What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs

C

Cookie monster

I hink plants will have a better chance of surviving than seedlings, sitll a bit wintery over here.

Have a nice sunny spot beside a little stream just across from the house in mind.
I should probably chuck a few hemp seed into the big planter outside the garda station for the craic :)

C

cork144

im gonna throw some bagseed into the river again i think,

hopefully they will settle somwhere

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
^ the river bed?
Pot seeds sink dont they?

it can take up to 24+ hours for them to soak in the water just like when you germ them in a shot glass of water. They will float for sometime and odds are will lodge into the side of the bank at some point.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Hmmmm.....now I gotta figure out which plant to 4/20 clone.... I already planted seeds 5 days ago and they've already sprouted

Maybe I'll clone a happy 4/20 blackberry bubba... either way I'm in

smiley

asstastic

i was just thinking this last nite im with ya that would be crazy weed would become a wild species around here if you droped a seed bomb

C

Cookie monster

One thought on the whole idea is that nobody should plant anything on somebody else's private land, you dont want to create problems for other people.

Cops gardens or land are exempt from this rule for obvious reasons :)

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Why did the "Plant A Seed or Clone On 420" thread get tossed in with this one? I get them being close to the same thing BUT this is a general thread and the one I made was specific to overgrowing ON April 20th 2010. It really is going to get lost in this thread when bunched together....

L

LolaGal

bumping my old dear friend
Grapevine Seeds Sourbubble.

This batch is even better than the last. The flavor is divine. Piney, coats the mouth, and inside your nose with fragrant goodness.

Lola + Sourbubble = Love

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Any golfer's out there?

Hikers on public trails?

Any bike paths close by?

If a house is abandoned and has a fence, usually, along that fence line is where the grass is cut least often.

If necessary, scout ahead to see if the area you have chosen has cameras.

What else?