What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overglueing the Marshs'..

JointOperation

thats not bad at all 450.. nice.. ya we have a spot that gets up over my waist in muddy sludgy nasty smelling SHITTY UGHH.. i figure.. ripper wants to go grab those.. GOOD FUCKING LUCK LOL.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Thieves are generally Lazy Fucks. So the nastier the trip in the better chance of harvesting your crop.
Is there a way to determine if Your State, or area is training aerial spotting from helo's, or planes, and using this in OD Mj interdiction? I know Ky., and Tn. do this. I am wondering bout Ia. in particular.
Peace; 1TT

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
We have serious flyovers around here.
Lots of Helis with heat sensing equipment, so the MJ appears as red on there screen or something like that.
If they find it, they find it. Thats the risk of outdoor growing. My partner has been successfull here for the last 5 years or more so it seems like it was worth the minor investment. Whats $500 bucks for materials?
:plant grow: :tree:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Ya, That shit is a #'s game. They will find some, and hopefully miss more.
Guess that comes into play when deciding how many branch's to prune back. Weighing aerial cover vs. full Sun. Shit like that.

Peace; Twisted

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Actually....i dont even concider that when planting. Fuk em all right.
I just plant where I think people wont find em.
Ive had a heli hovering over a spot I had a few years ago for like 5 minutes.
Thing left with no issues and I had a great harvest that year.
If you have them in tough terrain and its not like huge 10 lbers out there, they wont bother them. If you have them in an open field in your back yard, then yes. Theyll come.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
It's like Me to overthink shit to the point I don't do it. I obviously agree,,, FUCKEM.
Living skeerd, aint living at all. I am learning to live Outside, The System. I can NO LONGER play The Game. Living according to the Laws of Tyrants, and Bitch Assed Sheeple.

This makes life interesting, and thank God, I've been blessed with a Good Wife. She's keeping Us looking legit,,, Ya know the JOB thing. Im making $$$, but Well Ya know.
Ahhh Shit im starting to Rant, and Ramble.

Unjacking NOW.

Twisted

JointOperation

Thieves are generally Lazy Fucks. So the nastier the trip in the better chance of harvesting your crop.
Is there a way to determine if Your State, or area is training aerial spotting from helo's, or planes, and using this in OD Mj interdiction? I know Ky., and Tn. do this. I am wondering bout Ia. in particular.
Peace; 1TT

MA and CT and RI pitched in for a new heli for this outdoor season.. supposedly its got infrared.. and a landscape recorder.. so that they can do a fly over.. take pics.. and then go back to a lab with nice computers with screens.. and look at the landscape and see the differences.. i hope to god that there going to leave alone the small patches.. and try to go for the bigger guys..

but u never know.. because my friend got busted with 6 2 foot plants in his backyard from a fly over.. just gotta be bcareful . dont leave trash. or trails.. and only check on them when u neeeeed too.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
with any luck They find 2-3 huge grows, real quick. This will give Them that rush of the TV crew out there filming the National Guard Helo's airlifting that Cartel shit outta the forrest's.
Once They make the news with a huge garden,,, then MAYBE They will just be out headline hunting. I think that Cartell Grows are in most States on some level. These are the grows that will make the biggest splash. Theyb go in and find campsites with cans of menudo, and notes in Spanish. That Shit gets More funding for Their War machine.
Unfortuneately The Pricks will still fuck with The Small Fish, if They don't find The Big One.

Peace;Twisted

2 Legal Co

Veteran
MA and CT and RI pitched in for a new heli for this outdoor season.. supposedly its got infrared.. and a landscape recorder.. so that they can do a fly over.. take pics.. and then go back to a lab with nice computers with screens.. and look at the landscape and see the differences.. i hope to god that there going to leave alone the small patches.. and try to go for the bigger guys..

but u never know.. because my friend got busted with 6 2 foot plants in his backyard from a fly over.. just gotta be bcareful . dont leave trash. or trails.. and only check on them when u neeeeed too.

You folks out there need to put up a good front and go for legalization. We did, and it feels really good. Not perfect, but at least a step.

The Feds will follow suite, I'm thinking.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
You folks out there need to put up a good front and go for legalization. We did, and it feels really good. Not perfect, but at least a step.
The Feds will follow suite, I'm thinking.
Brother, when I'm in Crestone Co. it is like a whole nother WORLD. I mean it seriously takes a minute for Your asshole loosen up, if Your from most anywhere else in the Country. Eugene Or was pretty close, but,,,, When Folks don't have to worry bout sitting on a patio, and smoking weed, just like We can with alcohol, well it will be a lot less UPTIGHT World.

Peace; 1TT

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Enough talk about flyovers and shit in my outdoor journal. Dont need no bad vibes in here.
Lets talk about huge, heavy, harvests of Sticky-Icky buds! :biggrin:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
My partner said he checked the girls after 2 days of full sun. He reports that theres no sunburn, and they are taking to the new spot very well.
So he says. Im the final word on that. :biggrin:
I need to get out there Saturday and spray them real good with Captain Jacks w/ Spinosad for any pests and inspect them myself.
We got barbed wire, fishing line, and metal fencing for any deer, vermin, or pesky wabbits that want to feast off the genetic buffet out here.

JointOperation

LOL.. was trying to just give a heads up.. thats all.. i hope you and your partner have a huge harvest man.. lol.. you having huge yields EFFECTS NOTHING FOR ME. so i could careless. but i do hate seeing people put in tons of hard work in the hot sun.. to see it all get taken.. thats all man... not trying to spook anyone.

nice indoors.. hope to see some nice outdoors this year too.. Good Luck..

JointOperation

pms are better for personal info man. i try to keep things on the dl. just was giving you a heads up.. heard from a firefighter buddy who was talking to a cop buddy from close by.. bragging about how hes going to be able to get to be the dude on the ground .. while the helis in the sky is all..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts