

The ACE Panama looks more resinous however. I wonder how is the high compared with the PR 74. I suppose you tried to uplift a little bit the high?

I wish I would have time and space to try it. If only it was legal.... ;)

Greetings to all of the ACE seeds crew and the great spanish growers!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
little man this panama red is a landrace?? or... a hybrid as ACE´s panama??
Can we see any photo this pr 74´sounds amaizing

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Pma :redface:

Grown outdoors at lat 52 N, and continued to flower indoors under a window :bashhead:

Not the perfect conditions for a LONG-flowering sativas of this sort, but still a pleasure (and challenge) to grow her at these latitudes w/out indoor equip.

52N lol, tried to grow cannabiogen's caribe at 50N, was hardy, but had a slow growth rate and never really flowered.
I suppose the panama needs warm temperatures like above 18C to continue flowering properly.

Good luck for the end of your grow browser,
Nice plants Raco, got to try these out sometime, let us know how your smoke ends up turning out

All the best,
Ganjabro

C

charlie garcia

Hola amigos

Ras, ACE hybrid contains Little Man panaman line as well in its make up... 3 panaman lines compose the hybrid. But panaman Browser is growing is not included into ACE panaman line, being as well the longest in flowering time. Its a different 4th line we keep and work... used with Destroyer and Sandstorm, there are several test hybrids around with these lines

Raco as expected, your panaman lady looks marvellous in your hands... plenty of resins and tasty lady. Congrats for such a great looking

Ganjabrother.. I imagine should be hard to grow these sativas in your climate. They can be greta mold resistance plants but cold never help to flower them

LM... structure is improved being stronger, hybrid stabilized for 5 generations, its high is more complex and deeper as well. Thus the main look varies a bit compared to 74' lines sent by GG. Never showed any hermi either. ACE panaman contains around a 25% of such same old panaman you grow.

saludos a todos
charlie

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Wow thanks for the info Kaiki!!
This 4th panama is that i saw time ago ?? Red and pink buds? DO you remember?? In cascadia post i think you put some photos.

"Off topic" Kaiki te requieren por Strains and Hybrids pregunta por cannnabiogen si aun existe y tal :rasta:

Un abrazo !! Jah Bless

C

charlie garcia

Hola Ras, yes thats the 4th line... the one Browser is growing (a real challenge ; )... a leaf machine sometimes lol lol Even some individuals will never flower! Some friends in Spain have been growing lately the Panama/Sandstorm and Panama/Destroyer (in the last picture).

Gracias por el aviso, ya esta respondido ;)
Best

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Nada que agradecer :rasta:

This 4th line is very interesteng hope will now more in a near future about this amazing colors! growing outdoors when theyll finish?

I loved this picture with the purp-pink calyx and orange pistils..panama x destroyer...WooW!! is the destroyer Racos male ive been speaking whit him and he told nice things about it :rasta:

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Ras, such 4th panaman outdoors will take 16-18 weks to finish properly...
Raco's Destroyer male is a very nice one but in this case the cross with Panaman was made by another dad

best

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice pics charlie!! :jump:
here´s the Panama cut this morning,day 73 of 12/12.I think that I´m going to harvest her tomorrow :rasta:

P1013292.jpg

Ras Pablo

Veteran
So beatyfull Raco!!

Preciosa Raco, que estructura tan bonita!! y llenita de resina!! ahora a disfrutarla toca!! :rasta:

Un abrazo!

hmmm..... from Raco's pics I keep thinking that this panama green pheno looks quite similar to the jamaican,

Nice plants Raco, I'd love to smoke some of that gorgeous bud, it makes my mouth water, lol
All the best

Ganjabro

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx you all :wink:
The Panama,this afternoom,11 weeks
P1013314.jpg