What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
oooo man do I love walking around my hood just befor a good rain to throw out seeds in the parks and woods.:biggrin:

did it 3 days ago agen. and Ill be doing this all summer long.

:dance013::smokeit:

cool idea if you have a lot of seeds to spare! bagseeds, lots of f2's you don't need, yeah. seed a crop, a few thousand seeds and let 'em fly! :D

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
I remember J.L.P. had a thread along these lines on Overgrow.....back in the day...

...but on reflection I think that it is best just to get the beans into the hands of millions of people that will then grow them out.....without having to risk loosing kilo's of seeds to the birds......infertile soils......the coppers.....the sheep.....the deer, the bunny rabbits.......angry farmers......e.t.c....e.t.c.

....kinda like the way I have been doing it for the past years....

Sir, you have a valid point and I certainly wish I could. My problem is that I, personally, don't know anyone that grows and the ones I know that smoke, can't or won't grow their own. Still, even taking into account the majority of seeds that won't grow because of the hazards of nature...some will! Maybe even a few of those will go unnoticed and flower. Even then, I would rather have a few immature plants at the forefront of peoples minds and that there is no way for them to stop it. That, to me is worth all the seeds that would otherwise just grow old and waste away in my desk drawer.

Last crop I missed a pollen sack and got a shitload of seeds. I kept the one's from the plant I liked and still have about 3/4 oz. of feminized seeds I have no intention of growing out.

Potters clay and worm castings are at the top of the shopping list!

Namaste, mess

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I've been doing this for years with my bagseed, but i never thought to place it in a clay pellet first. Sounds like a plan.

In the 1920s, cannabis was found growing all over the united states. When they first made it illegal, many local law enforcement were at a loss to try to make something illegal that was literally growing everywhere.

It took them years to eradicate it all and it will take years of concerted effort by thousands of us each year in order to make any kind of dent.

But it's still easy to do.

And it's still worth doing.

So do it.

If you can't figure out where or how to get some seeds, you haven't been reading these forums.

vaped

A non seeded plant sends all energy to budding not seed production = biggger bus. thats the downfall. But still thats a cool idea.

G

Guest 26753

Well guys, how about a huge jump in technology and a massive leap of faith. What if we bombed the Planet with selected clones lol

aerial-reforestation-3.jpg

Now tell me, does this sound fucking cool or what?

seed-bomb-concept.jpg

seed-bombs.jpg

seedbomb1.jpg

This shows how effective seed bombs are at getting started.

kathrynmiller_3.jpg

seedbombs.jpg

L

LolaGal

Hahaha. That is so funny.

Hope them rascals don't hit me on the head. That would be like attack of the lawn darts!

Very creative.

I been laughing to myself. I am a seed bomber, and have posted in this thread months ago.

I also stick male plants out and do seed patches outside in the summer.

oh I miss summer.

Fuck yes! I wish I knew about this when I was a kid back in IL. I used to collect the seeds that grew wild in my area. But really did not do much productive with them.

This is a greaaattt idea! I love it b/c I live in the city with lots of grassy medians :headbangeI'm saving all my bagseeds from now until like April. Then imma make it rain on theses hoes!!! lol

R

REDEYE_420

well yesterday I went walking around my neighbour hood parks and woods with my dog and tossed out midgrade seeds by the hand fulls.

I do this every year to help overgrow the world.
and some day I hope to see some thing like this happen.

GOOD SHIT DUDE-GOOD FUCKING SHIT! Props to you sir, thats a nice lil patch you got goin on there.

WOW them seed bomb capsules are fucking amazing. When I get a load of beans I will be spreading beans everywhere.

Real good thread-truly inspirational!

Peace.

Last edited:
This is a greaaattt idea! I love it b/c I live in the city with lots of grassy medians :headbangeI'm saving all my bagseeds from now until like April. Then imma make it rain on theses hoes!!! lol

LMAO, man I damn near cried laughing when I read this, cause my initial thought when i saws this bomb shit was "OMG, I'M ABOUT TO GO HAM" I got like a quart bag full of bag seed, lol. i'm just gonna be riding throwing them shits along the freeway lol. I got a couple of "goodie two shoes" neighbors that are about to enter the wonderful world of cannabis cultivation!!! :thank you:

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
All this is just my :2cents:, but, I think it would be better to throw them in somewhat out of the way places like fence lines, landscaped area's, large pots like they have on city sidewalks, etc. Most roadsides and medians, are trimmed regularly and often have herbicides applied in some fashion or another. Note that I don't say to go into remote areas, but in or close to cities and towns. We want those 8" - 24" plants where all can see! A small act of civil disobedience to be sure, but, I think, an effective one!

Where else would be good places to spread the wealth?

btw...I wouldn't go back to any of the places I had seeded. The point is not to harvest, it is to throw it in the face of the prohibitionist. But, that's just me.

mess

sito007

Use all your old or unwanted healthy seeds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPyfEzowLWs

seed pop4/20 lol

The idea about the balloons is awesome. I'd love to see some mischievous individual let off like 2000 balloons with like 2 seed bombs each and watch them let loose.

That would be so epic.

imo i think if someone would to go out and do this , it would be better of doing a couple balloons once or twice a month and that way they can always be a different patches of wind gust and take it miles even hundreds of miles away in different directions. slow steady seed bombing.:dance013: :blowbubbles:
That would be so EPIC.:artist: