What's new

Panama

OZZ_

Veteran
Panama (reg)
Dark green and very resinous pheno.
A trimmers delight.

This was a free seed that came with an Ace order of Malawi regs. This is the single seed that proved to me "genetics matter". I planted her Nov 2019, she stood out by smell instantly and I have been maintaining a cutting ever since.

It is incredibly sticky - even just LST bending branches while in veg leaves fingers glued. If dried and cured properly, a finished flower wont make it through a grinder. The smell and taste is beyond description - like arcing electricity and soap while growing, and a hazy basement church after cure. Grown with love in a 2x4 tent via LEDs.

9.2 gram fragrant top for my brother-in-law . I like bringing flowers for the Man of the house as well...

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84524&pictureid=2083354&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84524&pictureid=2083355&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84524&pictureid=2083356&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Beautiful Spitz :yummy: Have any plant pics? The strain is pretty similar even amongst the different phenotypes I hear so probably not much variation structurally anyway, still she looks like a beauty and I wouldn’t mind seeing some shots of her (as I’m sure others would as well) :tiphat:

spitz

Beautiful Spitz :yummy: Have any plant pics? The strain is pretty similar even amongst the different phenotypes I hear so probably not much variation structurally anyway, still she looks like a beauty and I wouldn’t mind seeing some shots of her (as I’m sure others would as well) :tiphat:

grubba

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

maconhero

My panama, outdoor 100% organic

Attachments

• 1B365269-35E7-4091-99F2-3412B9E69870.jpg
    1B365269-35E7-4091-99F2-3412B9E69870.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 007DEB7B-4D1E-477E-9FE8-4CC85E215902.jpg
    007DEB7B-4D1E-477E-9FE8-4CC85E215902.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 31
  • CD075144-1C8E-4E13-B3DC-22091CD60B20.jpg
    CD075144-1C8E-4E13-B3DC-22091CD60B20.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 31
  • C4D4100E-6D8A-4476-9132-7019C66ECA6A.jpg
    C4D4100E-6D8A-4476-9132-7019C66ECA6A.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 26

smilley

Veteran
Here's the terminal bud on my Panama reg at day F51. She's wedged in between 4 Hon/Pans so I can't get a good full plant pic (maybe at harvest?). The Panama is shorter and more forgiving than the Hon/Pans. Just starting to show visible trics.

picture.php

maconhero

She have some brown pistills in early flowering maybe for cold temperature but growing well

Attachments

• 4F368FCF-A77B-48DD-8AD9-CAB8D70FA088.jpg
    4F368FCF-A77B-48DD-8AD9-CAB8D70FA088.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 27

mcoocoo

Anyone here made any hash from this Panama? I have been making some dry sift from my last Panama grow and the kief is a nice tan color and when heated and pressed it turns into a nice golden brown slab of hash. I am curious to hear any smoke reports from the hash made from Ace Panama, as far as the effects compared to smoking the flowers. Thanks

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
how do i can recognize which pheno is which? i'm searching for red, green and goddess males and females. mostly i'm seeking for goddess/red male. i have 25 seeds. lets see what there can be found hehe.

Thesearch

I have a question for Dubi, if he will!
I have read that this panama is of the same genetic background as the panama from CBG, except that this one has been taken a few further filial generations. I see the strains listed here, and they are the same genetics listed for the CBG one, but when I read the actual strain description from CBG, it reads "Panama marijuana seeds were obtained by using an IBL F4 Panama Green and infusing pollen from an early flowering IBL F4 Neville's Haze. Cannabiogen Seeds experts have developed a very potent, almost psychedelic sativa with no characteristics from the early indica impact added to the Haze."
Can you clarify whether the ACE panama is indeed 100% sativa or whether it has had a neville's haze infusion at some point in it's history? In reading the phylos report, it reads as having a significant portion of it's genetics related to skunk as well.

Thanks, and loving all your work! About to pop some of these panamas today :)

Humple W.

Greetings, fellow growers! In my continuing journey through Ace's genetics, Panama is the next in line, and I'm hoping for a little feedback before I get the seeds planted.

I'll be growing them in a 31.5" x 31.5" x 71" (80cm x 80cm x 180cm) tent, in 2 gallon hempys. I have a 3-pack, and I was originally planning to plant 2 seeds, but I really, really want to run all 3 to give the best chance of finding a keeper. (I'm also hoping 3 is enough for me to encounter both of the primary phenos, red and green - I really have no idea which I'll prefer, but I definitely want to try both!)

The problem is, of course, the available space. I've run 2 hempys together in this tent before, and it's very manageable with commercial hybrids, and it's my understanding the Panama is pretty forgiving and not one of those sativas that will stretch endlessly, but not having grown it before, I really don't know if I'd be biting off more than I can chew with 3 plants. Any opinions on flipping them early? Like after 2 weeks or so of veg? I've seen some people say that you need ample veg time for a sativa to develop properly, and not to put them into flower too soon... But I have no clue myself; this will be the first 100% sativa I've grown.

To give a visual of the space I have to work with, and how 2 gallon hempys fit into the space, here's a pic of the same size tent (I have two identical) with my recently popped CBD #1 seeds. Any opinions on feasibility are welcome!

Attachments

• 1221200726.jpg
    1221200726.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 18

-Rioht-

Should be fine with some topping/LST. I'm running 3 Panama's in my 24" x 36" x 60" tent at the moment and haven't had any issues. 5 gallon self irrigating pots, organic soil and organic dry amendments.

Vegged for 57 days (thats days since the seeds hit soil) and am currently on day 59 of flower.

I actually expected more stretch but through having multiple tops the stretching was spread out more (my guess).

Attached a pic of the tent and buds.

Greetings, fellow growers! In my continuing journey through Ace's genetics, Panama is the next in line, and I'm hoping for a little feedback before I get the seeds planted.

I'll be growing them in a 31.5" x 31.5" x 71" (80cm x 80cm x 180cm) tent, in 2 gallon hempys. I have a 3-pack, and I was originally planning to plant 2 seeds, but I really, really want to run all 3 to give the best chance of finding a keeper. (I'm also hoping 3 is enough for me to encounter both of the primary phenos, red and green - I really have no idea which I'll prefer, but I definitely want to try both!)

The problem is, of course, the available space. I've run 2 hempys together in this tent before, and it's very manageable with commercial hybrids, and it's my understanding the Panama is pretty forgiving and not one of those sativas that will stretch endlessly, but not having grown it before, I really don't know if I'd be biting off more than I can chew with 3 plants. Any opinions on flipping them early? Like after 2 weeks or so of veg? I've seen some people say that you need ample veg time for a sativa to develop properly, and not to put them into flower too soon... But I have no clue myself; this will be the first 100% sativa I've grown.

To give a visual of the space I have to work with, and how 2 gallon hempys fit into the space, here's a pic of the same size tent (I have two identical) with my recently popped CBD #1 seeds. Any opinions on feasibility are welcome!

Attachments

• 20201218_154924.jpg
    20201218_154924.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 20201218_155428.jpg
    20201218_155428.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 39

Humple W.

Should be fine with some topping/LST. I'm running 3 Panama's in my 24" x 36" x 60" tent at the moment and haven't had any issues. 5 gallon self irrigating pots, organic soil and organic dry amendments.

Vegged for 57 days (thats days since the seeds hit soil) and am currently on day 59 of flower.

I actually expected more stretch but through having multiple tops the stretching was spread out more (my guess).

Attached a pic of the tent and buds.

Excellent! Exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for! Much appreciated. Your plants look great, by the way.

I have a 20" x 36" x 62" tent myself, but I haven't attempted three plants in it yet. I'm running one of Ace's Bubba Hash and one Crystal Gelato from Big Head in there right now. For whatever reason, this little tent has become my favorite. Could be partly due to my infatuation with that Bubba Hash plant, but it's also just a really fun size to work in! Feels like a real accomplishment to pull a good harvest out of such a small space.

Best of luck on your Panama!

Lotto

I have a question for Dubi, if he will!
I have read that this panama is of the same genetic background as the panama from CBG, except that this one has been taken a few further filial generations. I see the strains listed here, and they are the same genetics listed for the CBG one, but when I read the actual strain description from CBG, it reads "Panama marijuana seeds were obtained by using an IBL F4 Panama Green and infusing pollen from an early flowering IBL F4 Neville's Haze. Cannabiogen Seeds experts have developed a very potent, almost psychedelic sativa with no characteristics from the early indica impact added to the Haze."
Can you clarify whether the ACE panama is indeed 100% sativa or whether it has had a neville's haze infusion at some point in it's history? In reading the phylos report, it reads as having a significant portion of it's genetics related to skunk as well.

Thanks, and loving all your work! About to pop some of these panamas today :)

I'll add another question for Dubi. I have 2 Panama regular seed just under 12 hours. Both have showed female. The seed came to me in April 2019. Dubi, was the same Panama Goddess used to make this seed as was used in your Pangi hybrid? Thanks in advance for your reply.

The Panamas will be grown along side a newly seeded Pangi. I will put up a few pictures for comparison sake in a couple weeks. Some of the Pangi's that I've flowered from clones finished in 65-70 days from showing pistols. I expect this Pangi and both Panamas will go closer to 80 plus days. My SIL's definitely minimize stretch and might also shorten the time to mature. Time will tell.

If these 2 Panama females provide the same quality of Pangi, I will be one happy camper. Diving into several cured jars of Pangi and they are top notch.

Thesearch, these Panamas seem very easy to work with. Topping, bending, etc. They've grown without missing a beat. I'll be trying to keep them as close to Pangi size as possible. Good luck with yours.