What's new

Overglueing the Marshs'..

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
That glue looks perfect.

Im sure there will be pictures IF he can unstick the scissors from his hand.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
These are the harvest pics......:biggrin:
I will take Pics of the dried buds after they are hung and dried and in jars. A good week from now.
I need to buy another pair of new sharp fiskars.
I dont trim sugar leaf until its dried and ready for jars.
I just de-fan and de-leaf beafore hanging.
When I harvest my full seasons Imma need about 5 pairs there gonna be so sticky.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Hang drying the Glue.......
Still got atleast 9 more plants to harvest tomorrow.
Edit: All harvested and I have a great, loyal, honest partner, who actually really cares alot about me and wants to do whatever he can to make sure Im taken care off and will help me with anything.
My first real friend..... and Im in my 40's...... Imagine?

picture.php

Looks like a good yield. Really nice buds too. I'm thinking about leaving the sugar leaves on some of mine this year, just to slow the drying process down a bit.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I have them hanging in a cool, semi-dark room. Im not sure of the RH so Im gonna plug in my computer and see what it says.
If its too dry in there, Ill put a humidifier in there to juke up the RH to 65%.
There is air movement due to the stink-can and the a/c. Theres no air directly on the flowers. Just slight air movement.
I always dry trim. The GG#4 doesnt have alot of trim at all. Very little. Its all bud.

I think it will taste fine even though there was still chlorophyl in the leaves.
They were just starting to fade. I never fed them anything but water so it should still taste good. I gave them 4 semi-flushs and the last flush the day before harvest so Im hoping it will be smoother and tastier than the 7 week flowers.
These went just about 9 weeks. 1 day shy.

Team Microbe

Veteran
Jesus bro. Those are some of the best looking outdoor flowers I've ever seen.... KILLING it!!! Can't wait for some dried close-ups as well. Congratulations on a successful early crop, it really makes me want to do the same next year. How'd you get em to flower so early???

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I brought them outside at week 6 1/2 flower and let them finish up in the sun for 2 1/2 weeks. Thanx. My partner takes credit as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts