What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs

Che

Veteran
I didn't mean to discredit the seed bombs, only pointing out that it's not fruitless because even in areas where wild cannabis grows this will add drug strain genetics back into the natural pool. In areas where there is nothing at all, you can expect some interesting interaction as a result of this seed bombing :D

i like the sound of this idea...unfortunately i don't have and bagseeds...but i do have 5 ice going...maybe i can get a lil pollen and make some seeds for next year?

Che

Veteran
Seed run. If you don't have a male yet, pop some more seeds! If you do, you can do a targeted pollination but you won't get a lot of seed (25-100 per pollination). If you do an open pollination you can make thousands, but you won't have a lot of bud left once the seed have been harvested. I would use one female for seed production and the rest for unseeded bud. Have you got an indoor grow? It makes it a lot easier to control everything.. pump out a few thousand seeds and get to bombing!

sito007

I SEEN ON YOUTUBE SOME GUYS HAD THOUSANDS OF SEEDS AND PUT ABOUT FIVE OR TEN IN PAPER TOWELS AND TIED WITH BALLOONS , LET THOSE BALLOONS FLY ALL IN DIFFRENT DIRECTIONS AND ONCE THE BALLOONS POP THE PAPER LANDS SOMEHWERE WAITING TO GET RAIN WATER ON IT, i THINK THIS COULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO ORGANIZE AND ONE DATE EVERYONE TRIES THIS AND CALL IT OPERATION SEED POP
WHAT YA THINK LOL ,

found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPyfEzowLWs

thizzness

Wow this is a fantastic idea. I had a plan to scatter at least a hundred autoflowering seeds around a nearby college campus and these bombs would work so well! With autoflowers they'd have a bunch of nice big buds before anyone even notices them. :)

Ganja baba

Veteran
thats a great idea mate , we have a canna jacking group we will try this . also you can fill a balloon with seeds then helium and let it go we never know where it ends up , or even if they sprout , i even thought the helium may kill the seeds but its a fun thought , could end up any where :xmastree:

bromhexine

is noone thinking about the hard work the breeders put in to making this bagseed? dont you think that maybe they deserve a piece of the cake too? on a side note now i know what that hard thing was that hit me in the head when i was out hiking

SwampNug

Wow friggin great idea. As a potter, I am up to my ears in excess clay-with some indoor seed crops I could easily spread thousands of these things. Can't wait to see what happens this summer!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I remember J.L.P. had a thread along these lines on Overgrow.....back in the day...

...but on reflection I think that it is best just to get the beans into the hands of millions of people that will then grow them out.....without having to risk loosing kilo's of seeds to the birds......infertile soils......the coppers.....the sheep.....the deer, the bunny rabbits.......angry farmers......e.t.c....e.t.c.

....kinda like the way I have been doing it for the past years....

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well me. I am fo sure gunna spread 100s of seeds all over my city. but in places that ppl might not notice marijuana growing.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
I remember J.L.P. had a thread along these lines on Overgrow.....back in the day...

...but on reflection I think that it is best just to get the beans into the hands of millions of people that will then grow them out.....without having to risk loosing kilo's of seeds to the birds......infertile soils......the coppers.....the sheep.....the deer, the bunny rabbits.......angry farmers......e.t.c....e.t.c.

....kinda like the way I have been doing it for the past years....

Gypsy's been seedbombing mailboxes worldwide for years!

ArcticBlast