http://homedistiller.org/static_menu.htm

MOneYMiKe - nice pics mang :respect:
i hope your seeds all turn out really good crosses

keep it green tri-stater's

jack :pimp3:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Jack: Thanks for that link. I don't know much about distilling. I've never aquired a taste for anything more potent than wine, but it looks like there's lots of good info there, and I enjoy reading and learning about new things. That where your intrests lye? We'll have to get someone here into brewing beer. Beer, spirits, wine, smoke...get all us Tri-Staters together and we could really whoop it up LOL.

Happy Frieday,
Hope every ones week is pleasant
well I am gearing up for a weekend of a few friends coming in town glad I got most of my chores done. Well time to take my man for a ride funny thing is I having been doing the same thing for years when I get to show one of my buds around I try and take them higher than they have been in years lol bong after bong blunt after blunt j after j and stories stories stories that you cant talk about over the phone lol I love life all so he can go back home and say "A fog the guy had me in a confused fog" "they almost didnt let me on the plane" Hey thats just me and It is reciprocal a sick game me and the buds play on one another kind of a "OK you want to know want the herb is like around these neck of the woods eh?!?! Well if you aint got a gasmask you wont survive the smoke"

Here go some ladies after a heavy foliar feed at 8 days 12/12 you know I love the pics so I wont go to hard but if you want to see more I got like 30 up in my diary lol :muahaha:

SSH

Kali Mist

Grape Ape

BCBD PURP

The Gals after their Final foliar feed

gnomegrown

hey whats up everyone......i'm a friend of INC. he told me too check this out..........i got a 1000 HPS with 7 monsters goin. i perfur the Mountaint scene, out doors is for me. cause im lazy as hell so i put 50 out and pray for 20 but now im gettin serious.....ill come back with some pic.....

G

vin i am not really into distilling
i just thought it was a good read
i want to brew bear and bottle some wine !!
my wife really likes vodka so i might find myself trying to make some someday

AmishFarmer - post it up if you can :joint:

PhillyPride -nice pics mang
i wish i could rep you but i get ya lata
:respect:

gnomegrown - we like pictures !!

keep it green
jack :pimp3:

Bake_McBride

Hey guys,

I am really loving E&F. It feels like I'm cheating, it's so simple. I'm putting the finishing touches on my next flower chamber and will be attempting to put together my first flip-flop box in a few. Should be interesting.

And I pray all of the bugs are gone. I was really careful with the clones I took and even went so far as to get out the magnifying glass and squishing the bastards with my thumb and forefinger. I just didn't want to fight with the mums anymore, everytime I treated them they'd get better for awhile, but I could never get rid of them, just knock them down for awhile, then they'd come right back, stronger than ever.

I should have used neem oil or something on the clones when I got them, as I was warned, but I was lazy and it came back to bite me in the ass. My clone game is pretty good, so I'm thinking about scrapping the mums and just cloning off of clones. I've heard different schools of thought on this, but have done it that way since I've been growing and never really noticed any difference in the generations. What really attracted me to keeping mums was the portability. If I ever have to break down suddenly, I can take the mums and start over another day. But in hindsight I see that by getting my most prized genetics into the hands of some of the good folks here in this thread, I've been able to recover my girls whenever the need arises. You guys rock. :headbange

Bake

vintner

Veteran
Bearfootlove: I agree w/RedNine. Best to stay safe bro. (You've got mail).
Bake: Don't take this as a hint or a request for a "hook up", but I think it'd be best to spread your genetics around to more than one person. Give a clone of everything you want to keep to several friends. That way if they ever have the same trouble you ran into, you'll have more than one back up.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bfl, welcome back!!!

moneymike, uber21 and myself will be test growers for geisha WOOOOOOO!!!
put on ur dancing shoes boys,
time to do the tri state 2 step!!

pseudostelariae

cocktail frank said:
bfl, welcome back!!!

moneymike, uber21 and myself will be test growers for geisha WOOOOOOO!!!
put on ur dancing shoes boys,
time to do the tri state 2 step!!

awesome guys! that geisha sounds delicious :yummy:

Red_Nine

Boss, sounds like a winner. Fast finisher and up high. Great taste. Can't ask for more that that. Congrats to you, Uber and Mike as well as Zoolander if he reads this. Way to keep on top of things and get on the list! Shine on Tri-State.

vintner

Veteran
For the last 3-4 days I haven't been getting e-mail notification of new posts in any of the threads I subscribe to here. Has anyone else been having this problem? I went through and renewed my options, but nothing was changed.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Just stopped bye to say HELL YEAH TRI-STATE CREW!!!Geisha's on her way..................................................Mm

Last edited:

InjectTruth

My friend Harvey stopped by, but he's shy. Especially around people like Joesy Whales.

What do you guys think about that thread?

Latest posts

Latest posts