What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overglueing the Marshs'..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Theres a natural underwater spring that flows directly under my plants about 3' down.
Organic/DWC style! I also have a spring that flows through about 20yards away from the spot so no.
No hauling water at all. Just all the dirt and 10 big plants.
Once they are t/p'd into the bags, its pretty much maintenence from then on out.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
UPDATE.........

UPDATE.........

Last update before the picture show!

Got all 14 plants in soil at spot#1. :woohoo:

I may put a 100gln smartpot at spot#1 as well. Got a perfect spot for 1 huge plant. That will be it here.
14 big plants and maybe 1 giant.

This is the first year I went with a semi-trusted partner.
I never do that!... And tell others to stay away from partners as well...but this year ........
Lets hope all the goodwill Ive shared with others will come back with great Karma and Gods blessing.:ying:

J.V

ICMag Donor
40/40/ 20 sounds like a sweet deal.....Fuckin A......It's a good arrangement when you can find someone to let you willingly grow on there ground.........particularly with the deal you got.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey OvergrowDaWorld, pulling up a seat in here. Can't wait for the pics ;). I'm mostly an OD guy (for now) so its nice to see what others do during the season so GL. Take care 1

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
In the Marsh.......

In the Marsh.......

OverGlueing it HARD!
Each growbag holds 30glns. We dug out 40gln holes under each bag and filled it with old FFOF soil and Chunky Perlite. So each plant will get 70glns of soil.
picture.php

picture.php

GG#4 - #1
picture.php

StrawberryDogshit - Strawberry/Lime pheno
picture.php

GG#4 - #2
Prebagged to show holes underneath.

picture.php

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Looks awesome!!!! Your gonna have some big plants for sure!!!! I almost got some of those 30 gal. camo bags. I opted for 30 gal. totes instead, painted with the "camo" paint at walmart. How many hours of direct light to they get every day? May be beneficial to selectively take some small shade tree's down if they aren't getting at least 6 hours or so. I have some branches and a nice size limb to take myself real soon.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
They get direct sun from 9am - 7pm.
10 hrs direct, 5 hrs shaded. Plus a 1/2 hour of twilight on each end.

We took a branch from a shadetree down so 1 plant could get more sun.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Going to spot #2 today to mark the spots.
Getting a very late start on these.
Probably gonna go with the 30gln camo growbags and grow from seed.

I started:
4 reg seeds of (GrapeApe x OGKush) x (Blueberry x SweetTooth).
1 seed of Elvis....bagseed?
2 fem seeds of (GrapeApe x OGKush) x GrandoggyPurps
4 seeds of Chemical Blue x (Blueberry x SweetTooth) BX1

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I saved all my used soil from the winter. I mixed it all in with 20 new bags of FFOF soil and 1 bag Fox Farms Chunky Perlite.
Ide say about $450 bucks for soil, perlite, and growbags.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
You said Marsh, so I brought My hip waders along. It doesn't look like I'll need them though.
Guess I was picturing more of a bog. I hate wearing waders any way.
I'll be stopping by from time to time to gaulk at the Girls.
Don't worry though I'll NEVER take the same trail in, or out.

Good luck on the Partnership, and grow. I cant wait to see Ya SMASH IT.

Peace; Twisted

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Theres an island surrounded by Marsh/Bog muddy, tall grass. Real wetlands.
This spot is on that island. We get super muddy and wet getting in and out of there.

Latest posts

Latest posts