What's new

Panama

Cactus Squatter

I placed my order Tuesday night. For Panama, Tikal, and Honduras x Panama Fems, and theyre arriving at my doorstep tomorrow. So Im impressed to say the least
Beautiful choices. I haven’t sampled my Tikal yet but the other two have been fantastic and will always be part of my garden.
If you’re growing indoors be prepared for the stretch on the HonPan and the Tikal. The Panama is very easy to control but the other two really like to get big fast.

RobFromTX

Beautiful choices. I haven’t sampled my Tikal yet but the other two have been fantastic and will always be part of my garden.
If you’re growing indoors be prepared for the stretch on the HonPan and the Tikal. The Panama is very easy to control but the other two really like to get big fast.
Ill be doing my first screen of green this time around. I think thats best since that HonPans such a beast. The green Panama phenos can get pretty big though

Cactus Squatter

Ill be doing my first screen of green this time around. I think thats best since that HonPans such a beast. The green Panama phenos can get pretty big though
Bad ass! The HonPan would make a killer scrog plant. Mine was an endlessly branching and super vigorous beast plant. I’m really considering doing an outdoor scrog with her this year to make the most of her.

OZZ_

Veteran
Man you guys, these plants are such beauties… I feel bad for spamming this thread with so many pictures of them but they are just such beauties I can’t help myself 😂😂😂

A video of plant #3

https://vimeo.com/707038775?ref=em-share

…. And a few more pics of #2

A55A2265-BD9F-43BD-ABB9-C86D49816B13.jpeg

A2D6C648-5B79-430E-B3FA-645305CF0BD5.jpeg

3115EFB4-25EF-4666-A2B9-F893E17EEFA3.jpeg

F02C24C1-C9AF-4165-9910-92AA27179A9C.jpeg

CD528280-4274-4624-97E3-E7E4946DAE08.jpeg

FE1A1E98-17BC-4CF6-88B3-4E5B663BBA6A.jpeg

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Multiverse
That is a beautiful grow OZZ! I must grow some Panama one day.

The multiverse site seems to be down..

Edit. Multiverse works fine just slow, I just ordered Panama.
Uh, I ordered these Wednesday afternoon and they were in the mailbox yesterday noon. WTF how did they do that??????

To say the service is exceptional is an understatement. Confirmation emails and tracking sent and boom delivery with freebies and stickers day and a half later. Insane. I'm hooked lol

strangebabylon

Welcome strangebabylon Our Panama strain has been strongly selected for 20 years during many genetions towards faster flowering times and faster flowering onsets, so it performs better indoors and outdoors in non tropical climates. So if you grow our Panama from seed outdoors so close to the equator it will start to flower small as soon as it reaches its sexual maturity after just a few weeks of life. For your latitude (and if you want bigger plants) better choose Oldtimer's Haze and hybrids like Panama Haze or Thai and Thai hybrids. You have a great selection of tropical sativa cultivars available on our website, from ACE and other seedbanks. Please, send us an email if you need more specific recommendations.

Thank you for the info Dubi.

I fitted some lights in the greenhouse some week ago so i can trick and let my hybrids and Indicas properly veg. Already got a pack of Panama and a bunch of other stuff from you :)

Sorry for off topic but how about the Golden Tiger? Would it grow to a decent size here without lights? I would like to plant something outside where my parents in law have their veggies so that they can pick the fanleaves from it. They want to use it for some local traditional dishes.

I could plant some Thai or Lao landrace for this purpose i guess but i want some bud out of that plant too and these landraces make up 99% of what is available locally for me so it is a bit boring for me personally.

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Multiverse

Uh, I ordered these Wednesday afternoon and they were in the mailbox yesterday noon. WTF how did they do that??????

To say the service is exceptional is an understatement. Confirmation emails and tracking sent and boom delivery with freebies and stickers day and a half later. Insane. I'm hooked lol
And a hand written thank you note in the package:giggle: Thats not to mention customer service that blows all the others away. They are definitely my go to source for Ace gear

Scenescence

Howdy all.
I will be starting my first grow in the upcoming few months.
I think after a year of thinking about it, I may grow a Panama in my first two plants.
I will be indoor. 4x2 tent 230-330w led(from the wall). Fans and carbon filter. In a heated and a/c house.
Organic soils in earthbox juniors. Two plants - One (or two?)Panama and maybe a speedy auto which finishes in 11 weeks from sprout.
I had planned to only do Autoflowers, but the descriptions here of the Panama are calling me.
Am I nuts to do this first?

Cactus Squatter

Howdy all.
I will be starting my first grow in the upcoming few months.
I think after a year of thinking about it, I may grow a Panama in my first two plants.
I will be indoor. 4x2 tent 230-330w led(from the wall). Fans and carbon filter. In a heated and a/c house.
Organic soils in earthbox juniors. Two plants - One (or two?)Panama and maybe a speedy auto which finishes in 11 weeks from sprout.
I had planned to only do Autoflowers, but the descriptions here of the Panama are calling me.
Am I nuts to do this first?
I don’t think you’re nuts to try growing a Panama. They’ve been very easy for me to grow. Not temperamental, not overly sensitive if you overdose the feeding a little like some other sativas. The smells and structure are fabulous and the high is beautiful. ACE did an amazing job with their Panama making it a stable very worthwhile plant.
I personally wouldn’t do a Panama and an auto at the same time though, not sure growth wise how that’d work out in keeping an even canopy. I also don’t grow autos though so I have no idea how they behave compared to a veg and flower photoperiod plant.
That and having 2 Panama plants is way better than having 1 Panama plant 😉.
Either way, good luck on your first grow.

Scenescence

I don’t think you’re nuts to try growing a Panama. They’ve been very easy for me to grow. Not temperamental, not overly sensitive if you overdose the feeding a little like some other sativas. The smells and structure are fabulous and the high is beautiful. ACE did an amazing job with their Panama making it a stable very worthwhile plant.
I personally wouldn’t do a Panama and an auto at the same time though, not sure growth wise how that’d work out in keeping an even canopy. I also don’t grow autos though so I have no idea how they behave compared to a veg and flower photoperiod plant.
Either way, good luck on your first grow.
Thanks for the kind words, the encouragement and the great advice. 2 Panama it is.

RobFromTX

Either way, good luck on your first gro
First time I smoked it I ended up at Golden Corral before passing out in the parking lot for 2 hours. Nice buzz followed by some crazy munchies. Especially the red pheno

OZZ_

Veteran
Panama red coco and autopot test clones at 9 weeks :whee::dance013:

94BA42B1-ED81-473D-9AA3-3E7BB42195BB.jpeg

I was gone all last week on a trip so I put the res at 1.3 EC before I left to start gearing up towards flush….. I was expecting some yellowing when I returned but much to my surprise they really haven’t yellowed out at all. I just got done filling up the res with plain RO to do the flush, but to be honest red #2 looks practically done with all her pistils died back …. But she’s not flushed so I’m going to give have to give her the week to clear her out and take her at week 10.

38FAD962-E00A-48C9-AAC0-1E6B60B8B988.jpeg

F1AD87E9-4790-4D79-9D18-7C9D720B4AAC.jpeg

7CE579A8-7996-47AB-8AAD-7F4216C5C88D.jpeg

Panama #3 is definitely slower, her top colas still showing fresh pistils while the bottom half of her looks ripened.

6A50A080-887B-457F-8576-C2161286D3B8.jpeg

A4A8038B-8D01-4143-A4AD-8512E6F7AE0A.jpeg

OZZ_

Veteran
Panama red #2 came down today at exactly ten weeks. :biggrin:

Here she is before chop, she flushed out perfectly imo and faded nicely. Now to get her properly dried and cured! Very happy with this third run in the Autopots and coco, it turned out beautifully.

B896B79C-A1CC-4043-9804-78F77CFDF300.jpeg

9CC9DD3E-A444-4D8C-B59F-F4719B479538.jpeg
1EE3939A-1C14-4F01-A832-99884856359C.jpeg

…… and one during wet trim:

E67047F7-362C-4333-B73E-8F26AA067BB7.jpeg

….. and a few outside in natural lighting:

153E60CC-DDC0-4CD0-8660-BA7151FE60CC.jpeg

AE00C808-C9F0-4840-AC97-F64EFB075F9D.jpeg

AAF36A0B-0CBD-4A2E-A8E0-C1E42BA73F9F.jpeg

Last edited: