What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overglueing the Marshs'..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Took 320 grams of assrt outdoor trim and had it turned into honeycomb ~
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks good enough to eat!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Got all the meds I need, and food for Thanksgiving all ready to cook.
Now to give alittle something to the Walkers I have stored in the barn....
Judith.....
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
My boy really does a good job on this stuff. If it wasnt for him knowing how to make it, Ide never have the opp to smoke some concentrates. Other than my own shake-box made shoe hash. Not nearly as good as this honeycomb.
Its really tasty through the G-Pen. This should last me a good long while. Atleast 3 months till I harvest another round of Glue.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Sure Mendo........

Ended up with 6 lbs apiece. 12 lbs total split 50/50.
Next year Im going solo. What I should have done in the beginning.
My partner really blew it this year and will def regret not having me there next year to help harvest AA+ flower.

He would brush HARD against the plants and snap whole branches near the bottoms and middles.
He needed his hand held like a baby everytime we went out and needed to be micro managed. He wouldnt follow directions right. Ill never do partners again.
I got a great harvest and was very happy with what I got, but I can do alot better by myself.

Next year is gonna be supreme! I got a friend who lives right where I need to park to enter a spot that I havent been able to use in 3 years. Its perfect! Plus theres like 5 spots there and a fantastic water source.

Im doing the autos as well next season. I was sent a ton of beans from Raquel at Buddha Seed Co. - Magnum, Deimos, Super Syrup, & Purple Kush.
Im gonna have an early harvest with those and then atleast 20 full season plants to harvest between mid Sept and mid Oct.

Im gonna get the bags of dirt and all materials out there early Spring, as soon as the snow is melted and I leave no tracks.

Latest posts

Latest posts