What's new

Panama

rlsmooth

Pink pistil Panama is full of resin and reeking like strawberrys or something similar...maybe strawberry vanilla ..Development is starting to decrease, it's going down in week or 2, current terpene profile is amazing
QTISlaol.jpg

I think this is the Panama Goddes pheno..Buds are so sticky and heavy they'r falling from their own weight. Have tried to tie it up and together.. smell is lemony and sweet. The plant is so sticky you can almost see the juices flowing there. This would be the keeper if I had possibility to veg cuttings too this could produce insane amounts of top shelf weed..

I5KnUmul.jpg

jtowSN5l.jpg

Sticky Sat

What a beauty ! Congrats Rlsmooth ! There's no sativa from Ace I wouldn't love to grow... :)

Really sorry I may not vote on any more threads today... That's what happens when you stay too long on ICMag's great threads... ;-)

Tangwena

Veteran
Pink pistil Panama is full of resin and reeking like strawberrys or something similar...maybe strawberry vanilla ..Development is starting to decrease, it's going down in week or 2, current terpene profile is amazing
View Image

I think this is the Panama Goddes pheno..Buds are so sticky and heavy they'r falling from their own weight. Have tried to tie it up and together.. smell is lemony and sweet. The plant is so sticky you can almost see the juices flowing there. This would be the keeper if I had possibility to veg cuttings too this could produce insane amounts of top shelf weed..

View Image
View Image
savor those buds they look amazing please post pics before and after drying I bet they will be mind blowing.

Jhhnn

Veteran
The Panama is coming along nicely despite some problems. One of the 315 ballasts shorted out w/ no spare so I hung a 330w Philips CMH vertically to supplement the 315 CDM that still works. I also should have topped the columnar phenos as they really, really stretched madly & almost became a management problem. They quit just in time. The short branchy pheno looks to go maybe 10 weeks & the others longer. Very open structure. The buds are fluffy to one degree or another but yield should be decent. A couple of my usual lousy pics-

picture.php

picture.php

The resin is almost oily. They smell of pinesol, rosemary & lemon.

herbgreen

Veteran
Yeh, jhhnn these are good phenos bringing out some panama 74 in that tall foxtail

These look really great!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those sound yummy & they look good!

I’ll be watching for your smoke report as I’ve got a pack in the vault.

rlsmooth

Cut my dankiest Panama, and also the last plant of my spring grow @ day 80 from pistils. Cool genetics, definetly one of the best plants that has come out of my tent since I started growing. Pink pistil Panama was cut down around 72-73 days. Edit. I've always grown indoors with "small lights" like 400w hps and now this 315w CMH, but this plant grew the biggest main colas I've seen in my tent :D

PcB2k1Ml.jpg

d8llqksl.jpg

Last edited:

rlsmooth

Been smoking Tikal and Panama for about a month now. Both just seem to get better day by day. Took the Panama in the pic above for my personal stash..it's amazing stuff. Very gooey and sticky weed, when grinded for vape it releases aromas of pine and lemon. When vaping you can taste the electric lemon fresh aromas with hints of some kind of sweetness.

I think the effects are really subjective, and really depend on set and setting, like it is with psychedelic stuff;). But I find this green Panama very energetic and warm stuff, perfect stuff for doing sports and socializing in right doses. Consume too much and you are in for a roller coaster with flying thoughts, but even then I find the feeling warm. I hit a psytrance gathering lately, those dirty hippies always have pockets full of smoke but the people I hang with kept constantly asking me if we could smoke more of that panama stuff. At first this stuff really straightens your spine and makes you kinda "serious" but after hour or so and the more you consume during the day you can just keep real active and enjoy a really happy and relaxed mood.

Oh and I don't know but it might have some pain relieving properties..or atleast I tore my acl apart few weeks back, and haven't really given a shit about any kind of pain or the knee what so ever:D been just excecising it like a mad man B)

NENugger

Wow, I can only hope my Panama fem turns out as nice as you alls buds Rlsmooth and Jhhnn. Here she is at 4 weeks from flip. This is the same sickly plant I posted pics several pages back. Still has problems as you can see the spots but is so strong just keeps growing faster than the malady. I think maybe the soil is mellowing too and isn't as hot any more.

picture.php

NENugger

In spite of the problems of dying spots on leaves, this plant is strongly growing and starting to get dusting or trichs
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm about to start some of these seeds. Really nice pics and descriptions in this thread. I would love the "red pheno" , but the green would also suit me just fine.

LostTribe

Premium user
I'm about to start some of these seeds. Really nice pics and descriptions in this thread. I would love the "red pheno" , but the green would also suit me just fine.

Hey Bro!

I popped one and got a green girl she's a bit stretchy like most sativa's but she is coated with earthy trichomes bit long fat white hairs. At 6 weeks. I will see if I can post pics at some point, holdin it down. Hope you are well! You gotta get some Zamadelica man you wont regret it! Face peeling suppa supper high! Got one of them reg's in aero too! These are doing fine in hydro BTW better than when I ran the OTH and the Zam in dirt. I guess I have lost my dirt touch though as most look better with little attention.

Best,

LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Green Panama was hoping for the Panama Red but until next time this is it! 10 weeks! exotic smells!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ACE Panama Green!
LT

Latest posts

Latest posts