What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yes Ras friend,

too much work indeed, i need a break! :smile: hehehhe charlie too.

I hope to take some holidays in July. Have fun!

C

charlie garcia

plus these last 3 generations since last composition of Panama hybrid there were 3 previous generations to mix and joint all parentals in the coktail... we are talking about 6 generations I guess to reach last seeds of Panaman

best

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks charlie, :wink:

I edited previous post to explain first Panama outcrossing details. Have a nice afternoon. :smile:

mark6699331

Dubi when will pananma seeds be ready. I've checked sbay sbotique and your own site. I'll pmed you awile back about the ang. x pur. pak too. But i can't seem to find a checkout cart or how to order any of these.

Any updates would help. Really want to try the pananma.

Thanks
Mark

C

charlie garcia

Hi Mark

Beans have been harvested so is only a question of drying well for optimum germing... expect a month for them

best

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
mark6699331 said:
Any word on the panama seed dry yet and when available. Thanks,
Mark

Im doing germination tests right now, will keep you updated in the next days mark :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
mark6699331 said:
Any word on the panama seed dry yet and when available. Thanks,
Mark

High mark,

forgot to comment that new panama seeds are available for distribution. Please, contact us for details. Panama will be available again at Seedbay/Seedboutique around september, cats are on holidays right now.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
elsocio said:
Hola Dubi.
Preciosa esta panama purpura, Empezare con el traductor ha leer este hilo.

Un saludo.
El Socio.

Gracias socio :wink: me alegra te gustase la panama, la morada es un feno muy raro, de efecto muy excitante y aroma no muy agradable, los cogollos secos huelen como a gas! muy raro... las panameñas rojas y verdes estan bien ricas pero sulen ser un poco mas envolventes y relajantes. Esta morada en concreto te pone las pilas! jejejeje

Saludos socio! dubi

C

charlie garcia

Hola Mark, wish they do great od, they love it as its natural enviorement and really can make it big enough expressing best traits

In the picture "Green Panaman Mom"

best luck!

PanamaRDSCN0211009copia.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High mark,

I still must talk with Dutchgrown about it, she has been out for holidays, and i have recently come back too.

Please, pm me if you are in hurry.

Have a great day! dubi - ACE Seeds -

Spangli

Hi Dubi!

Take a look at my panaman lady.
Started in 12/12 from seed.Then around the 5th week began lower gradually.
This picture is in the 7th week. She is in coco perlite mix.
Just before repotting. Managed to get 4 tops with FIM.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Spangli :wink:

Looks super healthy and nice developed for the medium pot!

Have you seen colors in the inmature pre flowers ?

B

bocil

Hey charlie the panama is really great and have a pretty colours,I look she has many cristal. :jump: :jump: