What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Would be funny to literally do this. Imagine the number of people who might grow out the seeds simply outta curiosity, while those who recognized them for what they are it would be like a little christmas. :xmastree:

imagine the feds finding out who did it! imagine the insane stupid federal charges they could come up with!!! tampering with a mailbox!!! yikes!

great idea though :joint: :tree:
ArcticBlast

G

guest5703

well me. I am fo sure gunna spread 100s of seeds all over my city. but in places that ppl might not notice marijuana growing.

I may try to do this, in my city there are tons of spots to plant, but tons of people to rip em out when they pop up. BUT.....Just think, what if 50 people in my city planted 50 random seeds each anywhere they like......That's 2,500 seeds planted....maybe 1,000 actually grow out.....That would be pretty wicked to find plants in the most random places haha.

It would be really insane, if people did this all across the USA and pollen reached different plants everywhere and just started growing more and more wild bud. Someone should open a seed company called JohnnyAppleWeed and just breed shitloads of seeds to give out for free, I duno, gain profit from elsewhere? But just started growing mad seeds and spreading them out everywhere. Fun to think about!!!!!!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Idea: Buy a shitload of stamps and security envelopes, purchase or compile a mailing list of your entire area (readily available info online) and print the addresses out on mailing labels. Use gloves! Mail everyone you can afford to some beans - say 10 per person with a little note inside saying plant these on 4/20/10 and be part of the movement to Overgrow America! Also, if you do not wish to participate please gift these to someone who will!

Make sure you send all the letters out at the same time for those who may possibly report the mail which would of course be tracked back to it's postmark and where it came from. It might make sense to mail from a distant city or town. One big seed grow with a few big plants totally pollinated early in flower is all it would take to make thousands of seeds. It would be even more awesome to use autoflowering seeds to ensure people would get buds. :joint:

sito007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPyfEzowLWs

think this is the greatest idea no need to put yourself in danger missing around with the feds by doing that mailbox sht bro's ..the goal is to make it wild ,abundance to Overgrow the world not just one local area by sending seeds in the mail and having 85% not get to germ bc some ppl would throw away , flush away. or store away for a right time and then the dog eats it your other was cleaning out the fridge or you forget about or don't remember where you put it in storage and don't forget if its a newbie and they put the seeds in a hot place.
you can even tie a note on the balloon string itself saying plant these on 4/20/10 and be part of the movement to Overgrow the world Also, if you do not wish to participate please gift these to someone who will!

now I'm not saying to go out and do it I'm just giving my opinion, plus I'm high on the wacky tobacky

seed pop4/20 lol

G

Guest 26753

It is so heartening to see folks getting interest in this. Use all your old seeds and send them off.
By the way, if you want seeds for growing at your own place, check Gypsy's cache and order. But the old ones...bombs away lol

freeganja

Bush Doctor
Veteran
Johnny Ganjaseed

Johnny Ganjaseed

Hey everyone. I know every last one of you on this site has thought about it at some point or another. That is, planting seeds anonymously all over the place. I think this is the year that everyone on this website plant seeds they dont want in public places when no one is around. Its time to send a message to lawmakers , cops or any anti-pot person that we wont quit, and we will prevail! Whos with me?

sito007

now I'm not saying to go out and do it I'm just giving my opinion, plus I'm high on the wacky tobacky

seed pop4/20 lol

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well yesterday I went walking around my neighbour hood parks and woods with my dog and tossed out midgrade seeds by the hand fulls.

I do this every year to help overgrow the world.
and some day I hope to see some thing like this happen.

Last edited:

Megas

well yesterday I went walking around my neighbour hood parks and woods with my dog and tossed out midgrade seeds by the hand fulls.

I do this every year to help overgrow the world.
and some day I hope to see some thing like this happen.
Atta boy, did you used to be on CC by chance?

sito007

Nice picture keep up the work son. any other seedpod soldiers
seed pop4/20
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

j6p

Might as well make the seed pods before delivery, to improve the odds of seeds sprouting and growing. Toss them around anytime, but warm, wet spring weather is ideal. Parks, woods, roadsides are great. I wouldn't toss them on private property where the plants might get somebody busted. But there are plenty of locations which can be safely and discretely seeded, year after year :D

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well this is what happend last year to 1 of the 100 of seeds that I spread around the woods in my hood.
I don't know if any of the other seeds ever sprouted but this 1 did and grew and flowered.

also I would never through them seeds in ppls yeards or around schools.

Last edited:
R

REDEYE_420

Hey guys, I am posting an idea that I hope will inspire you to all go out and become guerrilla farmers. All it takes is a little preparation and you can contribute to overgrowing the Planet. It involves the use of Seed Bombs.
Here is what they look like.

HAHAHA I like your style!

sito007

Read it but would like to see the seed pop out those clay balls, looks like it would dry out in the field you leave it in and even if the rains come, the ball would be to hard to let the seed germ.
Anyone experiment with these clay balls

The idea about the balloons is awesome. I'd love to see some mischievous individual let off like 2000 balloons with like 2 seed bombs each and watch them let loose.

That would be so epic.