Veteran
that guy got me a lil sketched inject truth,
especially when he said "as far east as you can get"
that hit close to home :eek:

Z

zombo

Hey East Coasters, :wave:
Good to see everyone is doing well.
Congrats to C.Frank and M.Mike for getting to test the Geisha :bow: I had applied for the job,but wasn't hired :badday:
I'll be watching for your threads.
Grow on everyone :rasta:
Heres a couple pics of what I've been up to:
rooting clones:

Purple Bastard,just about ready for the chop.

AmishFarmer

InjectTruth said:
My friend Harvey stopped by, but he's shy. Especially around people like Joesy Whales.

What do you guys think about that thread?
You can read what I think in post 21.Something just doesn't seem right to me about it.How did they connect him with his safe address?Was he giving out his home address?He was narced on by someone on this site but they don't seize his computer?Like I said it doesn't add up to me.

Red_Nine

I read it and just decided to stay out of that one,lol. Something just not right. Either he isn't telling what really happened, or he's leo. Either way, I'm very content with what I have and don't have to worry about that type of thing. And after all that, he's talking about getting beans from Rez, then his response to this is he is sending them somewhere else. All I can say on that one, is if leo showed up at my grow spot, and someone knew about it, I'd probably shut down other spots if I had them. He said 100 plants. Unless he has an assload of moms, well, you know. End of rant,lol.

Everyone please be careful. True or not, it's a good warning about safety. If it is true, he must of known people were gonna blow him up when he started the thread, so I don't know why he gets all defensive, but to each his own.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
yeah shit's weird in that thread. I had to find out what you guys were commenting on but once i found it i had to read through it.
A lot of pieces don't go together, especially when they only gave him a possessions charge? what about over 100 plants? that's federal time man, that shit is no joke.

They don't care if you're the nicest guy in the world, if you have 100 plants they will kick open the door. not knock and tell you to move your family.

Oh, Who is the breeder or Geisha? What are her genetics??? This is the first i have heard of this new strain.
Congrats to those who got the testers spots!!!

- SubN

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all! :wave: Red_Nine & cocktail frank have popped up to our "Ma., R.I., & Ct. " thread to say what's up, so I'm paying my respects here.
Seems I've popped in @ a somber time, what w/ Bearfootlove's woes, then you had me reading that other thread, - whew!
Security guard is never let down w/ me. I'm old enough to know how much I have to lose. I worry on our thread, alot of folks are getting together and everything's lovey-dovey, but I could never compromise my security in such a way. Glad y'all seem to have your priorities straight!

Anyway, I'll be back for some pics! :lurk:

U

UBER21

Whats up fellas hope all is well with everyone......Bear glad to see u have the F.U.C.K.EM attitude screw them rat basterds.......Regarding that other other thread something just doesnt add up as well.....even if it is true......seems iffy....Anyway here is a few pics of the lovely ladies that my partner and I took pics of.....strawberry diesels.......a runt blueberry....lol...some basil and cilantro........flipped to 12/12 tonight so lets hope for some sexy ladies soon........peace UB :wave:

Red_Nine

Highlighter...glad to see you stop by. Glad to hear you play it safe. I was getting a little nervous reading some of the posts in your thread. It's easy to let your guard down when you're with a group of friends, but you never know when or where leo will show up. And he ain't gonna say...hey, what's up guys, my name is leo and I want to be your friend,lol. Stay safe, you guys are doing it right up there. Reppin' the north east!

Spaded...what's up man, glad to see you swing by. Here is some basic info on the Geisha.

BTW, congrats on the test grow Uber.

GEISHA
"The pink grapefruit candy pheno of C99 x Oriental Express (trainwreck x thai)" and should be a very sweet fruity fast finisher with a strong up high!"

Been awhile since I posted any pics. Not much to show lately. These were taken about a week ago after taking cuttings. Also in the mix are my Jack the Ripper and BPP seedlings. My cuttings aren't rooting well for some reason, so I've decided to put the JTR and BPP into 12/12 tonight. Taking clones off of each on tuesday when I trim lower brances to keep as moms. I'll just cull the males as they appear. I also have a Purps and a Querkle to throw in that are rooted and ready to go. If anything else roots soon, I'll throw them in there as well.

Moms coming back from a little shock

BPP's

Jack the Ripper's

Waiting to root...Bubba Kush, Pure Kush, Gangster D, Purps, Grape Ape, Kali Mist, Querkle, SSH

U

UBER21

Red_Nine said:
Highlighter...glad to see you stop by. Glad to hear you play it safe. I was getting a little nervous reading some of the posts in your thread. It's easy to let your guard down when you're with a group of friends, but you never know when or where leo will show up. And he ain't gonna say...hey, what's up guys, my name is leo and I want to be your friend,lol. Stay safe, you guys are doing it right up there. Reppin' the north east!

Spaded...what's up man, glad to see you swing by. Here is some basic info on the Geisha.

BTW, congrats on the test grow Uber.

GEISHA
"The pink grapefruit candy pheno of C99 x Oriental Express (trainwreck x thai)" and should be a very sweet fruity fast finisher with a strong up high!"

Been awhile since I posted any pics. Not much to show lately. These were taken about a week ago after taking cuttings. Also in the mix are my Jack the Ripper and BPP seedlings. My cuttings aren't rooting well for some reason, so I've decided to put the JTR and BPP into 12/12 tonight. Taking clones off of each on tuesday when I trim lower brances to keep as moms. I'll just cull the males as they appear. I also have a Purps and a Querkle to throw in that are rooted and ready to go. If anything else roots soon, I'll throw them in there as well.

Moms coming back from a little shock

BPP's

Jack the Ripper's

Waiting to root...Bubba Kush, Pure Kush, Gangster D, Purps, Grape Ape, Kali Mist, Querkle, SSH

Thanks Redline im deff excited to be running the Giesha havent ran any cindy yet and having trainwreck in it is deff a bonus.......Bigups to H3ead for making them.......and dg for selecting some from the tristate crew......

W

WeldFlash420

HOLY FUCK! I just got done reading nine pages of shit about someone JW gettin popped and there might be a LEO alert here on the Eastern Seaboard! WTF is this guy for real or what? I agree theres too many holes in his story and why didnt he post up about his bail conditions? Or what was his bail for that matter on 100 plants? Don't make any sense to me but if there is a snitch, I hope that fucker gets his.

Red, Uber your shit is lookin nice! And welcome to the thread Highlighter! Hope you guys are doin well up North there. Peace and Shine on Good Tristate People!

xOOx

Bearfootlove said:
i killed jack straw
and chopped off his avatar

never liked the guy anyhow
anyone else wanna fuck around wth me ?
:spank:

------------------------------------------------

killed my plants :cuss:
and cleaned the house real good
boxes all in a safe attic for now
i have one small glass pipe and one small jar of nugs at the house
i also deleated my gallery
fook i cannot stand the though of anyone even thinking that i might grow
to paranoid right now with my children in the house
thinking
planning
thinking more
i dont care who knows i am here now

fuk leo says bearfootlove fuk leo
i hate fookin nosey people and snitches :bashhead:

:ying: peace-bear :ying:

welcome back bearfoot,

i hear ya. safety first, if you feel too paranoid to enjoy your growing, then this is the best for now. hopefully whoever figured out who you were wouldn't think of ratting on ya, that's too uncool. i kinda remember your story with the email thing. hopefully this person is cool with keeping your cover (most likely) so i wouldn't worry. i figure three types of people know about this forum. leo, growers, and the curious (just about to grow). hopefully, that person is of the last two types.

xoox

xOOx

ok, i just got up to date on this thread and i'm feeling the paranoid coming on, lol. trying to figure out what you guys are talking about, but i think i got it, going to read the other thread 1st.

xoox

AmishFarmer

What do you guys think about paying to be a member.I would not mind paying something but $100 a year is a little high,IMO.I know it is voluntary,but still.What do the rest of you think.

xOOx

ahh, i just read that whole other thread. lots of talk and bs started by him offering nothing more then, "i got busted", "theres a narc on this site". ok, well, until he posts up names, and that person can confront him, i think he's been called out, its a hoax. until then, it seems its just many other members playing along to stir the shit up. if a freebie is going out to people, this is the perfect way to avoid others from getting it, by throwing the paranoid on the whole "remember this is illegal" thing.

i'm not feeling the its true vibe, unless he coughs up real facts w/ names.

bfl- yeah, security first. i'm pretty sure if anything was going to happen, it would have by now. person probably isn't going to say anything. i don't know your exact details, but i can infer pretty much from what you've said the scenario that took place. would make me totally paranoid. only way i'd feel somewhat safe is if that person gave up some private details on themselves, so both have something on the other to secure a limited mutual trust. even that would make me nervous though. lol.

xoox

xOOx

amish- paying to be a member here on icmag? or to fuckem?

do they take credit card, here ya go take my atm card, lol.

i didn't know you're suppose to pay. even voluntarily..

xoox

pseudostelariae

awesome pics everybody! nice to see you back Bear, all this leo talk is too sketchy. i just had a similar scare...all you can do is get your mind together and plan big! everybody stay safe :joint:

xOOx

ok, time to change the paranoid here, let's give you guys an update.

here we are day 58 true 12/12 of the piffy piffy nyc girl. 5.5 inches on flip, she's grown a little more, maybe 28-29 inches now. this is her in her fluro den, with the center fluro removed so you can see her. she has a faint skunk smell lately. if you sniff a bud, it's totally a pungent skunk just squirted on your nose. total road kill odor, if you drive by a dead skunk on the road. leaf rubs or stem rubs have that more mild menthol/vicks/lemon cleaner smell, which she dries/cures too, most of the skunk (but not all) vanishes when she dries. this is the fun part of her grow, shes just starting to pick up. i know its not as fast as your indicas, but she takes her time. and its fluro, so that too!

i know its hard to judge size from pics, but the buds size are bigger then a bic lighter, i should of held one next to it, but i don't want my hands anywhere in the pics. maybe on a fishing line next time, lol. by nature the buds are puffy and scaggly looking, the trichomes kind of look milky white, but i haven't checked under the scope yet.

closer to the cola..

even closer..

a smaller side branch popcorn:

a side branch bud:

closer..

i know she's not ready yet, usually she looks much nicer and riper at day 70-77. the trichomes start to rise up and stand up tall. even though she doesn't trich out much on the blade leaves, they are there, if you looked under a scope, everything is covered with a bubble wrap layer of trichomes, top and bottom, only the calyx are very noticable at this stage (day 58) this girl is proof that trichome production is not any indication of potency with her body and mind numbing tingly, lol. drying out one of these immature buds would definately send you into her outer space buzz, but waiting will give a little more plumping. i'm expecting another small bloom in the next couple weeks, and finishing at around day 80-84. anything above 77 would be good though.

her odor is very unique, and grow pattern distinct. there was another thread on the forum last week, about some columbian strain, and it kind of looked similar to it. the final dried buds were very close. one other picture someones posted once of an apollo 11 pheno, had some similarities. furry and scraggly looking. she just has that nose tingling lemon chemical odor when broken up, i love that smell. no piney pine!

still doesn't trigger anybodys memory of a similar strain you may have grown yet?

xoox