What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

p90x

WasntMe

do any of you have a scan of the P90X dietary plan?
I've had the discs for a few month but haven't managed to find a copy of all the non video info that is supposed to go with it.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I've had the discs for a few month but haven't managed to find a copy of all the non video info that is supposed to go with it.

Someone said there was a PDF file online otherwise you can get one for $20 on ebay

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've changed the torrent link in my post with the equipment and stuff to one that includes all the needed documents as well as the videos.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6703597/P90X_-_Extreme_Home_Fitness_Exercise_Complete_Workout

There it is... If you already have the videos, open the torrent in whatever software you use and just download the documents.

Also... Everyone OK with starting on the 5th instead? Now that I look at the schedule, it will be a lot easier to follow if we start on a Monday.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Also... Everyone OK with starting on the 5th instead? Now that I look at the schedule, it will be a lot easier to follow if we start on a Monday.

yeah i got to do 2 weekends in general pop. for that dui so it works out better for me too

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mr bongjangles has the right idea!!!

i got my copy, day one was yesteday. does anyone have any other tips for me?? i noticed someone posted a non suppliment eating guide.. most of my dinners are chicken or meat w 2 sides. i know ill have to stop the junk food.

ill also be grabbing a pull up bar, its one of the only things i dont have right now.

good luck to everyone! :tiphat:

L

longearedfriend

I am no weightlifter but this is the supplements I use :)

7315_454g_HPF.jpg

ruths-hemp-proten-e3live-maca.jpg

the maca one will have you having hard ons all the time lol

Specifically, some men on ADT therapy, a pharmaceutical blocking of the bodies ability to produce testosterone, which slows the growth of prostate cancer, who should not have a libido or erection were reporting full sexual function and sexual interest.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
my brain always links to the p90 for half a second when I read the name of the program
View Image

Is there a link between the names ?

P90x name is derived from Power 90 Extreme.

The 90 refers to the fact that it is a 90 day plan.

Power and Extreme are just.... powerful extreme words that get your interest.

I'm interested to see how everybody does with this. I've downloaded P90x and I have the crappy resistance bands but there's no place I can do pull-ups in my house. For this reason, I am planning to start the insanity workout as soon as my back has healed enough to allow for it.

Good luck!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just ordered some equipment, looks like i'm a week or so out from starting :D
do i still qualify for this group?
or am i just mucking up the thread?

edit: just realized i didn't muck up the other thread :D

Latest posts

Latest posts