What's new

Overglueing the Marshs'..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Had a great time in the garden by myself today...hehehehe.

Lit up n OG18 x Skunk#3 while I was out there.
Then trimmed up everything and cleaned it all out. Looks baren in the middles. Really good for them. Nice airflow for those huge buds plus it makes trimmin alot easier when you got sizable flowers. `

Need to spray them with Liquid Copper asap cuz the Chem Blues have the first flowers already. Very Nice! :woohoo:

Team Microbe

Veteran
Chop ASAP if you're concerned. I chopped last year and left 4 sativa plants that needed to finish... came back the next day to water and those 4 had been chopped by someone overnight. I literally saved my entire patch from a rip because I chopped early. "When in doubt, go crop out"

Team Microbe

Veteran
Also, a game camera would be your best friend to make sure nobody's visiting the big girls before Croptober hits... best of luck to ya bud. You won't need it but you can never be too careful ya know?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im getting a game camera after I chop these Glues on Tues. or Wed. Great idea to know if someone is there checking up on things.
Im sure Ill get lots of pics of my partner though and thats it. LOL Nobody knows where they are and it feels safe knowing that.
We got a GREAT SPOT. Theres always a chance for smell to travel the wrong way though for sure. I just cant imagine anyone out here at all but us.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Put in all the 7' heavy-duty green metel fence posts and the 6' x 25' trellis today.
Looks great. The Chemical Blues are flowering nicely. Putting the last spray of 3 in 1 Garden Spray on them this evening to kill anything that may be lingering around.
Its a pest preventative, miteicide, and fungaside.

JointOperation

once they start to flower.. 90% of the bugs will leave it alone.. lol.. only gotta worry about a few kinds of bugs.. I noticed when I put out flowering plants.. they never get eaten at ALL.. WEIRD right? I think once the terpenes start to be produced in larger amounts.. the natural pesticides kick in and keep most shit away..

good luck.. and man did u do lots of work this year.. I really hope it all pays off..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Pics with the trellis up.......
We put the posts in, then wrapped the trellis around the plant back to the post,
then cut off the extra and used it to put over the tops.

GG#4 ~
picture.php

Its that Chemmy Jones! Gospel Hour~
picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry Dogshit ~
picture.php

Top of StrawDogshit ~ (had to stand on bucket to take pic)
picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn overgrow,,theres some mighty plants mate,,excellent,,very healthy and happy,,look forward to the donkey dicks when there much further down the road:biggrin:,,nice one og,,s2:tiphat:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Nah... Gonna wait till the weekend. The rain will just flush em more. Not a hint of budrot or mold anywhere. Im gonna give em till the end of the week to finish up nice.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I went out this a.m and their getting PLUMP. Picked some fans off hoping to yellow em out faster. They only got till Sat (day 60) and their still nice and green with just a hint of fade.
Since I only gave them ph balanced water the entire grow and flushed em for a good week 1/2, they should burn nice and there shouldnt be any green taste even if they were still abit green at chop.

I picked a few buds off the side branches ~
(That fat calyax is a pre-flower that I picked off when trimming ..and it stuck to the bud)
picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
It smells strong out there. Cant wait to try a good sample of the Glue since the 6 1/2 week sample was pretty good.
I couldnt believe it even got me high.
Lasted a good while too. Tasted good. No green taste. It was quick dried by pulling the wet bud apart and putting a fan on it.
Never had an early bud taste good, or have power, so this will be interesting to see why it won the cups it won, when I pick 3 days shy of 9 weeks.

JointOperation

hey man.. now im in the same boat as u .. I was helping a friends mom.. by setting up a 1000w room for her to supply herself.. we worked a deal were she gets 2 ozs per month.. and I get the rest of the harvest.. for doing all the work.. and they just found out they are getting kicked out of the house there renting because there daughter robbed the landlords house on camera.. so these plants at day 40 of 12/12.. so at 4 weeks of actual flower after stretch.. and now I gotta go toss them outside to finish!!!! how crazy is that..

so much BULLSHIT.. the daughter who robbed the landlord hasn't even been living there either . so its crazy how they can be kicked out for it .. but its happening.. and this is screwing up my situation .. I have no safe place to bring these things.. especialy since were the house is that there in right now.. is in a really shitty neighborhood.. and theres no garage.. so theres no way to safely get them outside.. without renting a uhaul and loading them up.. but then were do u drive a uhaul .. that u can hide u the uhaul and not RAISE suspicion.

lol.. how the hell do u drive a uhaul to a neighborhood u don't belong in.. and drag 10-15 plants into the woods without anyone thinking anything lol..

its going to be a nightmare.. lol gotta find the right place for these and I got 5 days to do it..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
That sucks. Sorry to hear about that. I would put them were your others are.
If you know someone with an outdoor grow, since its transition time,
you could ask to put them there and work something out with the guy?
Good luck man. You can pull it off. It all depends on how big your ballz are and what your willing to do too not loose your flowers.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Joint - Get some big boxes to put those plants in. You might have to unload them somewhere with a garage so you can take em out of the boxes and into a capped pickup truck. Then drive them to an OD spot. You might lose a few branches laying em down in the back of the truck, but that's better than losing the whole crop.

ODW - Checked my OD plants today - stretch is ON! Cant wait to see yours again.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
hey man.. now im in the same boat as u .. I was helping a friends mom.. by setting up a 1000w room for her to supply herself.. we worked a deal were she gets 2 ozs per month.. and I get the rest of the harvest.. for doing all the work.. and they just found out they are getting kicked out of the house there renting because there daughter robbed the landlords house on camera.. so these plants at day 40 of 12/12.. so at 4 weeks of actual flower after stretch.. and now I gotta go toss them outside to finish!!!! how crazy is that..

so much BULLSHIT.. the daughter who robbed the landlord hasn't even been living there either . so its crazy how they can be kicked out for it .. but its happening.. and this is screwing up my situation .. I have no safe place to bring these things.. especialy since were the house is that there in right now.. is in a really shitty neighborhood.. and theres no garage.. so theres no way to safely get them outside.. without renting a uhaul and loading them up.. but then were do u drive a uhaul .. that u can hide u the uhaul and not RAISE suspicion.

lol.. how the hell do u drive a uhaul to a neighborhood u don't belong in.. and drag 10-15 plants into the woods without anyone thinking anything lol..

its going to be a nightmare.. lol gotta find the right place for these and I got 5 days to do it..

So there at week 6. DAAMN!
The daughter wouldve probably robbed the grow too.
Go buy the 4' fencing and 6x fence posts and make a plant pen 1st. Then bring your plants out at 4 am.
Good Luck dude. :tiphat:

You can get boxes from the U-haul store to put the plants in. OR, you can wrap each plant in plastic for moving them.